Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. (21097 Views)

Ivory Coast’s Gbagbo Surrenders / Ouattara Fighters Seize I.coast Capital, Few Hours Left For Gbagbo / Cote D' Ivoire: Gbagbo’s Supporters Attack Nigerian Embassy, Nigerians Flee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin - i love watching you getting your ar.se whupped
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by morpheus24: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin - i love watching you getting your ar.se whupped

You fools amaze me.

What part of his reply is an arse whooping!. The fact that he ranted about cause and effect logic or the part where he talks about culture informing logic. He couldn't even weave that into the analogy. That's real smart.

Please! 

Cap28: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
emmatok:

Now i can see that you are deliberately  running  away from the truth.

OK, if you claim Gadaffi did not kill any one in Lybia, why is he ressisting the revolution after 40 years in power.

The same revolution took place in Algeria and Egypt, an there are accounts of govt troops killing their people.

I watch Gadaffi and his son Salim speak on Ajazerra , CNN and BBC, and they never denied killing their people.

Those people you call rebels were actually Lybian citizens , they do not even know how to use the weapon they have. but they have to fight for their souls.

Before you start defending those TYRANTS, try put your self in shoes of those suffering people.

which revolution took place in libya? so in your mind a group of criminals carrying guns equates to a revolutionary movement?.

at no point did Gadaffi and his sons admit to killing innocent civillians - that is purely a figment of your imagination, Gadaffi has merely been trying to defend himself and his regime from these dangerous al qaeda thugs who are trying to overthrow his regime - please try and get it right my friend.

You say they dont know how to use their weapons - thats funny cos they've been doing a very good job massacring a lot of black africans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNA8z5G-Xmk&feature=player_embedded
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
morpheus24:

You fools amaze me.

What part of his reply is an arse whooping!. The fact that he ranted about cause and effect logic or the part where he talks about culture informing logic. He couldn't even weave that into the analogy. That's real smart.

Please!

Cap28: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

No im telling you that you're getting seriously bit.ch slapped by 2muchlogic - grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by morpheus24: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

No im telling you that you're getting seriously bit.ch slapped by 2muchlogic - grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You GORRILLA's should stop beating your over sized hands on your chest.

Apart from name calling which is the usual attempt at distractions and straw man arguements you haven't really done anything.

Point to the part of his response that is rebutal. "The cause/effect reference or the culture informs logic part."

I'll tear him another hole on those two. Nonsensical nonsense if you ask me my dear chap!
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by 2muchlogic(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
Its time to deliver another lyrical beatdown!

morpheus24:

I really don't know what you going about there. the analogy is limited to the context in which it was written.

Your limited kowledge is making you look like a poor soul indeed; if you want to present a logical argument you start it with a VALID premise otherwise those who attempt to give a logical analysis will give an invalid conclusion.

morpheus24:

If you wish to explore additional information to build on an arguement then say so.

Oh no! That means you want me to COMPLETE an incomplete analogy – do it yourself lazy pants.   grin grin cheesy cheesy

morpheus24:

If I added information that the KINGPIN got the drugs from his COCA plantation in columbia what does that do for you in response to the premise or the questions asked?

If I told you he "introduced the drugs via dropping them off in truck loads in the middle of the night, how would that clarify anything for you?

Such loose, non-sensical inferences would allow one to reach a rapid conclusion – INVALID ANALOGY.

Morpheus attending a Job interview for an Actuarial Officer

job interviewer:      “morpheus what are your qulifications”?
morpheus:             “I am smart”
job interviewer:            “But what did you study and where”?
Morpheus:                    “Look I am smart! Would it make any difference if I told you I dropped out of school”?
job interviewer:           “Yes it would you dummy, get out of here”!

Can you see why you are an unemployed bum now?

morpheus24:

The black people are "passive' using your interpretation. The inference is made by you not me. What particular information insinuates this?

