Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder (63132 Views)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Cheeryfeet: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=okeyglm post=99551955]the ram na gold. shame to southerners. you guys have been3 clamoring for Biafra and oduduwa republic. ordinary feeding your populace has turn into an uphill task. imagine ordinary ram. [/quotel]

Come off it !You sef every lie, you chop Hook line and sinker. Which Ibo man dey buy ram on a regular. Na goat we dey chop and we dey rear goat my man. If na cow ehn, I for say that one enter small, cos na cow we dey buy, Ogbuefi, u get it now.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Raphaelmary(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Simplyleo:
From the comments above, I can tell over 90% are still being fed at home.

Real bread winners know whatsup in prices of foodstuff in the markets especially Lagos.

Imagine N200 Suya now sold for 2k and clowns feeding from mummy's pot talking nonsense. undecided
Oga shut up.... you're talking in the nonsense.
Prices of food items increased, yes but not as much as that nonsense OP write. Before you talk more nonsense join, I stay alone and do my shopping myself

2 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by okeyglm: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Cheeryfeet post=99560280][/quote] im sure u r not from Northern igbo. maybe imo or abia
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by GoldHorse(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin grin
I am sure it's some almajiris that composed this.

One will be like - "Kai mallams shud ai phut zebenti pive ondred or pipty townsand?"

Then the other almajiri will said "Shege! Make I phut one millian kwarai! Phut one millian! grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by vicayomi: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Mille:
All these yeye northerners busy writing rubbish to make it seem anyone cares about their embargo.....

The truth is, we don't care. All these noise about it is only online talk. People don't care about it offline. How many people dey chop cow sef.

Idiot even said "According to a report by the BBC, a ram was on Tuesday sold at N1millon and another at N800,000 at Alaba Rago Market in Lagos State.".

Where is the link to the BBC report? Rubbish and Nonsense.

Don't mind them , How many people they eat cow.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Bonel(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Who buy the ram sef?
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by KanuSE: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Simplyleo:

Real bread winners know whatsup in prices of foodstuff in the markets especially Lagos.

Imagine N200 Suya now sold for 2k and clowns feeding from mummy's pot talking nonsense. undecided

Is beef the only food in Nigeria?

Nonsense and Buratai

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by 3kay945(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2021
I pity the Muslims that have their child naming ceremony at this time. cool
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by BadEnglish(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
okeyglm:
the ram na gold. shame to southerners. you guys have been3 clamoring for Biafra and oduduwa republic. ordinary feeding your populace has turn into an uphill task. imagine ordinary ram.

For your mind now Ram will truly be sold for one million naira in the west? No dey believe all this northern propaganda . They are looking for means to justify their actions , and them never see anything
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Please, where can one get pepper snail, or catfish, or bushmeat, or shrimp or crab.

There are other alternatives than fulani herdsmen, cancer causing redmeat.

Anybody that eats redmeat as of now is nothing more than a cannibal. You are eating the innocent blood of all farmers and Southerners killed by fulani herdsmen.

Where are niger delta militants when you need them?. They should block petrol and diesel from going to the north. They should also block palmoil and crayfish from going to the north. Sebi they want to play with blindness and goitre. Also block salt and other goods from lagos ports from going to the north.

Craze pass craze.

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by ShoeShineGuy: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Keep using different monikers to create fake news you hear!!! All in the name of painting your delusional food shortage in the S/West. If una like stop all the food from entering into the S/West from all points. You'll be shocked that we will still survive. How many people have you heard so far have died from your so-called manipulations? When you guys are tired and running out of cash yourselves, you'll resume doing business. It's a simple business equilibrium!

Ram costs N1m and na him my neighbour's three overmature rams still dey catwalk up and down our street! grin
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by IKennaGabriel(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Every big lie
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
okeyglm:
let's me give you one expo. go to any catholic on Sunday. if you wont see ram on the thanksgiving day. be it holy ghost or even a let's me give you one expo. go to any catholic on Sunday. if you wont see ram on the thanksgiving day. be it holy ghost or even adoration.
There is no thanksgiving done with ram at holy Ghost or adoration
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by somehow: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
There's nowhere in South west that tomatoes was sold for N50 not to talk of Lagos before their blockade. The least anyone can get is N100

There's nowhere in Lagos where broiler chicken was sold for 1500 even before their blockade. The least is N2000.

