Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? (3331 Views)

Should I Avoid Certain Bible Versions / Why Are The Words Of Jesus Distinguished By The Red Ink In Most Bible Versions? / Why You Need To Stay Away From The NIV And Other Bible Versions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
iyambz:

I stood my ground on my KJV Bible, I am never ashamed of it. Can you do the same with your NWT?
It's clear that all members of JWs globally trusted fully in our NWT, when we PREACH and TEACH we only make use of other versions due to those who aren't used to the version Jesus Authorized "NWT"!

Only Jesus Christ can bring peace to this world
The Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} can't be justified if there is no PEACE first in the midst of his own followers {John 14:27} God is not impartial, His right to judge the world first comes through the preaching and teaching program commissioned by his only begotten son {John 3:16-19} it is this work that will first prove that Jesus is the SALT of the world as his followers are at PEACE amongst themselves {Matthew 5:13} without this there is no justification for destroying a world of rebellious and troublesome people. Revelations 6:3-4
That's what Jesus meant when he said about his true followers "a city situated on the mountain top can never be hidden" {Matthew 5:14-16} he is ready to present something unique to the world.
Please let the world see that thing, i think Janosky is presenting the number one most peace loving worshipers on this planet (Jehovah's Witnesses) this group are making use of a version of the Bible known as New Word Translation of the Holy Scriptures (NWT)
You too just need to do that to prove that your KJV was authorized by the Prince of Peace (Jesus Christ) smiley
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Your ego is standing in the way of your admittance that your claim is FALSE.

Authorized Version under the auspices of King James of England, not holy spirit.
Bros, Deal with it.

grin grin

For saying this, clearly you and Satan are one and the same. First mischief, then you have now moved unto craftiness, devilousness and cunning serpentness!

That aside, i have no pride, and trying to draw or goad me into a Stupid and Foolish contention will not be effective. grin

As I told your brother, I do not participate in foolishness!
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Janosky:

Continue posting GIBBERISH up there & DECEIVING yourself, grin

LYING dullard, give this forum the proof that your KJV manuscript came from Antioch, Syria.

Prov 26:12 kjv "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's clear that all members of JWs globally trusted fully in our NWT, when we PREACH and TEACH we only make use of other versions due to those who aren't used to the version Jesus Authorized "NWT"!

The Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} can't be justified if there is no PEACE first in the midst of his own followers {John 14:27} God is not impartial, His right to judge the world first comes through the preaching and teaching program commissioned by his only begotten son {John 3:16-19} it is this work that will first prove that Jesus is the SALT of the world as his followers are at PEACE amongst themselves {Matthew 5:13} without this there is no justification for destroying a world of rebellious and troublesome people. Revelations 6:3-4
That's what Jesus meant when he said about his true followers "a city situated on the mountain top can never be hidden" {Matthew 5:14-16} he is ready to present something unique to the world.
Please let the world see that thing, i think Janosky is presenting the number one most peace loving worshipers on this planet (Jehovah's Witnesses) this group are making use of a version of the Bible known as New Word Translation of the Holy Scriptures (NWT)
You too just need to do that to prove that your KJV was authorized by the Prince of Peace (Jesus Christ) smiley

Why are you quoting scriptures? Do you remember your stand on the authority of the Bible. Maybe I should remind you of that again.

JWs stand on the authority of the Bible:
1. “We should seek for dependent bible study rather than for an independent Bible.” This is found in the watchtower magazine Sept 15, 1911; page 485.
2. “For this reason, the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah’s visible organization in mind.” Oct 1, 1967; page 587.

Now you see what I said earlier, they are tied to their organization. They refuse to look at the Bible themselves. The JWs human nature is so wicked that they are going to ignore the Bible verse that you used, and they are going to reinterpret it. The book of Revelation that the JWs discarded and completely allegorized that you are even quoting here for the readers. The watch tower witchcraft is towards God, not us humans. So so wicked.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by sonmvayina(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Each time you try to come up with something reasonable the flaws in your reasoning keep hunting you! cheesy
The Jews kept destroying themselves and their religious system in the first century until the Roman government got fed up with their troubles and came to shut down the system. What does the Jewish community depended on back then?