An argument is made up of a premise and inferences which allow logical minded individuals to reach a VALID logical conclusion.  YOU NEED TO GIVE A COMPLETE ANALOGY otherwise, one might as well ignore you – get it now thicko?

morpheus24:

You haven't really said anything intelligible or provided a logical rebutal.

I CANNOT ANALYSE INCOMPLETE INFORMATION – I refuse to sink to your level!

morpheus24:

For a premise to be false or INVALID it most contain illogical conclusions. You haven't stated what they are?

Oh no!!! you are so ignorant! How can you reach a conclusion when the premise is INVALID?  Thats like saying you can enter a concert with a fake ticket.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by emmatok(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

which revolution took place in libya? so in your mind a group of criminals carrying guns equates to a revolutionary movement?.

at no point did Gadaffi and his sons admit to killing innocent civillians - that is purely a figment of your imagination, Gadaffi has merely been trying to defend himself and his regime from these dangerous al qaeda thugs who are trying to overthrow his regime - please try and get it right my friend.

You say they dont know how to use their weapons - thats funny cos they've been doing a very good job massacring a lot of black africans:

I do not like arguing with people like you. Because it show you love deceiving your self. Self deception is bad.

So their was no uprising in Libya and those Anti-Gadaffi guys are armed robbers lol. You you are acctualy talking like Gadaffi him-self. grin grin grin grin grin

Can you plaese tell me what lead to the NO FIGHT ZONE in Libya. Because it show you not current at all.

Are you also saying that Libyan LADY violated by Gadaffi forces  is lying.

Cowards and sycophants  like you are really bringing Africa down.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

Reetard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

morpheus, he is a mental case. grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
emmatok:

I do not like arguing with people like you. Because it show you love deceiving your self. Self deception is bad.

So their their was no uprising in Libya and those Anti-Gadaffi guys are armed robbers lol. You you are acctualy talking like Gadaffi him-self. grin grin grin grin grin

Can you plaese tell me what lead to the NO FIGHT ZONE in Libya. Because it show you not current at all.

Are you also saying that Libyan LADY violated by Gadaffi forces  is lying.

Cowards and sycophants  like you are really bringing Africa down.

Listen dumbass ive been humouring your infantile rantings but you are now beginning to irritate me,  - intelligent people do not rely on only one source of information when trying to establish what is going on in the world, do you expect me to try and engage in a conversation with someone like you who only relies on the BBC, CNN and al jazeera do you realise  just how ridiculous you sound?  

There was no revolutionary movement in libya the situation in libya is completely different from what happened in egypt and tunisia why are you having difficulty understanding this simple fact, in libya what you had were armed marauding gangs of al qaeda operatives who mounted an armed  insurrection against a legitimate govt, what did you expect gadaffi to do - invite them over for tea?  What happens to failed coup plotters in nigeria? are they invited over to aso rock to engage in dialogue with the govt or are they lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head?

The no fly zone implemented over libya was granted on the basis of lies and fabrications in order to justify america, france and britain's objective of interevening in libya in order to overthrow gadaffi, five UN security council members were so oppposed to it that they abstained from voting in favour of it (China, Russia, Brazil, Germany and india) this is why 3 african pawns (nigeria, gabon and south africa) had to be brought in to secure the required number of votes.    I repeat there is no evidence that gadaffi ever fired on unarmed protesters and this has been corroborated by the russian military and even the US defence secretary robert gates.
unless you are privy to confidential information that proves otherwise i suggest you stop talking out of your back passage.

you sound totally clueless and therefore i am wasting my time even trying to engage with you, with regard to your last comment about the woman who claimed to have been ra.ped by gadaffi's forces if you are clever enough try and research the story of the kuwaiti incubator babies in 1991 which was used as a justification by the US to invade iraq, perhaps when you find out the background of that story and how it was used by the western media to get backing for a US ground invasion into iraq then you might be able to understand what is actually going on until then, i woudl advise you to keep your mouth firmly shut until you have something intelligent to say.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

Listen dumbass ive been humouring your infantile rantings but you are now beginning to irritate me,  - intelligent people do not rely on only one source of information when trying to establish what is going on in the world, do you expect me to try and engage in a conversation with someone like you who only relies on the BBC, CNN and al jazeera do you realise  just how ridiculous you sound?  

