Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. (63215 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by duro4chang(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
AK481:

show me
Because you were not in court. He was not and would not be allowed in without it.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Optional09: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr
Fighting for his own damnn interests
Same moda fuckkker that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom
He ain't gonna see no freedom...pussy ass moda fuckkker

Go fûck your mama, Sowore ain’t nobody piece of meat. Hardcore to the bone, what’s about to happen to this country you might not escape it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by eluquenson(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
This ideology by Sowore will come to past one day cos we are toiling the road of revolution already.

That will eventually reset Nigeria either as one or disintegrated

2 Likes

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin
Rugaria:
If a supreme Court Chief Justice can be sworn in like this, I guess it's legal too to carry Amadioha for head enter court...
grin
Rugaria:
If a supreme Court Chief Justice can be sworn in like this, I guess it's legal too to carry Amadioha for head enter court...

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by vineyardfarms: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mr Soworo, GEJ gave you freedom of expression, but you label him with unprintable names, PMB whom you work for, term as the very best thing that can ever happen to nig, has taken away your freedom, your right to protest, you work for it - enjoy it while it least. It is a pity you resort to help from haberlist, INSTEAD OF THE LIVING GOD. HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN, THINGS FALL APART. ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yeah... Let him put the fear of the gods upon the corrupt justice system, since they no longer fear God! tongue
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Madmohamed1: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Rugaria post=99540224]If a supreme Court Chief Justice can be sworn in like this, I guess it's legal too to carry Amadioha for head enter court...[/qufote]

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by feedthenation(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
---Much better with traditional ancient power---
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Jakumo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chai ! This is a very serious development, and all hands must be on deck, now that juju-motive technology is about to be freely deployed in court.

By the omnipotent spirit of Obantala, the Most Highest in the Realm, I pray, having remitted the required 7 dead adan-bats , 3 eiye-igun-vulture's heads, along with 3 live female Ejo-Oka-Gaboon Viper snakes, all fully authenticated by the official seal of fresh red palm-oil, soaked into white cloth that is tactically studded with row upon row of owo-eyo cowrie shells.

That neither the God of Thunder, Almighty Sango, nor the God of Iron, Ogun The Terrible, shall be allocated ANY jurisdiction during this trial.

That none other than Aboruu-Boyeh, Baaaaba Eshuuu, himself, Exalted Grand Custodian and Supreme Arbitrator of ALL things Metaphysical, Mystical, Supernatural and Spiritual, SIEZE control of these court proceedings NOW, by wrathfully invoking and harnessing ALL the fearsome powers vested in him by the patiently observing spirits of our great ancestors.

That Omo-Ibile, Omo-Awo, Omo-Adugbo, Omo-Ile, Ogagun-Agba Sowore, having himself dutifully visited the Igbo-Olodunmare Forest of a Thousand Demons, wearing his own FULL traditional regalia, be FREED like the running rivers and seas that all flow under the direct authority of Oyaaaa, the Supreme Goddess of Maritime Affairs.

Now, all respondents to this topic, having read my submission thus far, are BOUND to jointly take a blood oath on this glorious second day of March 2021, swearing you ALL to absolute secrecy, whereby you will NEVER, admit to having read the content of this very weighty declaration and prayer.

Aaaaaaaaalllll Riiiiiiise !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by FullBlastLight: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Alaye you no get shame you go just dey book space up and down to post nonsense

Meanwhile, is a terrorist

I wonder why whoever is banging in facts abruptly bcoms a terrorist!

They feel terrorised by d unbendind facts of @ & feel taunted by d irrepressible truths of @Righteouness2 or Righteousness89, and all 2 know avail!

Wharram I even tryna say self? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Shikena(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
vineyardfarms:
Mr Soworo, GEJ gave you freedom of expression, but you label him with unprintable names, PMB whom you work for, term as the very best thing that can ever happen to nig, has taken away your freedom, your right to protest, you work for it - enjoy it while it least. It is a pity you resort to help from haberlist, INSTEAD OF THE LIVING GOD. HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN, THINGS FALL APART. ASK FOR FORGIVENESS
Stop this rubbish. Sowore helped free GEJ from Turai Yar'adua's kitchen in Aso Rock and fought to make him president in line with our constitution. Sowore's rights as a citizen is also part of the constitution. Sowore turned against Jonathan for his incompetence. He is fighting Buhari's govt also today because he believes Nigerians deserve more.
Anyone with any form of real intelligence can see the trail proving that Sowore is simply for Nigerians not for any individual leader.
Where was your Jonathan when Sowore was risking his life confronting the likes of Babangida and Abacha in the 90s?

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Spiritual backup tins no time to waste time. There are some things civilization cannot take away. Baba is on 7G spiritual backup network in the court
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Map1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
wahala
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by hybridblood07(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
E go shock you say juju no dey work inside court
seunmsg:
Otiwa d’ogun bayi o. Kogba Oju lasan mo o. Awon Alale Ile ti dasi.

By fire by force, judge must discharge and acquit Sowore grin grin grin
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by egoldman(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Seun who dey delete my posts here? angry
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by segun18(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
seunmsg:
Otiwa d’ogun bayi o. Kogba Oju lasan mo o. Awon Alale Ile ti dasi.

By fire by force, judge must discharge and acquit Sowore grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by egoldman(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
FullBlastLight:

I wonder why whoever is banging in facts abruptly bcoms a terrorist!

They feel terrorised by d unbendind facts of @ & feel taunted by d irrepressible truths of @Righteouness2 or Righteousness89, and all 2 know avail!

Wharram I even tryna say self? grin

The vulture meat seller has been spreading nothing but poison on this forum, please don't compare him with the righteousness. guys,
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Heavensent01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99540475:
2 yard red wrapper wey plenty for Yaba market, and white baby powder for face, na him dis one fey use dey chase clout grin cheesy wink.

Na for inside prison dem go bundle both of una put.

Na den u go dey see Babalawo dey shout "Jesus forgive my mumuness, I no go ever try dis mumu stunt again"

Yele don turn comedian overnight

put him in prison on what basically? illiteracy in education, an amazing story
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by oluwasegun007(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Naija na cruise
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Enn214(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
See who won b president
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hahahahah, he want to go and alter the proceedings.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by relicng: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
This one na banser or body guard?
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Gandollaar(f): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr
Fighting for his own damnn interests
Same moda fuckkker that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom
He ain't gonna see no freedom...pussy ass moda fuckkker
Pls shut up for once haba!
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by tidoabdul(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
haha
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by gotnel: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Alright, what next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.