Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) (67847 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
PantherNG:
Tell us you’re doing some sort of ‘juju’. No ordinary Nigerian wakes up to eat tortoise.

But na meat oo, just it is scarce
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Wilson125(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
So you ate the wise one, na wa o
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Everything about this guy is always weird.

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
So Guys I Was Tired Of Lalasti.clala Showing Us The Snake People Killed,
Thats Why This Tortoise Catched My Attention And I Decided To Buy It cheesy
Actually I Traveled To Bayelsa Last Weekend To Visit A Friend When I Spotted A Lady Trying To Sell This Tortoise By The Roadside,
We Pulled Over And She Told Us Its N5,000 Last Price.
I Am Not Use To Tortoise So I Decided To Buy Out Of Curiusity Since We Had A Neighbor Who Knows How To Prepare It Anywere cheesy
Funniest Thing Is That The Poor Animal Has Been Digested Since.
Na Only Him Shell Remain Sef!
Omo Tortoise Bone Strong Die grin
Well, I dont understand this African mentality. You didnt know that keeping this rarity is far more profitable than killing and eating. It's a great attraction. I will pay anything to see a live Tortoise and I think many other people I know. Wow, everything is NOT food. Tortoises are endangered species.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by zeeace(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
I won't be surprised the day somebody will upload human being meat here. is like you people can eat anything in this life. undecidedI won't be surprised the day somebody will upload human being meat here. is like you people can eat anything in this life.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Goodnews1170(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
I have one for sale and will be glad if you contact me
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by josephft2000: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
ANY GUY WHO EATS TORTOISE CAN EAT ANYTHING WHETHER GOOD OR BAD.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why not keep it as pet....
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Show us the picture of the pepper soup
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Not bought and saved, or conserved, but bought and ate?

You see why after your ancestors were called bushmen hundreds of years ago and you're still being called a bush man today?

2 Likes

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Incognito403:
Animal rights and environmental blahblah aside, how can someone eat this?

Una dey try oo.

Anything other than beef, mutton, goat meat, chicken, fish and other common animal protein is a no-no for me.

Even the animals I eat, there are some parts that turn me off. Parts like animal genitals, tongue and ear are a no-no for me. Yet it's what some people crave for.

sad
We crave for it because it gives us more confident knowing fully well that some coward like you are out there who get scared for non-logical reason but allow their emotions to lead.

Should I go on about how a bitch you are?
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
Actually I Traveled To Bayelsa Last Weekend To Visit A Friend When I Spotted A Lady Trying To Sell This Tortoise By The Roadside,
I Am Not Use To Tortoise So I Decided To Buy Out Of Curiusity Since We Had A Neighbor Who Knows How To Prepare It Anywere cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Ojemedad: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:
Waaat?? Tortoise?? shocked shocked

Do people eat tortoise?

You people will eat ghost one day.

Una go de form yankee, we eat everything
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by DSC7: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
The Last Pics I Took Before We Started Working On Stomach Infracstructure grin
You Know This Is Nigeria We Dont Believe Taking It To The Zoo,
I Was Like;
No No No! There Are Other Tortoise In The Zoo!
U Can Go There An Play With Them If U Want To,
If Na This Tortoise For Here I Go Chop Am O,
Afterall The Chinese Eat What Is Worst Than This grin

You no cook and chop the shell?..

If yes u fit dey wear am up and down like bullet proof vest.....

Even Bomb no go fit pieces u.....

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Blakpot: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Which demon push u eat to tortoise?
Not only that, u come pay 5k join...
In this economy?

Edit; What does the meat taste like?
Don't lie!

3 Likes

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by omorttee4u(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
You guys are trying...how did you eat something that looks disgusting....

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by smile11s(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fabricated lies. Why not pictures of the cooked toy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
The Lady Who Sold It Told Us She Picked It At Her Backyard At Night.
I Wondered What Such Creature Was Looking For There And I Gat The Explanation That She Lives Near A Swampy Area And Since We Are In Dry Season Most Of The Water Are Dried Out Thats why The Tortoise Look For Other Places To Lay Their Bossom.
After It Preparation I Couldnt Take Pics Of It Meat Because It Was Done In Night.
The Flesh Had Quite A Diffrent Taste From Beef,Pork And Other Common Meat You Know,
It Was Yummy Tho And It Was Full Of Fat Oil,
They Said It Was A Very Matured One Perhabs 50 Years Old grin
Ladies And Gentle Men Even If U Boil The Meat For 1 Week U Cant Chew The Bone.
The Bone Strong Die!
But I Understood This Because The Tortoise Was Damn Heavy.
More Pics:

Don't you know that tortoise is a celebrity? You just killed and eat a celebrity from the animal kingdom
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by GamalNasser: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
You are a wicked person

2 Likes

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Incognito403: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
CamusMidas:

We crave for it because it gives us more confident knowing fully well that some coward like you are out there who get scared for non-logical reason but allow their emotions to lead.

Should I go on about how a bitch you are?
What's incoherent crap is this kid saying?
How does fear relate with choice of dish?!

Please divert from my lane!
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by fuadbusari: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
EE

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by fuadbusari: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
VICTIMS OF THE POLICE BRUTALITY ON SHITTES

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by fuadbusari: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
VICTIMS OF THE ZARIA MASSACRE

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Disgusting.

Nigga was even excited to post this.

Some people self.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by kalu01(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
Unfortunately The poor Tortoise had 3 eggs in it.
And The eggs was exclusively given to me.
I Asked what to do with it and they said Its very valuable and i can sell it for N1000 each to Native Doctors.
But i be stranger for here na.
How i wan see Native doctor were go buy am?
one old man around said i should sell them on facebook
(Papa nor sabi wetin facebook be o) grin
but I Orderd Them To Boil It Instead Let Me Have A Taste Of It,
Omo Till I Left There 2 Days After The Egg Nor Gree Don,
The Soft Shell Still Dey Liquid State
I Commot The Nonsense Troway.
Come Put That Noisy Song Play To Make Me Forget It grin
. I need the eggs do you still have them?
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
catched my attention
omo that English weak me ehn
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
fuadbusari:
VICTIMS OF THE ZARIA MASSACRE
when did this happen? kindly post link
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Maj196(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nigga, try buy sense
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Incognito403:

What's incoherent crap is this kid saying?
How does fear relate with choice of dish?!

Please divert from my lane!
Scared of eating animals dicks is the highest form of cowardice.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by braine(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:

Using camel case to write makes your post not just stressful to the eyes but makes whatever you've written uninteresting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bush Rabbit We Killed / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.