There was no revolutionary movement in libya - the situation in libya is completely different from what happened in egypt and tunisia why are you having difficulty understanding this simple fact, in libya what you had were armed marauding gangs of al qaeda operatives who mounted an armed  insurrection against a legitimate govt, what did you expect gadaffi to do - invite them over for tea?  What happens to failed coup plotters in nigeria? are they invited over to aso rock to engage in dialogue with the govt or are they lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head?

The no fly zone implemented over libya was granted on the basis of lies and fabrications in order to justify america, france and britain's objective of interevening in libya in order to overthrow gadaffi, five UN security council members were so oppposed to it that they abstained from voting in favour of it (China, Russia, Brazil, Germany and india) this is why 3 african pawns (nigeria, gabon and south africa) had to be brought in to secure the required number of votes.    I repeat there is no evidence that gadaffi ever fired on unarmed protesters and this has been corroborated by the russian military and even the US defence secretary robert gates.
unless you are privy to confidential information that proves otherwise i suggest you stop talking out of your back passage.

you sound totally clueless and therefore i am wasting my time even trying to engage with you, with regard to your last comment about the woman who claimed to have been ra.ped by gadaffi's forces if you are clever enough try and research the story of the kuwaiti incubator babies in 1991 which was used as a justification by the US to invade iraq, perhaps when you find out the background of that story and how it was used by the western media to get backing for a US ground invasion into iraq then you might be able to understand what is actually going on until then, i woudl advise you to keep your mouth firmly shut until you have something intelligent to say.

Weyreee! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^

illiterate, the decision to destabilise and invade libya was made many years ago, listen to a US general laying it all out, here, now im pretty sure this general knows a whole lot more about libya and the middle east than you could ever muster in a million years therefore i think its safe to say that ill go with his take on things rather than yours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSNyPS0fXpU
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^

illiterate, the decision to destabilise and invade libya was made many years ago, listen to a US general laying it all out, here, now im pretty sure this general knows a whole lot more about libya and the middle east than you could ever muster in a million years therefore i think its safe to say that ill go with his take on things rather than yours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSNyPS0fXpU

Psycho, how does your link prove Ghaddafi did not slaughter civilians.

Weyree! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^
dunderhead - the russian military were monitoring air traffic over libya using their satellite system on the day that the western media claimed he launched airstrikes against his own people and guess what they found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYesnOD6_gQ
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by emmatok(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

There was no revolutionary movement in libya the situation in libya is completely different from what happened in egypt and tunisia why are you having difficulty understanding this simple fact, in libya what you had were armed marauding gangs of al qaeda operatives who mounted an armed  insurrection against a legitimate govt, what did you expect gadaffi to do - invite them over for tea?  What happens to failed coup plotters in nigeria? are they invited over to aso rock to engage in dialogue with the govt or are they lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head?

OH, see who is calling another man dumbass.

So you finally agreed that GADAFFI killed some people, but your new theory is that those people are Al qaeda operatives. mumu.

Since you do not watch on international media, you would not have seen DR Sayf al-Islam Gaddafi interviews  or are you also claiming he never granted an interview to the BBC?

You seem to be a CAVE MAN and you are totally clueless about events happening around you.  

May be tomorrow you will tell us there was no rigging during the last election. cool cool cool
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by emmatok(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2011
cap28:

^^^^
dunderhead - the russian military were monitoring air traffic over libya using their satellite system on the day that the western media claimed he launched airstrikes against  his own people and guess what they found:

So those RUSSIAN Oligarchs are to be trusted . Foooooooool

The same Russians supply weapons to Gadaffi.

