Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? (3021 Views)

Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by debbydams(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Qathafi:
No, please. I had wanted to take that part out but realized it may help people understand my dilemma. She is the hotheaded party girl type...etc

why will u sleep with her without protection, u should go for checkups. Belive that pregnancy is not yours, she's just using u.u..the fact that she refused to tell u her last menses den something is wrong. Use your brain

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Pegi23(f): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
When you were raising her leg, swinging it like a jangelover did u notify us?..when u were bleeping her doggy going in and out on a fast motion painting like a over swollen pig did u notify us?

Use condom no. My Pull out is A5. Papa chinedu welcome to the fatherhood..

3 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
I greatly appreciate your professional help Sir. Thanks and God bless.

samoy:

From the scan results, the CRL is 1.71cm and the EDD is 11/10/2021 + or - 1wk.

Using Naegele's, her LMP was 04/01/2021 plus or minus 4days.

Therefore, u have the higher chance of being the father of the unborn baby
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by missjekyll: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
It all fits perfectly. Ultrasounds done during the 1st 3 months of pregnancy are the most accurate. I would take this over any last menstrual date she tells you.This is your child. Congratulations! Provide for her till she has the baby then you can have a DNA done.

No-one has to know you are having a DNA test done except the mother of the child. What do you mean by shame?

2 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Twelfthman: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just give your advise and go instead of being judgemental. It won't help

Enskynelson:
She's promiscuous, you slept with her.
You don't trust her, but you slept with her.
You don't even know her much, yet you slept with her.
People exchanging egg cells like pleasantries!

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Twelfthman: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Well said.

RedpillAnalyst:

Trust this person above, by the way, the ball is out of your own court, it is left for her to decide what she wants. Ask what she wants to do, I am not a supporter of abortion, but you and her should talk.

1) DNA 100% certain after birth or at the last trimester of the pregnancy.
2) Do not ever entertain the notion of marriage even if she talks you into it.
3) The date of copulation and age of pregnancy is kinda sketchy.- Might have to wait for a gynecologist or speak to a doctor friend. there's the likelihood of her trying to play pranks on you or run a game on you financially.

Men protect your seed and be careful who you raw dog inside.

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by KidDarkness(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pegi23:
When you were raising her leg, swinging it like a jangelover did u notify us?..when u were bleeping her doggy going in and out on a fast motion painting like a over swollen pig did u notify us?

Lol...... See as you describe the process as if you were there. Abeg, no slay me with laughter

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
I mean the pity family would have for you when after birth DNA says it's not your child, and the disappointment you'd feel yourself. Thanks. After the health guy's analysis I've resolved to take care of her. Thanks

missjekyll:
It all fits perfectly. Ultrasounds done during the 1st 3 months of pregnancy are the most accurate. I would take this over any last menstrual date she tells you.This is your child. Congratulations! Provide for her till she has the baby then you can have a DNA done.

No-one has to know you are having a DNA test done except the mother of the child. What do you mean by shame?
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Enskynelson(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Twelfthman:
Just give your advise and go instead of being judgemental. It won't help

OK. But u just judged me.
I didn't even judge him. I didn't say what he did was right or wrong. I only brought out what he did in a more obvious way.

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Twelfthman: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Enskynelson:

OK. But u just judged me.
I didn't even judge him. I didn't say what he did was right or wrong. I only brought out what he did in a more obvious way.

Okay, sorry

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Charles4000(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Pegi23:

hahaha pls can you just be niceeeee lol....

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Mrscarter(f): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Qathafi:

Thanks

Yeah i could b wrong tho.
But its weird she wont talk bout her period yet she can have sex with you. If shes promiscuous like u said then its best to be careful is all.
Good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Qathafi:
Thanks to everyone for their advice and time. I believe all other responses on this post will be based on the same lines of wisdom hence I may read but won't contribute. I have decided to speak to a doctor and unless the doctor says categorically that it can't be my child, I will take care of her minimally till delivery, then DNA. That's assuming she doesn't go back to her initial thought of abortion. I'll update you whenever there's a scan. Thanks.

Why 'minimally' though? What, in essence, does that really imply? Do you just stay there, like a stranger, waiting to receive delivery call without actually being a part of the pregnancy journey?
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yeah i could b wrong tho.
But its weird she wont talk bout her period yet she can have sex with you. If shes promiscuous like u said then its best to be careful is all.
Good luck smiley

You should have asked him to define 'promiscuous' before deciding the lady is sketchy and advising him to be careful.

Just so you know: hypocritical religious fanatics view every lady not wearing floor-sweeping bland looking gown as 'sluts'
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Reex12(m): 3:26am On Mar 05, 2021
nawo
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Mrscarter(f): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You should have asked him to define 'promiscuous' before deciding the lady is sketchy and advising him to be careful.

Just so you know: hypocritical religious fanatics view every lady not wearing floor-sweeping bland looking gown as 'sluts'

No not all girls are slutts but some girls are. And i didnt decide anything, i said "if".
But it pays to be careful these days either way so my advice is still gud. U see n hear alot of stories of men finding out kids arent theirs. Only a woman can do sumn like that. Isnt something a male could really do now.
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by psyco: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:
she's promiscuous and you still slept with her. both of you are promiscuous
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's What To Text A Girl You Like In The Morning / Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / The Issue Of Selling Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.