Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? (3346 Views)

Should I Avoid Certain Bible Versions / Why Are The Words Of Jesus Distinguished By The Red Ink In Most Bible Versions? / Why You Need To Stay Away From The NIV And Other Bible Versions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Decline in population of the earth or what exactly are you saying? cheesy
Kingdom Halls belongs to JWs and we are not using it for business purposes, it's just Halls used for our meetings so if we're now meeting online and the Halls are no more occupied rather we go for zoom meeting of what purpose are the Halls Sir?
Jesus said we should take note of the times and seasons as prophecies are fulfilling, we take care of the more important things which is the Congregations (Church) sorry you people refer to your buildings as (Church) but in the Bible it's not the building that's important rather it's those making use of it Sir! smiley

KNOWMORE56:

Have you checked the recent population declined and the selling of the kingdom Halls?
Evidence that your advertisement for the non governmental organization is failing...
But you can continue to console yourself here!

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22am On Mar 05, 2021
Walahi Talahi you have misconstrued the whole thing out of ignorance Sir! cheesy

The Church or Congregation means a group of worshipers meeting in a place that's why there is the Church of Satan today since they're also a group of worshipers too. Organization is appropriate as the Churches (congregations) have filled the earth with millions of devotees.
According to the Bible book of Revelation Jesus was reproving the Churches in different locations but when they're now everywhere on the planet it is best called Organization as they're ORGANIZED for the same purpose! smiley

As for the verse you cited to back the underlined well John's discipleship is not a product of the devil because Jesus himself was baptized by John Sir! cheesy

KNOWMORE56:

The verse I quoted has the word CHURCH in it but you are a devotee of a certain n.g organization, now tell me how that verse is referring to you?
The church of Christ must increase but the organization of the devil must decrease (John 3:30)
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

He is afraid to accept Jesus Christ into his heart because the Watch tower is already occupying it and he is afraid of the consequences of the allegiance hr pledged to the organization.

Selling his precious soul for naught...

God’s word cannot show light into a person’s heart unless they are willing to get rid of some idols in their heart according to the book of Ezekiel.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Have you checked the recent population declined and the selling of the kingdom Halls?

Evidence that your advertisement for the non governmental organization is failing...

This organization will not decline, but rather, they will increase to more ungodliness.
1. (Tim 2:16 kjv) "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."
2. (2 Tim 3:13 kjv) "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

When I first created a thread to expose their wicked doctrines, I was specific that the thread is to protect those here on NL they are trying to deceive. As for the JWs, don't worry about them, they will likely never gonna repent. They are seducers. They seduce people with their doctrines; that they are peace loving people, and the world loves that because that's what every other religion out there is preaching. The only people of God in my Bible are the Jews, and not JWs. As for us saved Christians, we are the sons of God. Don't worry about them, they are slick. Don't even try to use the Scriptures on them. If you want to get at them, simply expose the watch tower organization. They will never respond to that.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by sonmvayina(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Just as JWs are enjoying the best life now and sharing happy moments with our fellow believers throughout the earth.
But at death we have the hope of a resurrection because all unbelievers will not live forever unlike we who have JEHOVAH on our side! John 3:16 compared to Psalms 37:9-11, 29

So what did jehovah say about it...Forget what the faceless new testament authors wrote.

What is Gods position on life and death...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Walahi Talahi you have misconstrued the whole thing out of ignorance Sir! cheesy

The Church or Congregation means a group of worshipers meeting in a place that's why there is the Church of Satan today since they're also a group of worshipers too. Organization is appropriate as the Churches (congregations) have filled the earth with millions of devotees.
According to the Bible book of Revelation Jesus was reproving the Churches in different locations but when they're now everywhere on the planet it is best called Organization as they're ORGANIZED for the same purpose! smiley

As for the verse you cited to back the underlined well John's discipleship is not a product of the devil because Jesus himself was baptized by John Sir! cheesy

Please show me the word "organization" in the whole Bible...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2021
To be candid with you my guy you can never have the ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE about God without Jesus and his Apostles because the understanding of the sacred secrets that all the prophets from Moses to Malachi never knew Jesus have it all, and God has revealed 99% of this secrets to Jesus' followers! Daniel 12 :8-10

But it's like you are more comfortable with the old testament so let's discuss on the writings if you can decipher the meaning without the New Testament!