The same Russians are building Nuclear plants in IRAN .

May be those Russians did not tell you  about their HUMAN RIGHT violations.

Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2011
emmatok:

So those RUSSIAN Oligarchs are to be trusted . Foooooooool

The same Russians supply weapons to Gadaffi.

The same Russians are building Nuclear plants in IRAN .

May be those Russians did not tell you  about their HUMAN RIGHT violations.

Don't mind the foooool!

cap28:

^^^^
dunderhead - the russian military were monitoring air traffic over libya using their satellite system on the day that the western media claimed he launched airstrikes against his own people and guess what they found:

You must be reetarded if this is the government you want me to trust, out of all governments on Earth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/894597.stm
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Apr 13, 2011
cap28:

Oh my Gosh!

Are you for real? What planet have you been living on since February 15th? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by morpheus24: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2011
2muchlogic:

Its time to deliver another lyrical beatdown!
Your limited kowledge is making you look like a poor soul indeed; if you want to present a logical argument you start it with a VALID premise otherwise those who attempt to give a logical analysis will give an invalid conclusion.
State the invalidity of the premise/analogy. In other words state the error in the structure or content.

2muchlogic:

Oh no! That means you want me to COMPLETE an incomplete analogy – do it yourself lazy pants.   grin grin cheesy cheesy

And its incomplete because?

2muchlogic:

Morpheus attending a Job interview for an Actuarial Officer

job interviewer:      “morpheus what are your qulifications”?
morpheus:             “I am smart”
job interviewer:            “But what did you study and where”?

orpheus:                    “Look I am smart! Would it make any difference if I told you I dropped out of school”?
job interviewer:           “Yes it would you dummy, get out of here”!
The above a is a loose string of informaton with no linked cause and effect scenario nor inductive or deductive reasoning. This is logical fallacy.   I went for a job interview. I am smart. I dropped out of school. I am still smart.  Doesn't make sense

2muchlogic:

An argument is made up of a premise and inferences which allow logical minded individuals to reach a VALID logical conclusion.  YOU NEED TO GIVE A COMPLETE ANALOGY otherwise, one might as well ignore you – get it now thicko?
Huh. Read the analogy again. Event A causes event B whcih casues event c and D. An inductive arguement linked  to a sequence of events with a causality 

2muchlogic:

I CANNOT ANALYSE INCOMPLETE INFORMATION – I refuse to sink to your level!
Then don't.  incomplete information is not the same as illogical information

2muchlogic:

Oh no!!! you are so ignorant! How can you reach a conclusion when the premise is INVALID?  Thats like saying you can enter a concert with a fake ticket.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Again state the reason the premise is invalid. The chain of events in the analogy are linked by cause and effect in which one can inductively infer upon.

[/quote][quote]
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Bawss1(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2011
cap28:

Gadaffi has been merely trying to defend himself? From Alqaeda thugs?. Soon we may be hearing that the conflict in Libya was staged managed by the CIA through mind control. . .This is the same line of reasoning delusion that tyrants want to hoodwink the rest of the world with, it smacks of total ridiculous propaganda!
In another post you question the reports of CNN, BBC and Al Jazeera on the Libyan Revolution yet failed to present credible convincing evidence of the reports being false.

