Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? (3344 Views)

Should I Avoid Certain Bible Versions / Why Are The Words Of Jesus Distinguished By The Red Ink In Most Bible Versions? / Why You Need To Stay Away From The NIV And Other Bible Versions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
The highlighted comes from God's word! Proverbs 4:18

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have been declared righteous by the true God, they picked up the job God's son commissioned and made it their own {Matthew 28:19-20} with the help of God's Holy Spirit they have successfully gathered almost 9,000,000 people from all races throughout the earth, removed weapons from their hands, format the thought of war from their brains and turned them into a global family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

That's why the path of this Organization is getting brighter while all of you are rebelling against your Daddy GOs! Luke 11:23 smiley

KNOWMORE56:

"THEY CAN ALWAYS EDIT THEIR TRASH TO MEET UP TO GOD'S COMMANDMENTS..."
The above statement makes a lot of sense to me.

Some people here will say that the light is getting brighter...

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm this is really baffling, i thought you want to KNOW MORE! smiley
Well if you truthfully want to know what is happening adjustments were made due to the discovery of older manuscripts and continuous arguments over what is happening in the churches.
Jesus is the word of God, he explained that in the last days there will be confusion everywhere {Matthew 24:11} and the sacred secrets of God's word will only be revealed to a few. Matthew 24:45

Of course this few will be connected by a unique force (God's Holy Spirit) so that they can think alike and do everything as if they're sharing the same line of thought! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10

Once this has been fulfilled whoever wants to know the truth about God only need to observe the fruit of God's Holy Spirit in the midst of those under the supervision (oversight) of the approved few {Matthew 7:16-18} all those who ignore or fail to take note of these words will remain in darkness spiritually speaking! Matthew 24:29

So God's own people will be blessed with timely spiritual nourishment {Isaiah 65:13} but those in confusion will be complaining due to frustration and disappointments from those leading them spiritually {Isaiah 65:14} during that time they will think they're on the same page with God's people then then then God will call his own people by another name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15

So you can continue deceiving yourselves with false reasoning as long as you're not on Jesus' side there can never be any agreement among you all of you will continue to divide as in SCATTER! Luke 11:23 smiley

You know very well that you are not for Jesus...

JESUS knows who are His:
*. 2 Timothy 2:19 "KJV:Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS. And, let EVERY ONE THAT nameth the name of Christ DEPART FROM INIQUITY."

"THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS (these people who are)....EVERY ONE THAT...DEPART FROM INIQUITY."

Organization that can't talk about HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS is not for Jesus.

*. Luke 1:74-75 "KJV:That he would grant unto us, that WE BEING DELIVERED out of the hand of our enemies MIGHT SERVE HIM WITHOUT FEAR,
KJV: IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE."

"[/b]WE BEING DELIVERED... MIGHT SERVE HIM WITHOUT FEAR... IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS... ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE."[b]

here is where I belong!...

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted comes from God's word! Proverbs 4:18

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have been declared righteous by the true God, they picked up the job God's son commissioned and made it their own {Matthew 28:19-20} with the help of God's Holy Spirit they have successfully gathered almost 9,000,000 people from all races throughout the earth, removed weapons from their hands, format the thought of war from their brains and turned them into a global family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

That's why the path of this Organization is getting brighter while all of you are rebelling against your Daddy GOs! Luke 11:23 smiley

It misinterpretation and misapplication come from the Watch tower

2 Likes

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Misinterpretation and misapplication indeed! cheesy

God's son has opened our eyes to see that "a good tree will not yield rotten fruit and an evil tree will not yield good fruit" Matthew 7:16-18
If JWs have united people from all over the world with what they interpreted and applied then you are an enemy of God's Holy Spirit {Luke 12:10} as you ascribed what only God's spirit can do to the devil! Isaiah 5:20

May your conscience judge you! smiley

KNOWMORE56:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

"THEY CAN ALWAYS EDIT THEIR TRASH TO MEET UP TO GOD'S COMMANDMENTS..."
The above statement makes a lot of sense to me.