Torah! cheesy

Had it been the Roman authorities didn't come to sack Jerusalem and it's Temple the Jews would have destroyed themselves completely. Due to the instruction Jesus gave the Christians they left Jerusalem when the Jewish community was getting intensely hot! Luke 21:20-22

All the false religious groups on this planet today are killing themselves and all of them are GUILTY of blood with the exception of just one group "the one and only group belonging to Jesus JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Your Igbo community is in chaos presently and the Jewish are ever killing and getting killed, so when all the religious groups on planet earth are busy killing one another {Revelations 6:3-4} only JWs have developed to the extent of making peace reign in their spiritual Paradise {Isaiah 2:2-4} and you're still looking into the sky waiting for another Messiah, shey? cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself, Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} and to his real followers JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES he has given his PEACE! John 14:27 smiley

Sincere question : who are you really worshipping and obeying?

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
The world has seen the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization as worshipers of a totally different God from all other religions on this planet! Revelations 18:4

Please try to work on the produce of your church {Matthew 7:16-20} because that's what justified that you're all worshipers of ONE God and if you're not united nor organized that's incompetence on the part of your God! John 17:20-23 smiley

iyambz:

Why are you quoting scriptures? Do you remember your stand on the authority of the Bible. Maybe I should remind you of that again.

JWs stand on the authority of the Bible:
1. “We should seek for dependent bible study rather than for an independent Bible.” This is found in the watchtower magazine Sept 15, 1911; page 485.
2. “For this reason, the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah’s visible organization in mind.” Oct 1, 1967; page 587.

Now you see what I said earlier, they are tied to their organization. They refuse to look at the Bible themselves. The JWs human nature is so wicked that they are going to ignore the Bible verse that you used, and they are going to reinterpret it. The book of Revelation that the JWs discarded and completely allegorized that you are even quoting here for the readers. The watch tower witchcraft is towards God, not us humans. So so wicked.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
The God of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
He has proved himself by organizing his people as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Micah 4:1-3} that's his promise and his only begotten son (Jesus Christ) fervently begged his father to fulfil this {John 17:20-23} so you can think, say or do anything about my God.

He has proved himself by presenting his Witnesses! Isaiah 43:10-12 smiley

sonmvayina:

Sincere question : who are you really worshipping and obeying?
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The world has seen the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization as worshipers of a totally different God from all other religions on this planet! Revelations 18:4

Please try to work on the produce of your church {Matthew 7:16-20} because that's what justified that you're all worshipers of ONE God and if you're not united nor organized that's incompetence on the part of your God! John 17:20-23 smiley

At least thank you for your honesty. I leave you with (Rom 10:1-4 kjv) "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

You can replace the word "Israel" in verse 1 with "Jehovah Witnesses."
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by sonmvayina(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The God of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
He has proved himself by organizing his people as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Micah 4:1-3} that's his promise and his only begotten son (Jesus Christ) fervently begged his father to fulfil this {John 17:20-23} so you can think, say or do anything about my God.

He has proved himself by presenting his Witnesses! Isaiah 43:10-12 smiley

Ok...i understand now. The God of jehovahs witness. Which from all indication is different from the lord God that created the heavens and the earth. As for me ,

I worship the creator of heaven and earth. I obey his commandments and follow his laws...

Sorry, i guess we have been talking about different Gods..

I appologise..

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Israel in that context is the whole nation of people claiming they're worshipers of the same God just as all those claiming Christians today.
The Christians back then stood out just as JWs stood out of all you confused religionists claiming Christians today.
So the main issue here is about "accurate knowledge" JWs have that today that's why we are able to fulfill the prophecy regarding pure worship in this end time! Isaiah 2:2-4; Zephaniah 3:9; John 17:17-23

All of you are like the ancient nation of Israel antagonizing JWs today yet there's nothing like understanding in your midst even though all of you agreed on the use of KJV! smiley

iyambz:

At least thank you for your honesty. I leave you with (Rom 10:1-4 kjv) "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

You can replace the word "Israel" in verse 1 with "Jehovah Witnesses."
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You worship the Lord God that created the heavens and the earth, shey? cheesy
I hear you joh! cheesy
Ironically that's what all these people claiming Christians today are saying yet there is no sign of UNITY anywhere. cheesy
Definitely that your lord God must be lying because the true God always organise his own worshipers as ONE, i wonder why yours can't do the same! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Ok...i understand now. The God of jehovahs witness. Which from all indication is different from the lord God that created the heavens and the earth. As for me ,

I worship the creator of heaven and earth. I obey his commandments and follow his laws...

