Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) (67923 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by lekki1444: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexB300:
it’s the fact that he uses Upper case to begin every word grin grin
all the tortoise wey he done eat done clog hin brain cells undecided grin
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by lekki1444: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

The guy has very poor grammar.
atrocious grammar in fact ehn angry sad

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by alexola20(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
that ,5k wey go buy you one big fowl
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by brownbib(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Seriously I don't know what people enjoy eating this guy grin
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
So Guys I Was Tired Of Lalasti.clala Showing Us The Snake People Killed,
Thats Why This Tortoise Catched My Attention And I Decided To Buy It cheesy
Actually I Traveled To Bayelsa Last Weekend To Visit A Friend When I Spotted A Lady Trying To Sell This Tortoise By The Roadside,
We Pulled Over And She Told Us Its N5,000 Last Price.
I Am Not Use To Tortoise So I Decided To Buy Out Of Curiusity Since We Had A Neighbor Who Knows How To Prepare It Anywere cheesy
Funniest Thing Is That The Poor Animal Has Been Digested Since.
Na Only Him Shell Remain Sef!
Omo Tortoise Bone Strong Die grin

My main Niggarr...U mean say u chop dat old creature? omo u try ooo. grin
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

My main Niggarr...U mean say u chop dat old creature? omo u try ooo. grin
na so na, u know say we nor get two lives.
atleast wen i die i fit Brag wit angel gabriel say "nor try me oo, you know the kind tortoise wey i chop for earth?" grin
LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gosh, so ppl eat tortoise. ..Really disgusting undecided
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by hansomb: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Poverty is a big disease. You think differently when you are poor. Poor in this case means struggling to eat three square meal per day. Ability to pay your rent when due. To have access to clean drinking water and have cloth to cover your unclothedness.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
As we dey light our weed dey quench am with bread and akara, some senior men for Borno don arrange a pot of stew of exotic meat..

Anyway, my nigggas over there yarn me say dem don finish the lion stew sef..

Buh OP, if you no mind you show for area make gather reason hyena meat abi na how you see am?
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by picklighthouse: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
Actually I Traveled To Bayelsa Last Weekend To Visit A Friend When I Spotted A Lady Trying To Sell This Tortoise By The Roadside,
I Am Not Use To Tortoise So I Decided To Buy Out Of Curiusity Since We Had A Neighbor Who Knows How To Prepare It Anywere cheesy

You wanted to eat meat and what appealed to you was a tortoise? Really? Its not a crime o. But I'm just wondering. What part of the country are you from? Or you have roots in Asia somewhere? Tortoise? You stopped to actually buy one to take home and eat? I don't know what to say. Wish you well bro.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ojemedad:

Una go de form yankee, we eat everything

You too??grin grin
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Eat tortoise for real. I'm just hearing this from the first time.
Wonder shall never end.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by GamalNasser: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thinkfree:
most of you here were born in the city or lied to be birthed in the city. So u don't know that tortoises are the best blood booster or replenisher in this world.

How? Explain what's in a tortoise that makes it a great blood booster
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
hehe explains why the retard will eat a tortoise if thats how he speaks grin
This guy your mumu nor be here o,
Cant you ignore some things in your life?
All your comment shows you are a big goober who is so jobless that you jump from comments to comments expressing your Deplated And fraustrating ass on how i typed and expressed myself in my thread.
if you behave fake because you are in the midst of large Audience you then good for you.
as for me i've got no issues on how i express myself.
am Nigerian, am native, am pidgin, and am in NAIRALAND.
So atleast 90% of viewers here understand pidgin quite well
and thankGod they all read and comprehend that i bought killed and ate a tortoise.
If you want me to rewrite the thread using correct pronounciations, grammers and punchlines then you opt to
Create your own YANKEELAND.COM and register wole soyinka or patrick obahighon there.
dont be talking as if my papa school fees na waste when your own certificate cant even get u a job that will make you comfortably buy Even N1000 Suya.
NONSENSE AND SPARGETTII!

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:

na so na, u know say we nor get two lives.
atleast wen i die i fit Brag wit angel gabriel say "nor try me oo, you know the kind tortoise wey i chop for earth?" grin
LWKMD!
grin lmao.. U go tell am say " Angel Gabu, give me respect oo cos as u dey see me so i don chop 50yrs old tortoise for earth"

I dey feel ur style, he gud make person xplore abeg.

