Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex (913 Views)

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by adetayobadru(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
The time I was dating my ex she do call and tell me boldly anytime she feel like having sex. But I think is not normal.
What can you say to this

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by tayewomi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
since i was born and now am growing balls i have never see girl demand for sex,even if she's in mood and needs it back u will still force her before going down with her i can't about dose oloshoism ooooo..
Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by InfernoNig: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
She was your girlfriend and it only normal to ask for sex as the ground is common for relationship growth.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by Godada(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
I do have a lady friend when we were tight, she will be like so you aren't going to fück me, ehn? From no where. I obliged her because when I am in the mood, she spreads those legs like a bedspread
Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by Uncle93(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
It is. 2 girls has from me!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by Jeon(f): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
adetayobadru:
The time I was dating my ex she do call and tell me boldly anytime she feel like having sex. But I think is not normal.
What can you say to this
can't you guys live without getting ex in life?

back to the post [it's not normal for a lady or guy to ask for sex unless you guy's are married ]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by Nnamnso123(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
But u knw say man body no be firewood
Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by Erojepromise(f): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
I think you are ignorant

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by Hed0nist: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2021
It is normal in a relationship. And I mean relationship in the broad sense to include fucck buddies, friends with benefits, side pieces, lesbian partners, spouses etc. Who do you want them to ask before?

But if she be asking for knacks outside a relationship, she should not vex when they call her a hoe.
Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:53am On Mar 03, 2021
I see nothing wrong with it
Re: Is It Normal For Ladies To Be The First Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
if you have a body like mine it won't be strange to you, I get that all the time, even from normal female friends, but I'm in love with bench press and can't cheat on her

(1) (Reply)

How I Saved Some Children Yesterday / Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly / Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.