Again I ask; where is your stand in all of this?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by tyson55(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2011
To all those who knows little or nothing about the conflict in the Ivory coast. Gbagbo won controversial election in 2000. He used violence to get into power. That violent killed Gen. Guei. Gbagbo invited the UN into ivory coast to support him. Gbagbo invoked Ivory coast's defense pact with France which led to the deployment of french troops to IC. The French prevented his government from being toppled in 2002. No Ivorian can rule Ivory coast without french support because IC'S economy depends on france. The french also protected Gbagbo when he was in exile in france. The UN gave him extra 5years mandate to rule IC after 2005. Gbagbo & Ouattara signed an agreement that the UN would certify the result of the election & not the constitutional court of IC whose judges were appointed by Gbagbo. Gbagbo rejected all proposal made to him by AU peace mediator. Ecowas would 've attacked him but later stopped the plan due to Ghana's opposition. Gbagbo got to power through violence & through violence he has left power.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by tyson55(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2011
The insane despot repeatedly called for a vote recount to settle the issue. But we all saw through that trick. Vive la France!
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2011
emmatok:

OH, see who is calling another man dumbass.

So you finally agreed that GADAFFI killed some people, but your new theory is that those people are Al qaeda operatives. mumu.

Since you do not watch on international media, you would not have seen DR Sayf al-Islam Gaddafi interviews  or are you also claiming he never granted an interview to the BBC?

You seem to be a CAVE MAN and you are totally clueless about events happening around you. 

May be tomorrow you will tell us there was no rigging during the last election. cool cool cool

People like you will remain inferior and subhuman for the rest of your lives because you simply havent got the basic intelligence  to see further than your nose, your st.upidity  is so overwhelming that it is impossible to carry on a sensible conversation with you, do you understand english?  did i ever say gadaff's troops did not kill anyone - i said gadaffi's troops did not kill UNARMED CIVILLIANS they killed ARMED REBELS WHO WERE TRYING TO OVERTHROW HIS GOVT, i then asked you what happens in nigeria when coup plotters try to overthrow  a legitimate govt but your mickey mouse brain couldnt cope with such a complex question and went into shut down mode, do you know of anywhere in this world where armed insurgents are not punished for trying to overthrow a legitimate govt? 

Yes those rebels ARE al aqaeda operatives this has even been confirmed by the foreign press:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html

You sound like someone with the reading and comprehension ability of a pre school child thats why i didnt bother responding to you initially, people like you are way out of your depth when it comes to issues like this and need to be spoon fed thats why you rely on the propaganda churned out by the western media, your child like brain finds it difficult to comprehend sentences with more than two words  and words with more than two syllables, like i said stop opening your mouth until you've got something to say that is worth hearing okay
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Don't mind the foooool!

You must be reetarded if this is the government you want me to trust, out of all governments on Earth.

does anyone care what a bum like you trusts, in the great scheme of things you are about as important as a piece of gum on the back of my shoe.  If the russian military with the aid of satellite equipment say that the evidence relied on by the US govt to obtain a no fly zone over libya was based on a false premise who the hell are you to disagree with that , do you have any evidence which conflicts with their evidence dumbo?  If you have substantiated evidence proving that gadaffi did actually strafe unarmed protesters why dont you put it up on NL for us to see - if you dont why dont you go back to what you do best - speaking out of your ar.se hole.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Don't mind the foooool!

but you would rather trust a govt who as we speak is dropping bombs on innocent civillians in iraq and pakistan, is planning the neo colonial takeover of libya and is planning on how to recolonise the entire african continent using africom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDGOMY4gNVQ&feature=related

did you finish high school at all?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
cap28:

but you would rather trust a govt who as we speak is dropping bombs on innocent civillians in iraq and pakistan, is planning the neo colonial takeover of libya and is planning on how to recolonise the entire african continent using africom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDGOMY4gNVQ&feature=related

did you finish high school at all?

You really do have a mental problem. grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

You really do have a mental problem. grin grin grin

says the high school drop out masquerading as a person with two brain cells to rub together.

can you rebut anything i have just said or does your limited brain power prevent you from uttering anything other than anodyne one liners?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
Bawss1:

Gadaffi has been merely trying to defend himself? From Alqaeda thugs?. Soon we may be hearing that the conflict in Libya was staged managed by the CIA through mind control. . .This is the same line of reasoning delusion that tyrants want to hoodwink the rest of the world with, it smacks of total ridiculous propaganda!
In another post you question the reports of CNN, BBC and Al Jazeera on the Libyan Revolution yet failed to present credible convincing evidence of the reports being false.