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:

All your comment shows you are a big goober who is so jobless that you jump from comments to comments expressing your Deplated And fraustrating ass on how i typed and expressed myself in my thread.
if you behave fake because you are in the midst of large Audience you then good for you.
and thankGod they all read and comprehend that i bought killed and ate a tortoise.
If you want me to rewrite the thread using correct pronounciations, grammers and punchlines then you opt to
Create your own YANKEELAND.COM and register wole soyinka or patrick obahighon there.
dont be talking as if my papa school fees na waste when your own certificate cant even get u a job that will make you comfortably buy Even N1000 Suya.
NONSENSE AND SPARGETTII!

Bro, ignore those niggarrs...

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
picklighthouse:

You wanted to eat meat and what appealed to you was a tortoise? Really? Its not a crime o. But I'm just wondering. What part of the country are you from? Or you have roots in Asia somewhere? Tortoise? You stopped to actually buy one to take home and eat? I don't know what to say. Wish you well bro.
Dont condemn people bro.
"ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON!"
The above phrase has been around for several decades,
you need to go and ask your grandpa what it means.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Ojemedad: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:

You too??grin grin

Animals are meant to be eaten, I do eat tortoise
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by quickly: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:

Na so Covid take start with Chinese eating reptiles and other animals.

Chicken, Fish , Meat are safe and never finish for market.

Una wan start to dey eat Bat , alligator , human being sef to proove wetin?
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
are we now comparing ourself to oyinbo ? you know we are the original civilized man and oyinbo is the beast man ? so we should now eat rubbish because the beast man is eating rubbish ? walah talahi i no understand this your thinking shocked angry

Lol, anything to support your point

Anyway, the reason I mentioned you was cos you said people from the south south are degenerates cos you think they eat every kind of meat, so I wanted to point out to you the narrow mindedness of such thinking
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by lekki1444: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:

NONSENSE AND SPARGETTII!

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by lekki1444: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
MarvelousMe:

Lol, anything to support your point

Anyway, the reason I mentioned you was cos you said people from the south south are degenerates cos you think they eat every kind of meat, so I wanted to point out to you the narrow mindedness of such thinking
LOL now i didnt say ALL. i said some people from the south south. my best friend went to ekpoma university. he told me all the stories about how they eat monkeys over there etc. he said anything that has a pulse is eaten . if it breathes, its food cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
And you think eating tortoise would make you wise, Op you acted so foolish and heartless, how could you eat tortoise upon all the whole meat in the market, this is cruelty you should be arrested by now, what nonsense.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=lekki1444 post=99550606][/quote]

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by lekki1444: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=LMS1 post=99550867][/quote] grin grin
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
MartinsD12:

And you think eating tortoise would make you wise, Op you acted so foolish and heartless, how could you eat tortoise upon all the whole meat in the market, this is cruelty you should be arrested by now, what nonsense.
No Vex, But Tell Me U Dont Eat Cow Meat, Or Any Other Type Of Meat,
Because If U Do Then U Are The Most Foolish Hypocrite Here!
So The Cow And Fowl That U Kill And Eat Does Not Make U Cruel?
Or Dont They Have Their Own Right?
So Its Only Tortoise That Is Bad And Taboo Because Your Village People Worships It,
Smh Una Mentality Eh.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by ayojohn4real: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Now wey you don chop Tortoise you must be very Wise and Cunning .... Ijapa Ologbon ewe
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Arabs999: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
Kai.. U have just eaten somebody grandfather..

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:

No Vex, But Tell Me U Dont Eat Cow Meat, Or Any Other Type Of Meat,
Because If U Do Then U Are The Most Foolish Hypocrite Here!
So The Cow And Fowl That U Kill And Eat Does Not Make U Cruel?
Or Dont They Have Their Own Right?
So Its Only Tortoise That Is Bad And Taboo Because Your Village People Worships It,
Smh Una Mentality Eh.
This shows your mentality is too low, I grew up eating cow meat, fowl, goat meat and for your information we don't worship tortoise, you are the hypocrite here, why eat tortoise when there are other meat out there some things are conventional, I don't even know why am replying a low mentality like you, mofo.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
MartinsD12:

This shows your mentality is too low, I grew up eating cow meat, fowl, goat meat and for your information we don't worship tortoise, you are the hypocrite here, why eat tortoise when there are other meat out there some things are conventional, I don't even know why am replying a low mentality like you, mofo.
Thank God U Mention Eating Goat And Fowl Which Are Manufactured In The Factory

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nairalanders will eat anything. I thought I saw it all until last year when some ate feces garnished with bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Bush Rabbit We Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.