Sorry, i guess we have been talking about different Gods..

I appologise..

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by sonmvayina(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You worship the Lord God that created the heavens and the earth, shey? cheesy
I hear you joh! cheesy
Ironically that's what all these people claiming Christians today are saying yet there is no sign of UNITY anywhere. cheesy
Definitely that your lord God must be lying because the true God always organise his own worshipers as ONE, i wonder why yours can't do the same! cheesy

Well he created us with the ability to make choices. He has put life and death, good and calamity before us. We are expected to choose ......some people out of ignorance still chhose calamity amd death...so we that he has taught his laws are expected to educate those who are still struggling.

2 Likes

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't think there's calamity and death after all they are just transiting to another realm, don't you think so? cheesy

sonmvayina:

Well he created us with the ability to make choices. He has put life and death, good and calamity before us. We are expected to choose ......some people out of ignorance still chhose calamity amd death...so we that he has taught his laws are expected to educate those who are still struggling.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Israel in that context is the whole nation of people claiming they're worshipers of the same God just as all those claiming Christians today.
The Christians back then stood out just as JWs stood out of all you confused religionists claiming Christians today.
So the main issue here is about "accurate knowledge" JWs have that today that's why we are able to fulfill the prophecy regarding pure worship in this end time! Isaiah 2:2-4; Zephaniah 3:9; John 17:17-23

All of you are like the ancient nation of Israel antagonizing JWs today yet there's nothing like understanding in your midst even though all of you agreed on the use of KJV! smiley

You people are sick. You need a cure which is the blood of Jesus Christ. Even a 6 year old child that read the verses i quoted here will definitely know that the apostle Paul who was a Benjamite was speaking of the Jewish people; which are his people. What is really wrong with you JWs? Who rejected God the Father in (1 Sam 8 )? Israel. Who rejected God the Son and crucified Him? Israel. Who rejected God the Holy Spirit in (Acts 7) when they stoned Stevens? Israel. You really need help and I'm sorry I cannot help.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
iyambz:

You people are sick. You need a cure which is the blood of Jesus Christ. Even a 6 year old child that read the verses i quoted here will definitely know that the apostle Paul who was a Benjamite was speaking of the Jewish people; which are his people. What is really wrong with you JWs?

Na wa o, so you're sure Paul was referring to his nation yet you want to relate the verse to JWs! cheesy

Come on something must be wrong with your head, you need to see a psychiatrist fast! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit! cheesy

iyambz:

Who rejected God the Father in (1 Sam 8 )? Israel. Who rejected God the Son and crucified Him? Israel. Who rejected God the Holy Spirit in (Acts 7) when they stoned Stevens? Israel. You really need help and I'm sorry I cannot help.
Haba why not help in uniting the worshipers of your TRINITY Dogheads first na? cheesy
My people Yorùbá will say "ení máa dáso fún ni torùn è làáwò" meaning "he that will cloth a pauper should at least look good" cheesy
Please first help your KJV users to have the same line of thought abeg! cheesy
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by sonmvayina(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I don't think there's calamity and death after all they are just transiting to another realm, don't you think so? cheesy

Well the purpose of life is to enjoy it. And in other to accomplish that, God only ask that i obey his commandments and laws, so if others want to live a fast and dangerous life, its their choice. When they die, they go back to default (spirit back to God, body back to earth).

