Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) (80115 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Asswipemod: 12:21am On Mar 04, 2021
thatigboman:
i wasnt the one that called Spiff. Check the name

Ok. My bad
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Our class monitor used to do so in elementary school.

Nonexistent:
Liars. When did primary school pupils start to dey write names of noise makers?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:

It was so during our time. Indomie and bobo didn't allow your generation to do same.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by pfadom: 4:01am On Mar 04, 2021
You will now start to make noise for every prodding with his rod.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 4:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Amebong:
Nigerian actor and Twitter user @SamAjibola shares a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who usually wrote his name as a noisemaker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamAjibola_/status/1366645515308339201

This guy nor they marry finish... angry
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by alizma: 4:29am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:
The name writing for noise makers is actually more of a primary school thing. I remember those days at RCM Oboroke
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Na hin be say the name of ur primary school is UMUKORO DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL

For my primary school, we dey write. Even if the witer got the spelling wrong oga don already knkw who the noise maker was.
We at Umukoro Development Primary School hereby disown the dude. We did take list of noise makers. In fact I have been looking for Blessing for years. She just dey evade me.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2021
She has long loved this guy. The guy has always got her attention since primary school.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2021
columbus007:
that was zero manners bro,she was loose.
okay
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:
You sure did not go to primary sch

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Frankcallys(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:

BLOCK HEAD!!!

In my primary school days, we were already speaking fluently and engaging in so many activities like debates, quiz and competitions on radio stations back then.

Putting down names of noise makers is a done deal for class monitors and I had my own fair share of ass whooping for appearing on that list.

Which school you attend so wey una no fit write anything sef?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by sulejr(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:
�you sure say you go primary school ?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Lion26:
.. Hey Yo.. What your problem... toll gate bloggers.. you some real issue you know. what the heck is the news all about.. you guys gat too go malawi.. too go do some training.. you bring alot of unusual.. nonsense.. and posted up this shit called forum.. you do copy and paste all the time.. I mean all nigeria bloggers.. perfect example.. is that freaking thing called sphire.. or what the heck is that wack name.. you know. all of you gat a big problem.. they get married hunhunhun.. what is the world business with that.. is that an achievement to celebrate of.. how does that solve the problem. in and against your freaking good for nothing Country called nigeria though.. No Congrats from me too them.. cos the nigga just got hooked up by a hook... just being too the hungry lion in the zoo in Nigeria.. The Lion must be happy after playing all league I still gat fooled who keep me in is abode.. what a shame.. a slut remains a slut.. the guy isn't real nigga at all.. real niggaz fuvk and pay.. what nonsense.. you gat put the pussy that needs grammy awards.. too your self.. such a disgusting act... let guy get the hell outta the earth ain't useful no more.. I hate that shit called Female .

He yo..yes you.. you gat a big problem you know.. you wanna try too mentioned. me you gat some big issue.. you.. know.. hey what.. the hell.. you must be mad for trying to do so.. cod of what.. I am not gonna reply back too you... you gat some shit too say.. keep that too ya self am not gonna take that from you.. fuvk you all.. that say congrats or congratulations.. to this things.. am gonna get angry right.. cos of this shit.. I just read.. another soldier just fall... Rip Too You Nigga. I Mean REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

Please see a psychologist asap, your case seems to have gotten out of hand, Mr. American-wannabe. grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Abdanny2000:
Repay her with hot sex, thank me later
Na only sex u Sabi mtttcheww, Nigerians and mentioning sex is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:
boy when you finish eating that indomie, take those two N10 biscuit from that carton with one bobo juice. Carry your lunchbox and run out. Your school bus is waiting. If you like when you reach school go make noise and sleep in class. Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by richard870(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:
Huh? Which kain school you attend, oga

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by yebo: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2021
I couldn't make it thru in private nur&pry sch due to some financial stress then, so my parents took me to public primary sch for common entrance but unfortunately couldn't start with those set, I've to resume with primary 5 but mehn Oyinda used to be a topnotch in the class before I got there but things change when I got there, she started having a competitor

people felt there will be enmity but rather we became a very best friends, that's when I got to know we had similar challenges, she was in private sch like me. our friendship grow to something more deep that we both get jealous when seen with opposite sex

she left to USA before we write the common entrance and that's why I missed someone my heart first beat for

Oyinda if you're reading this from Aga primary school ikorodu, I love you

Its good to hear you attended Aga primary school ikorodu, i also finished my primary school at methodist primary school ikorodu,i didnt start from primary one. You brought back some memories

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nitah1: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

How old are you
You d mind indomine generation.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Lion26:
.. Hey Yo.. What your problem... toll gate bloggers.. you some real issue you know. what the heck is the news all about.. you guys gat too go malawi.. too go do some training.. you bring alot of unusual.. nonsense.. and posted up this shit called forum.. you do copy and paste all the time.. I mean all nigeria bloggers.. perfect example.. is that freaking thing called sphire.. or what the heck is that wack name.. you know. all of you gat a big problem.. they get married hunhunhun.. what is the world business with that.. is that an achievement to celebrate of.. how does that solve the problem. in and against your freaking good for nothing Country called nigeria though.. No Congrats from me too them.. cos the nigga just got hooked up by a hook... just being too the hungry lion in the zoo in Nigeria.. The Lion must be happy after playing all league I still gat fooled who keep me in is abode.. what a shame.. a slut remains a slut.. the guy isn't real nigga at all.. real niggaz fuvk and pay.. what nonsense.. you gat put the pussy that needs grammy awards.. too your self.. such a disgusting act... let guy get the hell outta the earth ain't useful no more.. I hate that shit called Female .

He yo..yes you.. you gat a big problem you know.. you wanna try too mentioned. me you gat some big issue.. you.. know.. hey what.. the hell.. you must be mad for trying to do so.. cod of what.. I am not gonna reply back too you... you gat some shit too say.. keep that too ya self am not gonna take that from you.. fuvk you all.. that say congrats or congratulations.. to this things.. am gonna get angry right.. cos of this shit.. I just read.. another soldier just fall... Rip Too You Nigga. I Mean REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
You need to take your pills bro, the symptoms are back and it's terrifying undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2021
fati2001:

same thought
but you woke the issue by quoting me.
But what the guy said was Funny esp the Goat face stuff
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by JerryJude(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:
May be you didnt attend primary school, Bc in my days we do...
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:

Bro which primary school did you attend?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by shoprite: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dreyceepey:
Oga its obvious you never attended classes at school

grin grin grin

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by psyco: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
he he
fati2001:

same thought

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by psyco: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

same thought

[/s]
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by psyco: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

okay coming from dragon face *recalling some words you wrote *

so is your mom still occupying our space ?
[/s]
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Amebong(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Hey y'all thanks for making this post stand out amongst others...
This wouldn't have been possible without everyone who shared, commented and liked..
<a hrefs="https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/2021/06/24/10-keys-to-success-the-ultimate-guides-you-need/ ">success</a> check out this 10 keys to success in everything you do.

From Amebong ©

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.