Please make your points without having to cook up fallacies.

As expensive as Lagos is, you can comfortably buy the above at the above prices in alot of locations in Lagos.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by okeyglm: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

There is no thanksgiving done with ram at holy Ghost or adoration
I'm very sure you don't live in igbo land. will you also deny that some part of udi and nsukka don't use horse as burial rites.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Kelvin3476: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
amp01:

That's not my question, mention three(3) products that moves from the south to the north,outside fuel.
na only vegetable una get not food
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
airminem:
biafrans?! You mean those that killed soldiers protecting them? I heard they NOW terorrrrist org. God bless our supreme court governor Uzodinma for clearing IMO STATE from this dangerous group angry
Soldiers protecting biafrans? Lol so the python dance they did on biafran dead bodies was to protect them?

God bless Nnamdi KANU for giving us weapons to defend ourselves against herdsmen terrorist and Nigerian Army criminals

ESN is still in imo the so called Nigerian army and police are scared to go into the forest to meet them grin
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by kayusely70(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2021
They would soon cry out of frustration and starvation. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
okeyglm:
I'm very sure you don't live in igbo land. will you also deny that some part of udi and nsukka don't use horse as burial rites.

I'm from Enugu agwu mgbowo to be precise and I have attended burials around different parts of Enugu and even ebonyi, I have never seen were the use ram for burial
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Yeyenairaland:
What are they doing with that tasteless animal (RAM)

If na only me

Nobody go chop cow beef and ram cool

Ram is tasteless ke, that's new oh.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by amp01(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2021
Kelvin3476:
na only vegetable una get not food
Am not a northerner,am a southerner,from Edo state.
So don't be confused.
People should use their head to reason,before talking.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by okeyglm: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

I'm from Enugu agwu mgbowo to be precise and I have attended burials around different parts of Enugu and even ebonyi, I have never seen were the use ram for burial
you don't reside in enugu. saying igbos don't use ram for ceremonies is akin of saying ebule or ebune is a borrowed name
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by xtervaganza(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2021
I've been eating and buying foodstuff since. No difference. All these stupid fake news just because we say we no chop cow again
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

Ram is tasteless ke, that's new oh.

I just prefer goat meat to all of them

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2021
okeyglm:

you don't reside in enugu.
So what if I don't reside in Enugu? Don't I come home every year?
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by airminem(f): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

Soldiers protecting biafrans? Lol so the python dance they did on biafran dead bodies was to protect them?

God bless Nnamdi KANU for giving us weapons to defend ourselves against herdsmen terrorist and Nigerian Army criminals

ESN is still in imo the so called Nigerian army and police are scared to go into the forest to meet them grin
Lies. Police and soldier are only protecting the people of miscreants criminal elements like the mentioned
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by hustla(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Simplyleo:

LOL Suya isn't a necessity

We can always do without it
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by okeyglm: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

So what if I don't reside in Enugu? Don't I come home every year?
those days in gra . its common sight to sheeps and rams roaming the street. 3
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2021
airminem:
Lies. Police and soldier are only protecting the people of miscreants criminal elements like the mentioned

we will kill any police and soldier who come to protect us cause we never asked for their protection grin
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Kelvin3476: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2021
amp01:

Am not a northerner,am a southerner,from Edo state.
So don't be confused.
People should use their head to reason,before talking.
NAME THEIR FOOD. ABI NA CHEATING THEM BEEN THEY DO , BY GIVING EDO FOOD AND GIVING US VEGETABLE.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by airminem(f): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

we will kill any police and soldier who come to protect us cause we never asked for their protection grin
You will end up killing your own in the military/police. . . Kanu has exiled himself, turning the innocent people to sacrificialy cow. Its sad people can be so gullible in 2021 sad
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
okeyglm:
those days in gra . its common sight to sheeps and rams roaming the street. 3

You don't don't get the point there might be ram in biafra, but it's not our choice meat, I personally I eat ram cause I grew up in plateau state, only the suya, ram prepared in stew or soup don't have that delicious taste and flavor igbos love in goats

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.