Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. (63214 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by nuelyoyo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
AK481:
why the man no wear face mask ?

who allow the gods enter the arena ?
Corona no dey catch deity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by LastProphet: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr
Fighting for his own damnn interests
Same moda fuckkker that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom
He ain't gonna see no freedom...pussy ass moda fuckkker

And Jonathan did well abi? And is he fighting for a different thing now? Why are black people so dumb? So you think he was fighting for an individual just like dumb people here do? He has seen Buhari to be another failure just like your hero and the fight continues, what is confusing there?

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Akinh: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
God forgive me oo..but the man on native attire resemble Apostle Johnson S ...oooo no be talk am oo
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Sokari29: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
It's clear most of y'all don't understand d hidden message he is trying to pass to Nigerians n probably d world.....
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin After all the Shakara you want the water goddess to save you, anyway since you are not a runaway pikin I hope she save you. Nice necklace.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Ashinze: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
U don turn to igboho ni.... E be like say this FG dey fear juju ooooo
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Advocate500: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
BSdetector:
Real men.....not like some burukutu drinking albino bastards who run off abroad and start making empty threats from twitter. Sowore is a man with balls, I'd give him that.
if you support sowore you have indirectly supported Nnamdi Kanu without knowing, all we need is justice, equity ,freedom and fairness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Alaye you no get shame you go just dey book space up and down to post nonsense

Meanwhile, is a terrorist

Na cheap wannabe terrorist
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
I don't knw wat all the fuss is abt...is jst like I inviting my pastor to court its normal... Maybe sowore is a traditionalist and he has the freedom to practice any religion of his choice...
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by guy222: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr
you are nothing but pussy ass nigarrr. Sowore is own his own, yes i agree but mentioning jonathan shows how myopic and unimform you are. For fuvck say, jonathan has move own with his life. Who knows maybe has we are discussing right now jonathan is with buhari in aso rock sipping wine and you are fighting against people that campaign against jonathan, or have you not seen jonathan of recent chilling and smilling with buhari and other apc big wigs in aso rock? You are not just a pussy ass nigarr but also a prick nigarrr. barman abeg add me one bottle of hero with two stick of rothmas stwich.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by showafrica(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

The guy wants to start forming Sunday Igboho...not happy he is not getting the attention he needs.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
omo sowore na guy man o grin grin
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Coinbased: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
fake
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Litmus: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99540466:
C.H.U.K.W.U.K.A.D.I.B.I.A

Hehehe grin cheesy wink

Na him oooooo.

Na so e go dey carry him red otukmopo dey go USA, London, France and Unicef Meetings

Yele yeye dey smell.......

Lol,

but, actually why not, he’s Nigerian and the Opia thing is part of our culture, whether the magic works or not would be beside the point. There’s no obvious reason why it may be wrong for us to not flavor international formal situations with part of customs.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by lucky4west: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
naija with plenty dramma.....make d jazzman bring out sure odds for this weekend...money first bruv...#bet9jatins
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by legendnamedwale(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Another meme loading...
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by judedwriter(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
cbi24:
He did his own openly not like those in use religion to cover their own

True talk. At least he's been honest.

Some people are active in church but secretly consult native doctors.

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Follybanty: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

was Jonathan a good leader No non of them is good

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by jcflex(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Rugaria:
If a supreme Court Chief Justice can be sworn in like this, I guess it's legal too to carry Amadioha for head enter court...

you are on point.

at the same time, if court can rule in favour of certain religion to use hijab in secular schools, automatically other religions also have the right to use their Rob.

the court shld n't be afraid when a native doctor dress in his/her full regalia to court.

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by gosmoney(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=AK481 post=99540164]why the man no wear face mask ?
Cos e sure for am
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by denvers: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
This otumopko guy wey still dey learn work,
Jugde sef get shrine for bedroom
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by onuman: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Next is Igboho after Nnamdi Kanu and now Sowore since Yoruba and Igbo politicians don’t want to cooperate and pull the south out of Nigeria.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by FreeSpirited: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Ori e ti daru...Eran oshi
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by eteba(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
For your information, it`s not a juju dress.....this`s the real African costume.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by oscarline2002: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tell him to apologize to Jonathan and we will pray for him.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Letthrmsay(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
martolux:
This table you're shaking.... grin

Nah Today? They must come for him, he is their lord and saviour grin
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Letthrmsay(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
vineyardfarms:
Mr Soworo, GEJ gave you freedom of expression, but you label him with unprintable names, PMB whom you work for, term as the very best thing that can ever happen to nig, has taken away your freedom, your right to protest, you work for it - enjoy it while it least. It is a pity you resort to help from haberlist, INSTEAD OF THE LIVING GOD. HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN, THINGS FALL APART. ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

Enough of this whitewashing, GEJ is a bad president jare, if not, will Buhari b an alternative? I beg Nigerians get short memories hence politicians do play us around like ball.

1 Like

Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Christistruth00: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kikistacks:
Sowore is a radical rascal.

The Witch doctor stunt only confirms he hasn’t carried God along in what he is doing.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99540466:
C.H.U.K.W.U.K.A.D.I.B.I.A

Hehehe grin cheesy wink

Na him oooooo.

Na so e go dey carry him red otukmopo dey go USA, London, France and Unicef Meetings

Yele yeye dey smell.......

Freedom of association.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by Idiko1: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is not funny by any imagination. Sunday Igboho has scored another socio-political point.
Re: Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. by juman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sowore is the most visible opposition person in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.