Some people here will say that the light is getting brighter..

Luke 24:44-48 = Proverbs 4:18.
44 "He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with yousadAN) Everything must be fulfilled(AO) that is written about me in the Law of Moses,(AP) the Prophets(AQ) and the Psalms.”(AR)

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer(AS) and rise from the dead on the third day,(AT) 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name(AU) to all nations,(AV) beginning at Jerusalem.(AW)
48 You are witnesses(AX) of these things"

This is what I told you while I was still with you... The he opened up their minds to understand the scriptures more fully".... With more details & explanations...

the light of Truth got brighter for the disciples after Jesus resurrected..
Bros, STOP DECEIVING yourself grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
KNOWMORE56:
mynd44 lalasticala Dominique:

Copied:

VERY CRITICAL ALERT!!!

I'm sure you know that New international version (NIV) was published by Zondervan but is now OWNED by Harper Collins, who also publishes the Satanic Bible and The Joy of Gay Sex.

The NIV and English Standard Version (ESV)
has now removed 64,575 words from the Bible
including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a few...

The NIV and ESV has also now removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our devices and phones especially "OLIVE TREE BIBLE STUDY APP."

Try and find these scriptures in NIV and ESV
on your computer, phone or device right now if you are in doubt:

Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14;
Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46;
Luke 17:36, 23:17;
John 5:4; Acts 8:37.
...you will not believe your eyes.

THE SOLUTION:
If you must use the NIV and ESV, BUY and KEEP AN EARLIER VERSION OF the
BIBLE. A Hard Copy cannot be updated. All these changes occur when they ask you to update the app. On your phone or laptop etc.

Buy and KEEP EARLIER VERSIONS AND STORE
THEM.

There is a crusade geared towards altering the Bible as we know it; NIV, ESV and many more versions are affected.

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

Bros, I think say you're well read and educated.
I won't share your MISLEADING posts with any contacts.
Harper Collins is a Publishing Conglomerate, that in no way validates your spurious claim of alterations.

For instance, when you read the 6th printed edition of "Things fall Apart" novel", it ended at chapter 15.

Later, you read the older 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th printed edition of " Things Fall Apart" and the book ends at chapter 14, Bros, how did chapter 15 come about?
How do you account for chapter 15?

Bros, study Matthew 6:13 in different Bible versions and compare them with KJV version, check the lexicon of NASB ,NIV,ESV Matthew 6:13 & compare KJV lexicon of Matthew 6:13, to cure your DELUSION and fake postulation of omission & alterations. grin grin
KJV Translators simply ADDED more words into verse 13 , lifted from other portions of the holy scriptures.

The same trick they employed at Matthew 17:21, 18:11 etc to pull the wool over your eyes & you come to this public forum to question the authenticity of your Bible .
TUEH !!!!
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

You know very well that you are not for Jesus...

JESUS knows who are His:
*. 2 Timothy 2:19 "KJV:Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS. And, let EVERY ONE THAT nameth the name of Christ DEPART FROM INIQUITY."

"THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS (these people who are)....EVERY ONE THAT...DEPART FROM INIQUITY."

Organization that can't talk about HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS is not for Jesus.

*. Luke 1:74-75 "KJV:That he would grant unto us, that WE BEING DELIVERED out of the hand of our enemies MIGHT SERVE HIM WITHOUT FEAR,
KJV: IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE."

"[/b]WE BEING DELIVERED... MIGHT SERVE HIM WITHOUT FEAR... IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS... ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE."[b]

here is where I belong!...

Bros, You're just DECEIVING yourself .
How many Trinitarian devotees share your belief that Jesus Christ is an Angel ?

Shey the "holy ghost" who taught you Jesus is an Angel of Yahweh, refused to teach them too

grin grin grin grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2021
sonmvayina:

I noticed all those passages are from the new testament. I am not surprised. They have been editing it right from the begining.. They only stoped in 1530 after the council of trent because a certain german has invented the printing press.

