Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) (67851 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
Thank God U Mention Eating Goat And Fowl Which Are Manufactured In The Factory
Go and eat vultures and come and post it here, iberiberism.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
MartinsD12:
Go and eat vultures and come and post it here, iberiberism.
Ntoor !

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
LOL now i didnt say ALL. i said some people from the south south. my best friend went to ekpoma university. he told me all the stories about how they eat monkeys over there etc. he said anything that has a pulse is eaten . if it breathes, its food cheesy cheesy cheesy

���� there are also people in other regions that are open to eating anything also
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Babaken(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bro's you are wicked that's all I can say.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by johndho(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
oga your way no pure
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by wharley01(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
A Quick Search On Google About Tortoise Meat Gave Me This:
you should be arrested for using Operamini in 2021

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by GameGod(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
So Guys I Was Tired Of Lalasti.clala Showing Us The Snake People Killed,
Thats Why This Tortoise Catched My Attention And I Decided To Buy It cheesy
Actually I Traveled To Bayelsa Last Weekend To Visit A Friend When I Spotted A Lady Trying To Sell This Tortoise By The Roadside,
We Pulled Over And She Told Us Its N5,000 Last Price.
I Am Not Use To Tortoise So I Decided To Buy Out Of Curiusity Since We Had A Neighbor Who Knows How To Prepare It Anywere cheesy
Funniest Thing Is That The Poor Animal Has Been Digested Since.
Na Only Him Shell Remain Sef!
Omo Tortoise Bone Strong Die grin

God punish u, bastar-d

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Lordave: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2021
This is really bad!

Nairaland should have gone beyond promoting such barbarism.

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2021
LMS1:
Actually I Traveled To Bayelsa Last Weekend To Visit A Friend When I Spotted A Lady Trying To Sell This Tortoise By The Roadside,
I Am Not Use To Tortoise So I Decided To Buy Out Of Curiusity Since We Had A Neighbor Who Knows How To Prepare It Anywere cheesy

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE! angry
>

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by greygoblings(m): 3:04am On Mar 03, 2021
LMS1:

Well it's a turtle not a tortoise. Know the difference.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:44am On Mar 03, 2021
Incognito403:
Animal rights and environmental blahblah aside, how can someone eat this?

Una dey try oo.

Anything other than beef, mutton, goat meat, chicken, fish and other common animal protein is a no-no for me.

Even the animals I eat, there are some parts that turn me off. Parts like animal genitals, tongue and ear are a no-no for me. Yet it's what some people crave for.

sad
lolxxxxx hahahaha don't you know that when you eat animal genital your own go big? when you eat the tongue you go know how to talk well, you can ask our musicians wey dey sing well that's what their eat and when you eat animal ear you can even hear from the gods sef. ask native doctors dem
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 4:45am On Mar 03, 2021
greygoblings:

Well it's a turtle not a tortoise. Know the difference.
Thanks But U Are Ignorant Here So Dont Quate Me, This One Has Finger Nails. Turtle Has Flat Arms For Swimming And Their Shell Is Smoother Than Tortoise Own.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 4:48am On Mar 03, 2021
GameGod:

God punish u, bastar-d
Product Of Unprotected Sex, Thats What U Are, Chow Chow Chow Without Clue What To Talk About

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 4:54am On Mar 03, 2021
wharley01:

you should be arrested for using Operamini in 2021
Funny U cheesy
So I Should Use Encripted (TOR/Onion) Browser Because I Want To Access A Regular ( Nairaland) Website?
Some Comments Are Not Worth Making.