Job asked a very important question "Man lies down (dead) and they will not rise up until the heaven is no more, they will not wake or be risen from their sleep. Please hide me in the grave until all your anger has passed, you will set a time and surely remember me. If an able bodied man dies can he still be revived? All the days of my silence i will wait until my time comes. You will call me and i will answer you will not forget the work of your hand" Job 14:12-15

Daniel was told Go your way Daniel because these words (sacred secrets) has been sealed up till the time of the end {Daniel 12:9} But you go your own way until the end come AND YOU WILL RISE UP to collect your share during the end time! Daniel 12:13

My question if reincarnation is true as you have been taught to believe,
how come Job and Daniel were promised a time when they will rise up to collect their share IN THE END TIME?
Reincarnation theory has no definite end, life will continue till eternity whether you're good or evil but here God's word spoke of an endtime when God's servants will be awaken from the grave (not a rebirth) so can you correlate this two distinctive theories without bringing in Babylonian theories?
Remember i am prepared to use the New Testament to expatiate on this but you said i shouldn't yet you want to used the ideas of pagan nations that the God of Moses condemned to interpret God's word! smiley

sonmvayina:

So what did jehovah say about it...Forget what the faceless new testament authors wrote.
What is Gods position on life and death...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Funny Churchgoers! cheesy
Can you show me where the word "Christians" is found in the Old Testament? cheesy
Come on, God's Holy Spirit is teaching Jesus' true followers New Things {John 14:26} so you can't expect to find it written in the books concluded before those things are revealed.
But it's through the FRUIT of what the Christians are doing that you will know they're still on track, for instance they will continue to preach and teach in their neighbourhood {Malachi 3:16; Matthew 10:11-13} they will do this without charge {10:8} they will make people drop all weapons of war {Matthew 26:52} they will make them worship together as one family {Zephaniah 3:9} they will eradicate Racism and Politics from their midst {Micah 4:1-3} these are the evidence of the presence of God's Holy Spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} but if you just feel like questioning these fine works simply because they choose to bear new name {Isaiah 65:15} or say something you don't understand {John 6:63-66} then you're free to pitch your tent elsewhere no wahala! Luke 11:23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Funny Churchgoers!

So the light will shine into people's hearts or the world as a whole will see the light? cheesy

Humble yourselves and learn from Jesus' true followers, Jesus said the light will shine not into people's hearts but seen by everyone both good and evil {Matthew 5:14-16} while some will like to come closer to get their dirt clean others will hate the light and turn away! John 3:19

So Mr Churchgoer Jesus never described light as something hidden but seen by all eyes! cheesy

iyambz:

God’s word cannot show light into a person’s heart unless they are willing to get rid of some idols in their heart according to the book of Ezekiel.

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Churchgoers! cheesy
Can you show me where the word "Christians" is found in the Old Testament? cheesy
Come on, God's Holy Spirit is teaching Jesus' true followers New Things {John 14:26} so you can't expect to find it written in the books concluded before those things are revealed.
But it's through the FRUIT of what the Christians are doing that you will know they're still on track, for instance they will continue to preach and teach in their neighbourhood {Malachi 3:16; Matthew 10:11-13} they will do this without charge {10:8} they will make people drop all weapons of war {Matthew 26:52} they will make them worship together as one family {Zephaniah 3:9} they will eradicate Racism and Politics from their midst {Micah 4:1-3} these are the evidence of the presence of God's Holy Spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} but if you just feel like questioning these fine works simply because they choose to bear new name {Isaiah 65:15} or say something you don't understand {John 6:63-66} then you're free to pitch your tent elsewhere no wahala! Luke 11:23 smiley

We are delivered to server Him without fear, in HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS before Him all the day of our lives (Luke 1:74-75)

He that nameth the name of Christ should depart from iniquity ( 2 Timothy 2:19-20)

Child rapists should 1st purge themselves ( repent) and the Lord will purge them.

*. Luke 1:74 "KJV:That he would grant unto us, that WE BEING DELIVERED OUT OF the hand of OUR ENEMIES MIGHT SERVE HIM WITHOUT FEAR,
KJV: IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS BEFORE HIM, ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE."

*. 2 Timothy 2:19 "KJV:Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, LET EVERY ONE THAT NAMETH THE NAME OF CHRIST DEPART FROM INIQUITY."
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

The word " Organization" is boldly expressed in your Bible, Acts 2:44, Acts 15:14, Isaiah 43:10-12,21. Hebrews13:17.
Acts 2:44 all the believers gathered together and shared everything in common= Organization.

