Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder (63142 Views)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by saintegs(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abeg na how much be full load of elephants wey I wan buy 1 malnourished ram for 1m?, na to turn vegan like dis ooo, man shall not live by ram alone

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Zenithpeak(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by AfonjaConehead: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
4kn liars.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
okeyglm:
the ram na gold. shame to southerners. you guys have been3 clamoring for Biafra and oduduwa republic. ordinary feeding your populace has turn into an uphill task. imagine ordinary ram.
What will biafrans do with ram?

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Simplyleo: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
It is just beginning. I don't know when online warrior idiots will realise that pride doesn't bring anything but disaster, and that; like it or not; in this global village, we all need each other.

I've always said that it is not a mistake that hotheaded youth were never allowed to speak up in the village square on matters of importance until the era of the internet. Then suddenly, they were the ones doing all the speaking.

Let peace reign, they won't listen.
I don't pray this gets unnecessarily prolonged leading us into begging which will rather be humiliating. Food is one of the most important basic needs of man.

I understand one of the strategies used by the North in making those people to surrender unconditional was the cut in supply of food and clowns are making useless noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by okeyglm: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
jimyjames:

What will biafrans do with ram?
go to artisan market enugu and ask them.

2 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by FBIBOT(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lies... Ram can't be that expensive nah... Cow nko?.... This their propaganda won't work... Who go pay them 4.7b naira... Herders causing destructions how much government or their association pay their victims bunch of selfish parasitic animals

2 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jelel6: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
From the comments above, I can tell over 90% are still being fed at home.

Real bread winners know whatsup in prices of foodstuff in the markets especially Lagos.

Imagine N200 Suya now sold for 2k and clowns feeding from mummy's pot talking nonsense. undecided

Nigerians are habitual chest-beaters and unnecessarily boastful. It's always a mentality of US, WE, against THEM. They are incapable of shedding their tribalist viewpoint in EVERYTHING. ALWAYS very stubborn and narrow-minded.

As long as they have taken it personally, they will never tell you the truth - which is the situation is a very uncomfortable one and can't be bearable for much longer. Instead, they'll tell US That 1970s hunters will start springing up every and hunting Elephants, Buffaloes, Alligators and Anacondas for the whole Nigeria to eat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
okeyglm:
go to artisan market enugu and ask them.
No, please answer the question, what will biafrans do with ram?
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iamgrey5:
There's nowhere in South west that tomatoes was sold for N50 not to talk of Lagos before their blockade. The least anyone can get is N100

There's nowhere in Lagos where broiler chicken was sold for 1500 even before their blockade. The least is N2000.

There's noway Ram that is locally reared in South West by most rural dwellers will be sold for 1 million, otherwise I will be in Lagos tomorrow with four rams and I will be a millionaire at the end of the day. Rams usually sells for 70k to 200k, atmost the rams shouldn't top 400k by now

The report is full of lies from top to bottom.

Let Northerners continue to decieve themselves. cheesy

They don't even know how to lie cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Blackstone01(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
This news is unimportant abeg...

The south said they have converted to fish, chicken and turkey, why the news on ram abeg...

SW don move on, make the news end... shikenan
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Simplyleo: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Go and buy Suya for your children old man.

Shebi that is their food

Spewing trash with confidence! grin
Yes, I buy suya almost on daily basis.

Indeed, one ipob miscreant was begging the abokki to reduce price of the suya for him.

Be on nairaland making useless noise when the guys out there know whatsup.

As I have said, my post is not clowns who cant afford N100 meat for themselves, in which case are not affected by the rise in price.

Bye.

6 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by okeyglm: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
jimyjames:

No, please answer the question, what will biafrans do with ram?
don't you eat ram in Biafra land. biko. what about burials and thanksgiving in church. what will biafrans do with efi awusa

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mille:
All these yeye northerners busy writing rubbish to make it seem anyone cares about their embargo.....

The truth is, we don't care. All these noise about it is only online talk. People don't care about it offline. How many people dey chop cow sef.

Idiot even said "According to a report by the BBC, a ram was on Tuesday sold at N1millon and another at N800,000 at Alaba Rago Market in Lagos State.".

Where is the link to the BBC report? Rubbish and Nonsense.

The fact remains u can not blame the whole north for the evil acts of a few. That is the message. The South must come to definite compromise with the North and proffer accurate solutions to the actual issues.