2 Likes

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Na wa o, so you're sure Paul was referring to his nation yet you want to relate the verse to JWs! cheesy

Come on something must be wrong with your head, you need to see a psychiatrist fast! cheesy

I have already met One and He is the greatest psychologist. His name is Dr. Jesus. Like I said before, replace the word Israel with JWs, and stop trying to establish your own righteousness.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Haba why not help in uniting the worshipers of your TRINITY Dogheads first na? cheesy
My people Yorùbá will say "ení máa dáso fún ni torùn è làáwò" meaning "he that will cloth a pauper should at least look good" cheesy

Oh I forgot you are reading from a perverted bible. I pointed out some errors with your doctrines/beliefs, all you can do is to digress from the main topic which is why are those verses missing in your stupid bibles, but rather all you know how to do is to give a bible verse that is not written in your dirty heart, and interpret it also so you can be on the attacking side. You don’t want to be on the defending side. Keep changing the subject whenever you are are caught vulnerable. I caught you in Rom 10, now you ran away.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is JWs salvation plan “To receive everlasting life in the earthly paradise, we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.” This is found in their magazine Feb 15, 1983; page 12. Now tell the readers if this is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ according to (1 Cor 15:1-4) which is the gospel of the grace of God. No clear salvation plan, just works works works for salvation, and that’s why they are in bondage and trying to drag the simple to hell with them. Is this not what the Jewish people were busy doing? Trying to establish their own righteousness. I feel sorry for you. You better receive the cure which is Jesus Christ before it's too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why do you like hiding your beliefs nah? cheesy

Please complete the highlighted: after they go back to default then they returned according to your reincarnation theories nah! cheesy

So there is no real end joh! wink

sonmvayina:

Well the purpose of life is to enjoy it. And in other to accomplish that, God only ask that i obey his commandments and laws, so if others want to live a fast and dangerous life, its their choice. When they die, they go back to default (spirit back to God, body back to earth)
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Your Dr is a failure if you can't relate peacefully with your fellow believers as members of the same family!

Jesus' true followers are united globally as one family of peace loving worshipers! John 17:20-23 smiley

iyambz:

I have already met One and He is the greatest psychologist. His name is Dr. Jesus. Like I said before, replace the word Israel with JWs, and stop trying to establish your own righteousness.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Are you sure of the highlighted? wink

Almost 9,000,000 people from different races across the globe share the same line of thought yet you're saying what they believe is not written in their hearts! Jeremiah 31:34

Why do you like deceiving yourself nah?
So it's your fellow KJV users with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines that has something written in their hearts shey? cheesy

iyambz:

Oh I forgot you are reading from a perverted bible. I pointed out some errors with your doctrines/beliefs, all you can do is to digress from the main topic which is why are those verses missing in your stupid bibles, but rather all you know how to do is to give a bible verse that is not written in your dirty heart and interpret it also so you can be on the attacking side. You don’t want to be on the defending side. Keep changing the subject whenever you are are caught vulnerable. I caught you in Rom 10, now you ran away.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
I thought Paul talked about working out your salvation {Philippians 2:12} perhaps Paul doesn't know what he's doing when he was working out his own salvation! 1Corinthians 9:26; 2Timothy 4:7 cheesy

iyambz:

This is JWs salvation plan “To receive everlasting life in the earthly paradise, we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.” This is found in their magazine Feb 15, 1983; page 12. Now tell the readers if this is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ according to (1 Cor 15:1-4) which is the gospel of the grace of God. No clear salvation plan, just works works works for salvation, and that’s why they are in bondage and trying to drag the simple to hell with them. Is this not what the Jewish people were busy doing? Trying to establish their own righteousness. I feel sorry for you. You better receive the cure which is Jesus Christ before it's too late.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by sonmvayina(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why do you like hiding your beliefs nah? cheesy

Please complete the highlighted: after they go back to default then they returned according to your reincarnation theories nah! cheesy

So there is no real end joh! wink

Yea, but i am going to enjoy this one, i dont know when i will get another opportunity.

There is no real end. Every end is a new begining.

Life is a circle. Death is just a point on it...

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just as JWs are enjoying the best life now and sharing happy moments with our fellow believers throughout the earth.
But at death we have the hope of a resurrection because all unbelievers will not live forever unlike we who have JEHOVAH on our side! John 3:16 compared to Psalms 37:9-11, 29

sonmvayina:

Yea, but i am going to enjoy this one, i dont know when i will get another opportunity.
There is no real end. Every end is a new begining.
Life is a circle. Death is just a point on it..
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 1:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, I gave you concrete evidence of Matthew 6:13, to explain to you that KJV Bible added the second paragraph words which into verse 13, the same manner the words in Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14; Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46; Luke 17:36, 23:17;
John 5:4; Acts 8:37 were added by copyists & scribes into the text of the 16th century manuscript of the KJV Bible.
Those verses do NOT exist in older manuscripts of the Bible which is the main texts used for Translation of NIV,ESV & other Bibles.