They can never alter Gods commandments as it is contained in the Torah. They can always edit their trash to meet up to Gods commandments...

Let them keep trying..

Continue to parade your fake postulations.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by reubenobi(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2021
I know say I go see those atheist for here..

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2021
reubenobi:

Atheist like yourself?
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by reubenobi(m): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Atheist like yourself?
Oh! So you already knew who I was referring to. I thought your GB told you people not to comment on public post or are you the set of stubborn ones ?

2 Likes

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by johnw47: 2:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Cc: Nairaland Moderators, violation of Rules 2 & 8.
Please take note.

scared of the truth false jw janosky

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

iyambz:

There are two reasons people change the word of God:
1. To make money
2. To establish their own authority. That is how a false congregation is formed like the JWs and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
reubenobi:

They plenty my guy �

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by sonmvayina(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Continue to parade your fake postulations.

The truth hurts...

Ask the catholic church.....stop being scared..i was once a catholic, so i had access to very large church and bible history.

After the invention of the printing press, when they could not manipulate it again. Cardinal worseley is on record to have said "if we dont destroy this invention, this invention will one day destroy us"...

But the torah has remained unchanged by the jews who owns it for 3000+ years...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, I think say you're well read and educated.
I won't share your MISLEADING posts with any contacts.
Harper Collins is a Publishing Conglomerate, that in no way validates your spurious claim of alterations.

For instance, when you read the 6th printed edition of "Things fall Apart" novel", it ended at chapter 15.

Later, you read the older 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th printed edition of " Things Fall Apart" and the book ends at chapter 14, Bros, how did chapter 15 come about?
How do you account for chapter 15?

Bros, study Matthew 6:13 in different Bible versions and compare them with KJV version, check the lexicon of NASB ,NIV,ESV Matthew 6:13 & compare KJV lexicon of Matthew 6:13, to cure your DELUSION and fake postulation of omission & alterations. grin grin
KJV Translators simply ADDED more words into verse 13 , lifted from other portions of the holy scriptures.

The same trick they employed at Matthew 17:21, 18:11 etc to pull the wool over your eyes & you come to this public forum to question the authenticity of your Bible .
TUEH !!!!
grin grin cheesy cheesy

My 2 questions are:

1. Which version is your preference?
2. Are you one of the editors of NIV and ESV?
Because I have many questions to ask in this regard...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Each time you try to come up with something reasonable the flaws in your reasoning keep hunting you! cheesy
The Jews kept destroying themselves and their religious system in the first century until the Roman government got fed up with their troubles and came to shut down the system. What does the Jewish community depended on back then?

Torah! cheesy

Had it been the Roman authorities didn't come to sack Jerusalem and it's Temple the Jews would have destroyed themselves completely. Due to the instruction Jesus gave the Christians they left Jerusalem when the Jewish community was getting intensely hot! Luke 21:20-22

All the false religious groups on this planet today are killing themselves and all of them are GUILTY of blood with the exception of just one group "the one and only group belonging to Jesus JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Your Igbo community is in chaos presently and the Jewish are ever killing and getting killed, so when all the religious groups on planet earth are busy killing one another {Revelations 6:3-4} only JWs have developed to the extent of making peace reign in their spiritual Paradise {Isaiah 2:2-4} and you're still looking into the sky waiting for another Messiah, shey? cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself, Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} and to his real followers JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES he has given his PEACE! John 14:27 smiley

sonmvayina:

The truth hurts...
Ask the catholic church.....stop being scared..i was once a catholic, so i had access to very large church and bible history.
After the invention of the printing press, when they could not manipulate it again. Cardinal worseley is on record to have said "if we dont destroy this invention, this invention will one day destroy us"...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2021
johnw47:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

He had to call on NL moderators to come and save him, and help him defend the watch tower. That's reprobate. If he believes that I'm not telling the truth, then why resort to the moderators? Also pay attention to the bible versions he was busy mentioning, he never said anything about their NWT bible.