Northerner are not lazy they are very hardworking farmers and cattle Rearers bt poorly managed and enpoverished by their elites and leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jrusky(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
N1million my foot!!! All mallam una dey craze.

This is a lie and intimidating propaganda. North should bleep in hell ram no be by force its a matter of a week South will adjust, find alternative and move on.

Go with your ram Douth do not need them abeg. Its time for South to stop relying on the North for food.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by puremaker7(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
1m for 1 ram, even 16gig ram laptops cost lesser.

2 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Iamgrey5(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

They don't even know how to lie cheesy
This is shameless lying bro.

I can even believe a cow can be sold for 1,000,000 because it's an area exclusive to Fulanis and the demand for cow meat is high.

In the south west, demand for ram is only high during Ramadan.

2 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by 35824L: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
One thing that southerners fail to realize is that if southerners were the ones controlling the agriculture market like northerners, the cost of food items would be out of reach to majority of the people. Southern greed especially from the money worshipping gully erosion ravaged region would have seen the cost of food prices ten times the current prices.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Chigboboss: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by yetunsbay(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
okeyglm:
the ram na gold. shame to southerners. you guys have been3 clamoring for Biafra and oduduwa republic. ordinary feeding your populace has turn into an uphill task. imagine ordinary ram.
at least give them both Republic.Na sufferness go kill Una for North. Bunch of backwards junkies
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by sammyj: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
No mind the mumu people!! Tofiopa for the RAM
Bola146:
grin 1 million kill you there sad na by force undecided
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Powersurge: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mille:
All these yeye northerners busy writing rubbish to make it seem anyone cares about their embargo.....

The truth is, we don't care. All these noise about it is only online talk. People don't care about it offline. How many people dey chop cow sef.

Idiot even said "According to a report by the BBC, a ram was on Tuesday sold at N1millon and another at N800,000 at Alaba Rago Market in Lagos State.".

Where is the link to the BBC report? Rubbish and Nonsense.

It didn't even trend o Twitter. Hunger go soon kil them there by the time their produce don rotten finish.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by tamdun: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chigboboss:
Wahala be like ShaSha...

These people should resolve their problem.

Go and look for trouble alone then be trying to drag the better south into their wahala. If its politics na to dey form sophisticated.
Mr nuisance, did any body beg u?
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Klington: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Before it was onions.

Today ram.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by CobraAnambra: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dailynigerian is a pro north news media. It has always been twisting facts & peddling falsehoods to favour the north. It's reportage on shasha crisis was very bias & heavily tilted to project the northern aggressors as victims.

-cobra

2 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by IamYorubanza: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
It will also affect the suya sellers
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Franking: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wetin concern me ram? Abi na Malu. Let them continue the strike. Fish and chicken are more than good substitutes.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonsense..join Christianity osiso..we don't need ram for sacrifice.The blood of Jesus Christ have settled all.Ndi igbo is not tied by the bondage of ram.Now eyes must clear.Nonsense joor!.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by jimyjames(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
okeyglm:
don't you eat ram in Biafra land. biko. what about burials and thanksgiving in church. what will biafrans do with efi awusa
Burial and thanksgiving in church with ram?lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Iamgrey5(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Yes, I buy suya almost on daily basis.

Indeed, one ipob miscreant was begging the abokki to reduce price of the suya for him.

Be on nairaland making useless noise when the guys out there know whatsup.

As I have said, my post is not clowns who cant afford N100 meat for themselves, in which case are not affected by the rise in price.

Bye.
Oh shut it. !

Suya is never an example of a "bread winning" argument. it's not a staple food like rice or beans.

it is a snacks that a supposed bread winner like yourself shouldn't have brought up when talking about high prices of food..

Bringing it up shows you have no Idea of what you are talking about.

13 Likes

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/ram-costs-million-lagos-cattle/

L.I.E.S
L . I. E. S
L. I. E. S
L. I. E. S
L. I. E. S
L. I. E. S

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iamgrey5:
This is shameless lying bro.

I can even believe a cow can be sold for 1,000,000 because it's an area exclusive to Fulanis and the demand for cow meat is high.

In the south west, demand for ram is only high during Ramadan.

No mind them, even for Ramadan, people will find alternative.

I just pray no SW leaders or kings or politicians attract sympathy from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.