Bros, you have ZERO LOVE for the truth.
You are LYING and DECEIVING yourself in order to massage your overbloated ego.

(For Acts 8:37 & John 5:4 READ the SCREENSHOT EVIDENCES of your Trinity mentors, carm.org. & biblehub.
Bros, Just get out of this thread grin grin grin)

Chai! See, calm down first of all. Severally I have asked you for your preferred version. It's going to do us a lot of good.

I hardly see sincerity in your posts. The KJV is the best version so far ( to me and many others) we have agreed that it is the Word of the most high God, therefore, no need for yearly editions;

For those who go into yearly edition, they are given falsehood.

FOR THE FACT THAT THEIR FIRST PRINTED COPIES CONTAIN IT, the KJV is forever a better version than them all.

Continue your edition, last last, the KJV remains a King indeed!

Matthew 17:21 = Mark 9:29, so KJV users are not in confusion in any way.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, I gave you concrete evidence of Matthew 6:13, to explain to you that KJV Bible added the second paragraph words which into verse 13, the same manner the words in Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14; Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46; Luke 17:36, 23:17;
John 5:4; Acts 8:37 were added by copyists & scribes into the text of the 16th century manuscript of the KJV Bible.
Those verses do NOT exist in older manuscripts of the Bible which is the main texts used for Translation of NIV,ESV & other Bibles.

Bros, you have ZERO LOVE for the truth.
You are LYING and DECEIVING yourself in order to massage your overbloated ego.

(For Acts 8:37 & John 5:4 READ the SCREENSHOT EVIDENCES of your Trinity mentors, carm.org. & biblehub.
Bros, Just get out of this thread grin grin grin)

If we should talk about ADDITION, other versions have added (unreasonably) more in their translations than the accused KJV;
Or are you not aware of this?

Always quick to accused others of the very thing they are doing...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 2:32am On Mar 05, 2021
iyambz:

He is afraid to accept Jesus Christ into his heart because the Watch tower is already occupying it and he is afraid of the consequences of the allegiance hr pledged to the organization.

Selling his precious soul for naught...

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 2:43am On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Have you checked the recent population declined and the selling of the kingdom Halls?

Evidence that your advertisement for the non governmental organization is failing...

But you can continue to console yourself here!

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 3:05am On Mar 05, 2021
The op shows that the earliest copies of these versions contain these verses.

Why do they remove them now?

May be they were copying from the KJV in the beginning... and told lies to readers that they translated from Greek or Hebrews original text.

Liars will always be liars. Continue to edit your books as frequently as you want...

The light has shown into the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not:

*. John 1:5 "KJV:And THE LIGHT SHINETH IN DARKNESS; and THE DARKNESS COMPREHENDED IT NOT."

All athiests version (the darkness) will continue to fail no matter how many times they update them!
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 3:22am On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's the promise a good shepherd made to his sheep {Matthew 16:18} he said "the gates of hell (grave) will not overpower my church (group)"

Please do you think the gates of grave has not prevailed over you people that keep killing one another due to the contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines among the users of KJV? cheesy

Well among the users of NWT there is absolute PEACE just as Jesus promised {John 14:27} due to oneness in thought {John 17:22} and LOVE for the entire brotherhood of fellow believers globally! John 13:34-35

Please next time you're chatting with JWs think deeply so that you don't cite scriptures that reveals your flaws! 2Corinthians 4:4 smiley

The verse I quoted has the word CHURCH in it but you are a devotee of a certain n.g organization,

now tell me how that verse is referring to you?

The church of Christ must increase but the organization of the devil must decrease (John 3:30)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions And Answers Muslim People Should Know / See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside / Sharon And Philip Frimpong Open Up About How They Met And Other Juicy Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.