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Misinterpretation and misapplication indeed! cheesy

God's son has opened our eyes to see that "a good tree will not yield rotten fruit and an evil tree will not yield good fruit" Matthew 7:16-18
If JWs have united people from all over the world with what they interpreted and applied then you are an enemy of God's Holy Spirit {Luke 12:10} as you ascribed what only God's spirit can do to the devil! Isaiah 5:20
May your conscience judge you! smiley

You are one of the Watch tower fruits; one of the common negative characteristics found among you guys (from the leaders to the led ) is DIVERSION AND DISTRACTIONS:

the op is asking IS THE ALTERED/TAMPERED VERSIONS INTENTIONAL?

so far you have not posted anything to address it, rather, you have been doing what the organization know how to do best - DISTRACTIONS!

the New World Transaction (NWT) was printed for the single purpose of DISTRACTING the Body of Christ....

But how far, are you guys succeeding or you are failing?

My MASTER said that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church!

*. Matthew 16-18 "KJV:And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH; AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT."

NGOs are not the church, no, it can't be!
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2021
johnw47:

"SCARED OF THE TRUTH ..."
you are very correct, he never addressed anything clearly... always looking for hiding place...

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, You're just DECEIVING yourself .
How many Trinitarian devotees share your belief that Jesus Christ is an Angel ?

Shey the "holy ghost" who taught you Jesus is an Angel of Yahweh, refused to teach them too

grin grin grin grin

The DIVERSION AND DISTRACTION you learned from the Watch tower is not going to work here...

So what are your opinion, ARE THE ALTERED/TAMPERED VERSIONS INTENTIONAL?

Check out the following verses in NIV,ESV and many more
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

[s]The DIVERSION AND DISTRACTION you learned from the Watch tower is not going to work here...
[/s]
So what are your opinion, ARE THE ALTERED/TAMPERED VERSIONS INTENTIONAL?

Check out the following verses in NIV,ESV and many more

Bros, I gave you concrete evidence of Matthew 6:13, to explain to you that KJV Bible added the second paragraph words which into verse 13, the same manner the words in Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14; Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46; Luke 17:36, 23:17;
John 5:4; Acts 8:37 were added by copyists & scribes into the text of the 16th century manuscript of the KJV Bible.
Those verses do NOT exist in older manuscripts of the Bible which is the main texts used for Translation of NIV,ESV & other Bibles.

Bros, you have ZERO LOVE for the truth.
You are LYING and DECEIVING yourself in order to massage your overbloated ego.

(For Acts 8:37 & John 5:4 READ the SCREENSHOT EVIDENCES of your Trinity mentors, carm.org. & biblehub.
Bros, Just get out of this thread grin grin grin)

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2021
sonmvayina:

The truth hurts...

So the Catholic Church wrote the Ethiopic, Sinaitic and Coptic manuscripts which are far older than the 16th century Received Text of KJV Bible.
You are claiming that the 2nd, 3rd/4th century Sinaitic, Coptic & Ethiopic manuscripts omitted verses which you see in the Textus Receptus manipulated by the Catholic Church
Bros, Stop this joke grin grin grin cheesy
KNOWMORE56:

"[s]SCARED OF THE TRUTH ..."
you are very correct, he never addressed anything clearly... always looking for hiding place...[/s]

GIBBERISH fit for the dustbin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2021
reubenobi:

[s]Oh! So you already knew who I was referring to. I thought your GB told you people not to comment on public post or are you the set of stubborn ones ?[/s]

GIBBERISH for the gabage dump
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
iyambz:

The KJV manuscript came from Antioch, Syria. Where was the disciples first called Christians in Acts 11? Of course it was in Antioch.

He had to call on NL moderators to come and save him, and help him defend the watch tower. That's reprobate. If he believes that I'm not telling the truth, then why resort to the moderators? Also pay attention to the bible versions he was busy mentioning, he never said anything about their NWT bible.

I challenge you to show proof where the OP mentioned the NWT bible.