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2021
NOW YOUR LIES WILL INCREASE。
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 5:06am On Mar 03, 2021
9jaRealist:

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE! angry
>
Keep Kwayet Dia Joor,
Bunch Of Hypocrite Everyway.
So When U Eat Your Cow And Bush Meat Its Not Disgusting And Disgraceful,
The Other Animals You Eat Are They Manufactured In A Factory Or Did They Write In Their Flesh "eat Me"?
honestly Its Better To Keep Your Believe To Yourself.
Dont Condamn Because You See A 6 While I See A 9.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by osilamah77(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Like this na abule you go.. You wan dey try tell us wetin happen for abule?
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2021
PantherNG:
Tell us you’re doing some sort of ‘juju’. No ordinary Nigerian wakes up to eat tortoise.
then I should be a god to u and ur likes I don chop tortoise taya even dem eggs God bless my grandmother
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by GameGod(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2021
LMS1:

Product Of Unprotected Sex, Thats What U Are,
Chow Chow Chow Without Clue What To Talk About

See who's talking, useless human eating tortoise. Disgusting piece of trash!
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MrFly(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2021
u have a very good handwriting and ur grammatical construction is second to none... mtcheew
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Brightspecimen(m): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Orishirishi
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by waliezi(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2021
You eat tortoise of over 50 years old? oboy u don shorten your life span. Why u no call men wey sabi. If u aren't married, do it now n have kids quick because the gods are coming for u.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Akanoaaa:

Ogbeni shut up jor

is that all you have got? Some of you are covert cannibals
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Are you, are you normal?
LMS1:
Unfortunately The poor Tortoise had 3 eggs in it.
And The eggs was exclusively given to me.
I Asked what to do with it and they said Its very valuable and i can sell it for N1000 each to Native Doctors.
But i be stranger for here na.
How i wan see Native doctor were go buy am?
one old man around said i should sell them on facebook
(Papa nor sabi wetin facebook be o) grin
but I Orderd Them To Boil It Instead Let Me Have A Taste Of It,
Omo Till I Left There 2 Days After The Egg Nor Gree Don,
The Soft Shell Still Dey Liquid State
I Commot The Nonsense Troway.
Come Put That Noisy Song Play To Make Me Forget It grin
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2021
If you can eat a tortoise, then you can eat anything, this is the same feeling I get when my colleagues are munching on pork meat. shocked
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Op is the flashlight at the back of smartphones a joke to you? You better kill another turtle and snap the butchered parts and how it looks in the pot or I'll swear for you by 1am tomorrow morning angry
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Dnimaa(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2021
I guess you bought this stuff specially to show us here on nairaland. You try well well oh!!!
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Jus negodu angry

If this wan begin get rashes for anus and mouth e go run come here dey say doctors in the house please help!!

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by greygoblings(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2021
LMS1:

Thanks But U Are Ignorant Here So Dont Quate Me, This One Has Finger Nails. Turtle Has Flat Arms For Swimming And Their Shell Is Smoother Than Tortoise Own.

Lol... You're calling me ignorant? Please educate yourself. https://www.nashvillezoo.org/our-blog/posts/turtles-vs-tortoises#:~:text=Tortoises%20have%20more%20rounded%20and,%2C%20more%20water-dynamic%20shells.&text=One%20major%20key%20difference%20is,and%20'elephantine'%20hind%20legs.

Tortoise don't have claws and webbed feet. Tortoise don't stay in water or swampy areas. Know something or someone before you call them ignorant. You might just be making your folly just evident to others.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2021
KanuSE:
#HUNGERBAD

Dint I wrote RIP for this moniker sometimes back?
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2021
greygoblings:

Lol... You're calling me ignorant? Please educate yourself. https://www.nashvillezoo.org/our-blog/posts/turtles-vs-tortoises#:~:text=Tortoises%20have%20more%20rounded%20and,%2C%20more%20water-dynamic%20shells.&text=One%20major%20key%20difference%20is,and%20'elephantine'%20hind%20legs.

Tortoise don't have claws and webbed feet. Tortoise don't stay in water or swampy areas. Know something or someone before you call them ignorant. You might just be making your folly just evident to others.
So The One In The Pics Had Webbed Feet? Thank U Sha .
Smh

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2021
MrFly:
u have a very good handwriting and ur grammatical construction is second to none... mtcheew
Thankyou Mrfly,But You See Those Who Gives A Fvck About Your Critism Went That Way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bush Rabbit We Killed / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.