Isaiah 43:10-12, Jehovah's Witnesses, God's chosen servant.
Acts15:14 (2 Chronicle 7:14, Matthew 12:15-18) "the People chosen to bear Jehovah's name, the servants of Jehovah God.

Hebrews13:17, Bros, do the leaders lead goats or cows?

You still dey find the word "bible" , you no see
2 Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture" ?
(Study and digest Screenshots EVIDENCES)

SOURCE: studybible.info
Strong's #G2992 , People

LSJ Gloss:
λαός
the people
Dodson:
λαός
a people, the crowd
(a) a people, characteristically of God's chosen people, first the Jews, then the Christians"

Please Go & confirm. grin cheesy

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
iyambz:

[s]This organization will not decline, but rather, they will increase to more ungodliness.
1. (Tim 2:16 kjv) "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."
2. (2 Tim 3:13 kjv) "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

When I first created a thread to expose their wicked doctrines, I was specific that the thread is to protect those here on NL they are trying to deceive. As for the JWs, don't worry about them, they will likely never gonna repent. They are seducers. They seduce people with their doctrines; that they are peace loving people, and the world loves that because that's what every other religion out there is preaching[/s]. The only people of God in my Bible are the Jews, and not JWs. [s]As for us saved Christians, we are the sons of God. Don't worry about them, they are slick. Don't even try to use the Scriptures on them. If you want to get at them, simply expose the watch tower organization. They will never respond to that[/s].

You have dodged Isaiah 43:10-12, Matt12:15-18 and Acts 3:13.

The thread where you exposed your folly and GIBBERISH grin

Since your KJV manuscript got lost in transit in Antioch, Syria. grin grin grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Bros, how many souls survived the destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah ?

Bros, how many souls survived the flood of Noah's day when God destroyed the world ?

Matthew 24:37, (2 Peter 2:5-6, "an example of what will happen to ungodly people"wink did Jesus not tell you what happened in Noah's day will be repeated again?
In your Bible at which time did Jehovah's servants exceed the population of those not worshipping Jehovah?

John 3:30, John the Baptizer is now " the organization of Devil" to you.
Bros, Continue to misquote your Bible & DECEIVING yourself
grin grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

We are delivered to server Him without fear, in HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS before Him all the day of our lives (Luke 1:74-75)

He that nameth the name of Christ should depart from iniquity ( 2 Timothy 2:19-20)

Child rapists should 1st purge themselves ( repent) and the Lord will purge them.

*. Luke 1:74 "KJV:That he would grant unto us, that WE BEING DELIVERED OUT OF the hand of OUR ENEMIES MIGHT SERVE HIM WITHOUT FEAR,

*. 2 Timothy 2:19 "KJV:Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, LET EVERY ONE THAT NAMETH THE NAME OF CHRIST DEPART FROM INIQUITY."

2 Timothy 2:19-20 is a quote of Isaiah 52:11 "Let everyone who bears the name of Jehovah depart from iniquity"

You dey dodge Matthew 4:8 and John 20:17.

Bros, Continue to misquote the holy scriptures & DECEIVE yourself. grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
KNOWMORE56:
mynd44 lalasticala Dominique:

Copied:

VERY CRITICAL ALERT!!!

I'm sure you know that New international version (NIV) was published by Zondervan but is now OWNED by Harper Collins, who also publishes the Satanic Bible and The Joy of Gay Sex.

The NIV and English Standard Version (ESV)
has now removed 64,575 words from the Bible
including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a few...

The NIV and ESV has also now removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our devices and phones especially "OLIVE TREE BIBLE STUDY APP."

Try and find these scriptures in NIV and ESV
on your computer, phone or device right now if you are in doubt:

Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14;
Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46;
Luke 17:36, 23:17;
John 5:4; Acts 8:37.

...you will not believe your eyes.

There is a crusade geared towards altering the Bible as we know it; NIV, ESV and many more versions are affected.

Your Trinity mentors,carm.org & biblehub have proven that your claims belongs to the dustbin.
Go to their website & Search all those verses you FALSELY claimed were removed from the Bible.
Bros , go & rest grin cheesy
KNOWMORE56:

The op shows that the earliest copies of these versions contain these verses.

Why do they remove them now?

May be they were copying from the KJV in the beginning... and told lies to readers that they translated from Greek or Hebrews original text.

Liars will always be liars. Continue to edit your books as frequently as you want...

The light has shown into the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not:

*. John 1:5 "KJV:And THE LIGHT SHINETH IN DARKNESS; and THE DARKNESS COMPREHENDED IT NOT."

