Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3724 Views)

Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Antmanned(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
This zzor... She's a bitter being.
Re: . by Haylel: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: . by Uncle93(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Cerebellum:

Uncle, U are here again, You no go hear word

I Like you uncle, cheesy make you no go payin bcoz of Toto, that One wailing upandan will just japa when soldiers yawo ur bald head with dry kobokogrin

Hahaha yawa grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
He seeks so much attention all the time,he's so annoying with his attention seeking habits that I think moderators should do something about it
Zzor, Just Free D Guy To Avoid Misunderstanding, Quarrel Or Trouble. Let D Sleeping Dog Lie.

2 Likes

Re: . by Haylel: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: . by scofield114: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
the only thing i dont like about ILegend is the way he lies so much in his books its like the guy experienced all in his life. because whenever he would give an example he would say it happened to him

3 Likes

Re: . by scofield114: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
zzor you are the one seeking for ilegends attention now

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
scofield114:
zzor you are the one seeking for ilegends attention now
how?I only called him out
Re: . by Ayo2004: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
He seeks so much attention all the time,he's so annoying with his attention seeking habits that I think moderators should do something about it
This girl is everywhere...she sounds like one of those poor olosho who don't have any work except waiting to milk simps,that's why she has so much time to say rubbish everywhere

3 Likes

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:
my baby.. No worry we go treat him fck up
I here by dubb u as d greatest white knight ever seen on nl..
Man u're legendary.

1 Like

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Ok
U. Do u nt always have much to say or u're jxt deeply introverted even on a faceless forum.
Re: . by Lion26: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
.. Hey you Zzor You gat no work right... still gat nothing too offer though... what ya Problem... did the legend.. owe some shit.. you gotta talk that out Privately.. if you gat a problem.. visit.. asylum.. they gat doctors too deal with you... pussy head.. you rant all over thread.. you gat no brain though.. you just a little kid.... Waiting for admission. I guess.. or a full house pig.. just consuming the gorcery.. you gat get something doing.. before age knock you out.. your pussy ain't gonna feed you forever.. you this is a Forum with.. so many Niggaz.. don't you Come over hear again and rant up your stupidity baby girl.. gotta go fix your issue.. silly billy...

Note.. Don't Mention me cos I don't give a Bleep about nobody sain ... if got too do so.. you must be mad.. for that.. keep that too your self.. I gotta go

1 Like

Re: . by Haylel: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: . by chiiraq802(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
This wan weh sciZZORS dey wail.

You sure say Ilegend never chop clean mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Haylel:

Link to the thread please.
I dnt even remember d topic of d thread. So it's gonna be hard to find.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
I dnt even remember d topic of d thread. So it's gonna be hard to find.
Kikiki prove it na,big liar
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Kikiki prove it na,big liar
Lol.. Martinez will soon show up on d thread. Then we will know who's lying
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol.. Martinez will soon show up on d thread. Then we will know who's lying
Mr amebo,I asked him to do so because I wanted to help him over something but your corrupt mind led you astray, what is Martinez that I will trip for,is he up to people that beg me for love,please go and sleep
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Mr amebo,I asked him to do so because I wanted to help him over something but your corrupt mind led you astray, what is Martinez that I will trip for,is he up to people that beg me for love,please go and sleep
hahahaha. Yet u started insulting nd yapping all around d thread after he rejected ur help..
Baby girl, try another lie.

grin grin.

judging 4rm ur obsession wit rich guys.
i'm pretty sure u got info dat he is 4rm a rich home, is d reason u were all in his space.
same for ikillbrokehoes too. Since d guy announced how rich he is, u've been in his space too.

i guess ur dad isnt what he is. Because it doesnt reflect on u. upon all d money he has looted, his daughter is stylishly chasing all d rich men on nl. The oldman would definitely be ashamed of u.

9 Likes

Re: . by Nicepoker(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
You this low budget prostitute.

1 Like

Re: . by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
some people are so senseless
especially u
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nicepoker:
You this low budget prostitute.
Is it my fault that you are miserable?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
hahahaha. Yet u started insulting nd yapping all around d thread after he rejected ur help..

grin grin.

i'm pretty sure u got info dat he is 4rm a rich home, is d reason u were all in his space.
same for ikillbrokehoes too. Since d guy announced how rich he is, u've been in his space too.

i guess ur dad isnt what he is. Because it doesnt reflect on u. upon all d money he has looted, his daughter is stylishly chasing all d rich men on nl. The oldman would definitely be ashamed of u.
I don't even know what you are talking about,do you really think any of those guys you mentioned can ever impress me with anything? I laugh in Paris, I really wish you know me
Re: . by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Is it my fault that you are miserable?
shameless thing with zero reputation.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nicepoker:
shameless thing with zero reputation.
Thank God you know I'm shameless, I don't need any yeye reputation from a forum full of men that smoke weeds,do drugs and patronise prostitutes,I don't value any of you here,the few I respect know themselves but for your likes ehn na me and una for here,I have come to stay and tell you bitter truths at all times,shameless attention seeker
Re: . by Jeon(f): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

his posts are even
annoying with no meaning.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
scofield114:
the only thing i dont like about ILegend is the way he lies so much in his books its like the guy experienced all in his life. because whenever he would give an example he would say it happened to him

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:

grin grin.

Who is her dad
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jeon:

his posts are even
annoying with no meaning.
exactly, constantly seeking unnecessary attention, he's so annoying ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Nutmeg To Females And It's Side Effects / Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? / 18+ Leaked Nude Video Of Upcoming Tiktok Influencer, Mowunmi Ashake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.