Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. (63213 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr
Fighting for his own damnn interests
Same moda fuckkker that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom
He ain't gonna see no freedom...pussy ass moda fuckkker
Just look at who is talking, a common thief, you don't have the right to judge anyone you piece of shit.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
LastProphet:

And Jonathan did well abi? And is he fighting for a different thing now? Why are black people so dumb? So you think he was fighting for an individual just like dumb people here do? He has seen Buhari to be another failure just like your hero and the fight continues, what is confusing there?
The idiot is even a known fraudster on this forum.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by charlesucheh(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Back up Needed.
Men Now going on the Metaphysics zone
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Rhu4xce: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin Yele be like...for my kaba? Se na you dey?
Cruise ni kwantry yii mhen!!
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by vineyardfarms: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Enough of this whitewashing, GEJ is a bad president jare, if not, will Buhari b an alternative? I beg Nigerians get short memories hence politicians do play us around like ball.

ENJOY PMB
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by BSdetector: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Advocate500:
if you support sowore you have indirectly supported Nnamdi Kanu without knowing, all we need is justice, equity ,freedom and fairness.

Nnamdi kanu is a fvcktard runner coward.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by NLPoliceWoman: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
RTR
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Whoube99(f): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
naptu2:
Punch Newspapers @MobilePunch

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1366708853715435524

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMMMLUmiNU

Nigeria itself is mad & all her leaders are mad
Leave sowere alone to mad his mad in peace
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by BobbieZion(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
FullBlastLight:

I wonder why whoever is banging in facts abruptly bcoms a terrorist!

They feel terrorised by d unbendind facts of @ & feel taunted by d irrepressible truths of @Righteouness2 or Righteousness89, and all 2 know avail!

Wharram I even tryna say self? grin

How can u put the truth righteousness2 and a sycophant Manna?
U need to apologize to righteousness2 for this terrible tagging, they are no where close. The latter is an online psycho miscreant.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
this one way judge go send out
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by paddyofboss(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99540475:
2 yard red wrapper wey plenty for Yaba market, and white baby powder for face, na him dis one fey use dey chase clout grin cheesy wink.

Na for inside prison dem go bundle both of una put.

Na den u go dey see Babalawo dey shout "Jesus forgive my mumuness, I no go ever try dis mumu stunt again"

Yele don turn comedian overnight

Why are u like this atimes
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Insectkiller: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why d brouhaha??

The man only dressed just as you dress..

You carry laptop as a tool and he took his tool in his own also..

C'mon fvck it..

Afteral..
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by obidaddy: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
May God punish the DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill proprietor and his lineage. It shall never be well with sycophants and those who without shame turn the truth on it head, because of mere morsel of bread.

If you know you're the one, do well to report me to the mods for another round of banning. Bastards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.