All athiests version (the darkness) will continue to fail no matter how many times they update them!

The OP you copied did NOT prove shishi !

***2 In your own words...(in quote).
"Maybe they were copying from......."
Bros, that's your baseless insinuations & assumptions without any solid evidence.
Bros, STOP DECEIVING yourself, padding your FALSE claims with insinuations cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's pathetic that you don't know the real meaning to INIQUITY! smiley

So let's go now: EQUITY means a balance view that makes up with others around you, where there is equity there can't be wars because everyone will be OK with the way things is working out for the benefit of all. It's INIQUITY that begats agitation which leads to hatred and finally killings. The fact that your fellow believers from other lands can just pick up weapons with the aim of killing you due to Racism and Politics without having a second thought about what you share (FAITH) is clear evidence that your worship is based on hypocrisy the mother of INIQUITY! wink

KNOWMORE56:

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
They are trying to hide behind a finger whereas it is impossible!
JEHOVAH has made a great name for himself in all the earth.
When Satan and other demons were struggling for portions on the surface of the earth JEHOVAH told the most powerful King "i am taking my people out of Egypt without a military force" and JEHOVAH did just so. He singlehandedly rescued a multitude from the world's most powerful army of that time.
JEHOVAH also brought his people to Canaan and drove away all pagans to prove that He is the Almighty.
Today JEHOVAH said while Satan's agents are fighting and killing themselves due to Politics and Racism He will unite his own people and make them shine as illuminators of PEACE globally.
All these pagans are crying today not because they've got anything to say against pure worship but they're ashamed that all their high places (Churches) has be devastated (brought to nothing) before the mountain of Jehovah so they are bitterly enraged towards JEHOVAH'S people who are far high on the mountain top that everyone can see! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to Isaiah 2:2
So it's paining them to their marrow that none of them could mention any name side by side with JEHOVAH'S Organization.
Please don't go near them, don't let them know anything about you because they're full with fury seeking whom to bite like venomous serpents.
Just imagine out of all what he could pick to argue about the only thing he chose is the word ORGANIZATION out of jealousy that Satan's camp can never be ORGANIZED! Luke 11:23 smiley

Janosky:

Your Trinity mentors,carm.org & biblehub have proven that your claims belongs to the dustbin.
Go to their website & Search all those verses you FALSELY claimed were removed from the Bible.
Bros , go & rest grin cheesy
The OP you copied did NOT prove shishi !

***2 In your own words...(in quote).
"Maybe they were copying from......."
Bros, that's your baseless insinuations & assumptions without any solid evidence.
Bros, STOP DECEIVING yourself, padding your FALSE claims with insinuations cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

[s]For saying this, clearly you and Satan are one and the same. First mischief, then you have now moved unto craftiness, devilousness and cunning serpentness!

That aside, i have no pride, and trying to draw or goad me into a Stupid and Foolish contention will not be effective. grin

As I told your brother, I do not participate in foolishness[/s]!

Thanks for posting GIBBERISH grin

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Janosky: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
iyambz:

Why are you quoting scriptures? Do you remember your stand on the authority of the Bible. [s]Maybe I should remind you of that again.
[/s]
JWs stand on the authority of the Bible:
1. “We should seek for dependent bible study rather than for an independent Bible.” This is found in the watchtower magazine Sept 15, 1911; page 485.
2. “For this reason, the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah’s visible organization in mind.” Oct 1, 1967; page 587.

Now you see what I said earlier, they are tied to their organization. They refuse to look at the Bible themselves.

The JWs human nature is so wicked that they are going to ignore the Bible verse that you used, and they are going to reinterpret it. The book of Revelation that the JWs discarded and completely allegorized that you are even quoting here for the readers. The watch tower witchcraft is towards God, not us humans. So so wicked.

JWs remember the Authority of Acts 2:42,44 &
Hebrews13:17,& the Watchtower quote agrees with your Bible.
Acts 2:42,44 (compare Hebrews13:17).
"42All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer."

44And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had."

LYING dullard, Acts 2:42,44 & Hebrews13:17, the holy scriptures is looking at you & your wacky claims.