Again I ask; where is your stand in all of this?

the only delusional person i see right now is you - perhaps you know something the NATO cheif doesnt:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8414583/Libya-al-Qaeda-among-Libya-rebels-Nato-chief-fears.html

Have you presented me with credible evidence as to WHY you beleive that CNN, bbc and al jazeera's stories are true
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by emmatok(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
FOOOOL

Arab and Western leaders are currently meeting in DOHA over  Libya. And you are here talking NON-SENCE.

I wonder how people like you got educated.

Ode buruku ni e.

Your attention is needed at Bethlem Royal Hospital.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
cap28:

says the high school drop out masquerading as a person with two brain cells to rub together.

can you rebut anything i have just said or does your limited brain power prevent you from uttering anything other than anodyne one liners?

Rebut a psycho's analysis?  grin grin grin grin

Do you ever see me debate with Becomerich? grin grin grin grin

I don't debate with poeple with mental problems that live in their luluworld. What are you going to convince them about? That the sounds in their heads is wrong?

America is dropping bombs on Iraqi civilians at this very moment is what I should rebut? You must be mad!

Russia said this and that is what I am suppose to rebut? You must be mad! You can as well tell me what Sudan/Burma said.

America is trying to recolonise Africa with Africom and that is what I am suppose to rebut? You must be mad! Like if they don't have military bases in Japan/ South Korea/ Germany/Bahrain and co.

Weyree!

Conspiracy theorist, conjecture throwing, tin-foil hat wearing, psycho mooron! grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Bawss1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
"We are examining very closely the content, composition, the personalities, who are the leaders of these opposition forces," Admiral Stavridis said in testimony yesterday to the US Senate.
While the opposition's leadership appeared to be "responsible men and women" fighting the Gaddafi regime, Admiral Stavridis said, "we have seen
flickers in the intelligence of potential al Qaeda, Hizbollah, we've seen different things."
"But at this point I don't have detail sufficient to say there is a significant al-Qaeda presence or any other terrorist presence," he added.

Attn: Mr Cap28 the line in bold is also from the link you provided.

But we digress -

I have been asking; what is your stand in all of this?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by morpheus24: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Rebut a psycho's analysis? grin grin grin grin

I don't debate with poeple with mental problems that live in their luluworld. What are you going to convince them about? That the sounds in their heads is wrong?

America is dropping bombs on Iraqi civilians at this very moment is what I should rebut? You must be mad!

Russia said this and that is what I am suppose to rebut? You must be mad! You can as well tell me what Sudan/Burma said.

America is trying to recolonise Africa with Africom and that is what I am suppose to rebut? You must be mad! Like if they don't have military bases in Japan/ South Korea/ Germany/Bahrain and co.

Weyree!

Conspiracy theorist, conjecture throwing, tin-foil hat wearing, psycho mooron! grin

hehehehehehe!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Rebut a psycho's analysis?  grin grin grin grin

I don't debate with poeple with mental problems that live in their luluworld.

Weyree!

high school drop outs like you make me laugh, you know why because you continuously hide behind the conspiracy theory response when your pea brains can not engage in mature discussions.  
aRe you capable of even putting up any kind of argument to back up your non existent defence - the answer is no - so like a pathetic coward you hide behind those old buzz words  - "conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat" etc and yet if i asked you to even define what a conspiracy theory is you would be at a total loss.

I dare you to rebut my assertion that america is planning a neo colonial annexation of libya and the entire african continent by way of africom, can you do it?  high school dropout?  I double dare you to come up with substantiated evidence proving that gadaffi did indeed strafe unarmed civillians from the air - dullard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Parody Video On Xenophobia By Ugandan Comedian / Serbia Explains Refusal To Join Russia Sanctions / U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.