LYING dullard, give this forum the proof that your KJV manuscript came from Antioch, Syria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by reubenobi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

GIBBERISH for the gabage dump
Your GB is rubbish then.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Mischief Maker!

"He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.

It is you who said "so King James of England is your spirit of truth", not i, for what I said is Clearly Recorded up.there.

Authorized Version under the auspices of King James of England, your Spirit of truth .

Bros, Who made that post? grin grin grin grin

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
reubenobi:
Your GB is rubbish then.

Your Sifia pains.... Bring it on grin grin grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
That's the promise a good shepherd made to his sheep {Matthew 16:18} he said "the gates of hell (grave) will not overpower my church (group)"

Please do you think the gates of grave has not prevailed over you people that keep killing one another due to the contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines among the users of KJV? cheesy

Well among the users of NWT there is absolute PEACE just as Jesus promised {John 14:27} due to oneness in thought {John 17:22} and LOVE for the entire brotherhood of fellow believers globally! John 13:34-35

Please next time you're chatting with JWs think deeply so that you don't cite scriptures that reveals your flaws! 2Corinthians 4:4 smiley

KNOWMORE56:

My MASTER said that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

I challenge you to show proof where the OP mentioned the NWT bible.

LYING dullard, give this forum the proof that your KJV manuscript came from Antioch, Syria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even a fool is counted wise when he keeps his mouth shut according to Prov 17:18. You are here defending the watch tower, instead of your NWT bible which is an evidence that the watch tower org is the idol in your heart. Whether you believe the KJV manuscript is from Syria or not, that's your business. I stood my ground on my KJV Bible, I am never ashamed of it. Can you do the same with your NWT? You better repent and get right with the Lord. The watch tower cannot save you; it's just another branch of the United Nations that think that they can bring in peace to this evil and crooked world. Only Jesus Christ can bring peace to this world and He does that with a WAR first at His second coming over there in Rev 19. Keep trusting in your own righteousness and keep believing that being a good person will take you to heaven. After all, Bill Gates and Obama are good and nice people, and the world love them, hahaha. You claim to be followers of Christ, but deny His deity, while making your organization the mediator between God and men. That's so wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Authorized Version under the auspices of King James of England, your Spirit of truth .

Bros, Who made that post? grin grin grin grin

As I said earlier it is you who is Testifying and reporting that I am saying what I did not say!

As you truly have reproduced, what I said is Clearly, Unamendedly Written there.

Therefore it is you who said

Janosky:

[b] bla bla bla King James of England is your spirit of truth.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said earlier it is you who is Testifying and reporting that I am saying what I did not say!

As you truly have reproduced, what I said is Clearly, Unamendedly Written there.

Therefore it is you who said

Your ego is standing in the way of your admittance that your claim is FALSE.

Authorized Version under the auspices of King James of England, not holy spirit.
Bros, Deal with it.

grin grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
iyambz:

[s]Even a fool is counted wise when he keeps his mouth shut according to Prov 17:18. You are here defending the watch tower, instead of your NWT bible which is an evidence that the watch tower org is the idol in your heart. Whether you believe the KJV manuscript is from Syria or not, that's your business. I stood my ground on my KJV Bible, I am never ashamed of it. Can you do the same with your NWT? You better repent and get right with the Lord. The watch tower cannot save you; it's just another branch of the United Nations that think that they can bring in peace to this evil and crooked world. Only Jesus Christ can bring peace to this world and He does that with a WAR first at His second coming over there in Rev 19. Keep trusting in your own righteousness and keep believing that being a good person will take you to heaven. After all, Bill Gates and Obama are good and nice people, and the world love them, hahaha. You claim to be followers of Christ, but deny His deity, while making your organization the mediator between God and men. That's so wicked.[/s]

Continue posting GIBBERISH up there & DECEIVING yourself, grin

LYING dullard, give this forum the proof that your KJV manuscript came from Antioch, Syria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / Is There A God? Six Reasons To Believe God Exists - By A Former Atheist. / As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.