Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder (63118 Views)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by airminem(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2021
GoldHorse:
grin grin grin
I am sure it's some almajiris that composed this.

One will be like - "Kai mallams shud ai phut zebenti pive ondred or pipty townsand?"

Then the other almajiri will said "Shege! Make I phut one millian kwarai! Phut one millian! grin cheesy cheesy
Lol . . .ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2021
airminem:
You will end up killing your own in the military/police. . . Kanu has exiled himself, turning the innocent people to sacrificialy cow. Its sad people can be so gullible in 2021 sad
Any igbo man who will join the army and police to fight his own brothers deserve to die, I will shot and killed such a person myself if I have the chance

sacrificial cows can't defend themselves, WE Can , so we are in no way Sacrificial cows , we personally helped Nnamdi KANU to escape being killed by the army criminals ipob is dead without Nnamdi KANU
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2021
somehow:

Please make your points without having to cook up fallacies.

As expensive as Lagos is, you can comfortably buy the above at the above prices in alot of locations in Lagos.
Please tell me Where you can buy N50 tomato in Lagos and N1500 broiler.

You Must be living in lala land.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by 6ixT8: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2021
wait, ram or cow?
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by AFONJACOW(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2021
They must make it 2million naira before I buy it... Contact me for your free tutoring in fish farming, catfish are high in protein and other mineral, boycott red meat it's too dangerous for your health, you can start your fish pond at the back of your house within 2 months you will feed your neighborhood with the fish you will get from there ... We must stop buying meat from north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Erastuslove: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2021
All these lies are not approved not accredited by Lier Mohammed so just pack very well
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by tunize(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
No matter the shortage of food a ram can never be sold for 1m this ppl lie get weight so "is the 1m ram made of ice, diamond or gold!
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by rollandben(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
These Northerners are really joking, let me tell Southerners this, if really we need Oduduwa and Biafra, we both need to shun anything coming from North. its not must we eat cow, let them and their writers go and perish in north. 1 million naira per cow bawo!!
only if cow is bigger than elephant, then it Worth's 1million naira.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by somehow: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Please tell me Where you can buy N50 tomato in Lagos and N1500 broiler.

You Must be living in lala land.

I should tell you? Before this issue came up, when last did you visit the market?

I actually visit markets for the fun of it and also for research purposes (work related)

Chicken is ₦1450, turkey is ₦1650 (Egbeda, onipani, ketu, iyana ipaja. etc).

I am not talking about 1 week ago.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Iamgrey5(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
somehow:

I should tell you? Before this issue came up, when last did you visit the market?

I actually visit markets for the fun of it and also for research purposes (work related)

Chicken is ₦1450, turkey is ₦1650 (Egbeda, onipani, ketu, iyana ipaja. etc).

I am not talking about 1 week ago.

My guy you are slow tho !

You are talking about frozen food that has nothing to do with the report or Northerner food blockade.

Go and read the report again and give yourself a dirty slap.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
zicoraads:

If I see market for 200k for one sef...I go evade the useless blockade reach one market for South. cheesy
Business sense no go kill you for this life axwearugod
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Map1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
bubu2019:
Brother forget the idiot, If that guy is for sell,he will not fetch 1milion. I swear I can't buy him 500k
kikikiiiiikiiiiii
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by SURElee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wetin concern me and ram?
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by somehow: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
My guy you are slow tho !

You are talking about frozen food that has nothing to do with the report or Northerner food blockade.

Go and read the report again and give yourself a dirty slap.

Before you insult anyone, make sure you can comprehend.

Now go back to the genesis of what you quoted to understand the context of the aforementioned discourse.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Rapture4real(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
There's nowhere in South west that tomatoes was sold for N50 not to talk of Lagos before their blockade. The least anyone can get is N100

There's nowhere in Lagos where broiler chicken was sold for 1500 even before their blockade. The least is N2000.

There's noway Ram that is locally reared in South West by most rural dwellers will be sold for 1 million, otherwise I will be in Lagos tomorrow with four rams and I will be a millionaire at the end of the day. Rams usually sells for 70k to 200k, atmost the rams shouldn't top 400k by now

The report is full of lies from top to bottom.

Let Northerners continue to decieve themselves. cheesy

There is in Ogbomoso.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by ngadaAwo: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2021
35824L:
One thing that southerners fail to realize is that if southerners were the ones controlling the agriculture market like northerners, the cost of food items would be out of reach to majority of the people. Southern greed especially from the money worshipping gully erosion ravaged region would have seen the cost of food prices ten times the current prices.

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.