Sifia pains of a WAILER Iyambz.
Bros, read the screenshot EVIDENCES of your fellow slaves of Trinity whom the same "holy ghost" is teaching independently
. cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
iyambz:
Just stick with your KJV Bible. It is the authorized version for English speakers and also the only pure and perfect word of God. The newer bible translations since the 19th century are perverted. Their manuscript came from Alexandria Egypt. Everything about Egypt in the Bible is negative, and it's a type of the world in the Bible. The KJV manuscript came from Antioch, Syria. Where was the disciples first called Christians in Acts 11? Of course it was in Antioch.

There are two reasons people change the word of God:
1. To make money
2. To establish their own authority. That is how a false congregation is formed like the JWs and the rest.

What always makes "Christians" think the KJV is the unadulterated Bible? Because it's written in old English? How different are they from Muslims who believe any Koran not written in Arabic is diluted?
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
iyambz:

Prov 26:4 kjv "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

He asked a simple question, and you answer in the most "christian" way possible. Nigerian "Christian" way, that is.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

What always makes "Christians" think the KJV is the unadulterated Bible? Because it's written in old English? How different are they from Muslims who believe any Koran not written in Arabic is diluted?

Prov 26:4 kjv "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Funny Churchgoers!

So the light will shine into people's hearts or the world as a whole will see the light? cheesy

Humble yourselves and learn from Jesus' true followers, Jesus said the light will shine not into people's hearts but seen by everyone both good and evil {Matthew 5:14-16} while some will like to come closer to get their dirt clean others will hate the light and turn away! John 3:19

So Mr Churchgoer Jesus never described light as something hidden but seen by all eyes! cheesy

You no go sleep or rest? Why are under conviction if you truly believe you are on the right track? I've moved on man, you better do the same. Maybe you should go back to the elementary level to learn simple English. Even a child in the elementary knows that a light comes from the inside, not from the outside. Don't you know it's out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh? Don't you know you need light first before you can give others light? Will you give darkness to darkness? I'm just being gracious with you cause there was a time I was once a lost man like you. I just wish you are saved anyways.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Janosky:

JWs remember the Authority of Acts 2:42,44 &
Hebrews13:17,& the Watchtower quote agrees with your Bible.
Acts 2:42,44 (compare Hebrews13:17).
"42All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer."

44And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had."

LYING dullard, Acts 2:42,44 & Hebrews13:17, the holy scriptures is looking at you & your wacky claims.

Sifia pains of a WAILER Iyambz.
Bros, read the screenshot EVIDENCES of your fellow slaves of Trinity whom the same "holy ghost" is teaching independently
. cheesy cheesy grin

This guy, your comments make me laugh a lot. Janosky, I know JWs, most of them if not all live a clean life, but that will not get you saved. There is only one way to Heaven which is Jesus Christ. You want to go to Heaven, trust in what Christ did for you on the cross; you want to go to Hell, trust something else. Anyways, you are a no Heller. Tell me something that is your bible that I can't find in my KJV Bible less than 30 seconds. The key to understand the Scripture is to let the Author show you what it says, not the watch tower. It is the word of God that saves people, not an organization. God has magnified His word above His name (Psa 138:2) His word is more important than the name. I have led many to Christ but I can't take credit for that because it's the word of God that saves them, not me. There were people that lived before the N.T. was completed that were saved just by hearing and believing the gospel of the grace of God. You can see that from Acts to Philemon. Those people didn't have the Bible nor an organization. They heard and believed the gospel of their salvation. I'm just being gracious to you. I can't say much again. Try expand on your study; it will cost you nothing. God will show every man the truth so that all will be without excuse. I will speak no more on this matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Just move on with your life my guy nobody wants light that can't be seen/observed Sir! cheesy

iyambz:

You no go sleep or rest? Why are under conviction if you truly believe you are on the right track? I've moved on man, you better do the same. Maybe you should go back to the elementary level to learn simple English. Even a child in the elementary knows that a light comes from the inside, not from the outside. Don't you know it's out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh? Don't you know you need light first before you can give others light? Will you give darkness to darkness? I'm just being gracious with you cause there was a time I was once a lost man like you. I just wish you are saved anyways.

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's pathetic that you don't know the real meaning to INIQUITY! smiley

So let's go now: EQUITY means a balance view that makes up with others around you, where there is equity there can't be wars because everyone will be OK with the way things is working out for the benefit of all. It's INIQUITY that begats agitation which leads to hatred and finally killings. The fact that your fellow believers from other lands can just pick up weapons with the aim of killing you due to Racism and Politics without having a second thought about what you share (FAITH) is clear evidence that your worship is based on hypocrisy the mother of INIQUITY! wink

Watch tower definition of iniquity, seen. Let the 8 men mark you good.

HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS is not in their books.

Console yourself...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2021
You mentioned INIQUITY but you failed to substantiate, consider the last post before yours the commentator never doubted the holiness and righteousness of the majority among JWs, you have been silence over the church you belong meaning you can belong anywhere so how come you're talking about holiness and righteousness when you never present any group for followers to observe? cheesy
Muslims, Buddhists, Traditionalists and the over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians with their various contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines also use to talk about holiness and righteousness, it's just a pity that they can't present WITNESSES to prove they truly know what they're saying! Act 1:8
My friend stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

KNOWMORE56:

Watch tower definition of iniquity, seen. Let the 8 men mark you good.
HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS is not in their books. Console yourself...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2021
For you to have mentioned a religious group and utter the highlighted without someone forcing you is evident that Jesus' words can't be overemphasized. God's son said "Wisdom is justified by her Children" {Luke 7:35} so you know not that you were told that most JWs do live a clean life you only need to think deeply about the Organization teaching them globally to have such clean standing! Matthew 5:14-16, 7:16-18

Thank you and may God bless you for that statement, you don't need to say anything again! smiley

iyambz:

This guy, your comments make me laugh a lot. Janosky, I know JWs, most of them if not all live a clean life but that will not get you saved. There is only one way to Heaven which is Jesus Christ. You want to go to Heaven, trust in what Christ did for you on the cross; you want to go to Hell, trust something else. Anyways, you are a no Heller. Tell me something that is your bible that I can't find in my KJV Bible less than 30 seconds. The key to understand the Scripture is to let the Author show you what it says, not the watch tower. It is the word of God that saves people, not an organization. God has magnified His word above His name (Psa 138:2) His word is more important than the name. I have led many to Christ but I can't take credit for that because it's the word of God that saves them, not me. There were people that lived before the N.T. was completed that were saved just by hearing and believing the gospel of the grace of God. You can see that from Acts to Philemon. Those people didn't have the Bible nor an organization. They heard and believed the gospel of their salvation. I'm just being gracious to you. I can't say much again. Try expand on your study; it will cost you nothing. God will show every man the truth so that all will be without excuse. I will speak no more on this matter.
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2021
iyambz:

GO worshiper spotted!

1 Like

Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Janosky:

2 Timothy 2:19-20 is a quote of Isaiah 52:11 "Let everyone who bears the name of Jehovah depart from iniquity"

My God said to me BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY...
Just carefully consider the following Bible verses and know that the organization is on a wrong path:

*. 1 Peter 1:15 "KJV:But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
KJV:Because it is written, BE YE HOLY; FOR I AM HOLY."

*. Ephesians 1:4 "KJV:According as HE HATH CHOSEN US in him before the foundation of the world, THAT WE SHOULD BE HOLY and without blame before him in love:"

Note: HE HATH CHOSEN US.... THAT WE SHOULD BE HOLY

*. 1 Thessalonians 4:7 "KJV:For GOD HATH not CALLED US unto uncleanness, but UNTO HOLINESS.
KJV:He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit."

Note: GOD HATH...CALLED US...UNTO HOLINESS...

and janosky is despising God...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Holiness is Godliness and Cleanliness is the closest to Godliness, the other commentator said with a strong conviction "I know JWs, Most of them if not all live clean lives"

So keep deluding yourself with false reasoning, each person on this planet believes he/she is holy once they engage in one form of worship or another. But it's when you're able to cite a large group of people (Organization) that you can say anything worthwhile about the virtue you're trying to talk about now (holiness) no matter how nice, kind or generous a person prove to be once he declare himself as a member of Boko Haram i'm 100% sure you won't wait a second to disappear from his presence! WHY not talk about holiness after all you've noticed other fine qualities?
Well the answer is simple he is a member of the world's deadliest group!
A commentator said "I know JWs, Most of them if not all live clean lives" Matthew 5:13-16, 7:16-18

Do you think such a commentator will say anything against having this group all around him as his neighbours?
You guys are indirectly judging yourselves because God's kingdom is coming to DESTROY all evildoers but you people have already declared JWs guiltless, what more do you think a right thinking person need to hear? 1Peter 2:12 smiley

KNOWMORE56:

My God said to me BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY...
Just carefully consider the following Bible verses and know that the organization is on a wrong path:1 Peter 1:15 "KJV:But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;KJV:Because it is written, BE YE HOLY; FOR I AM HOLY."Ephesians 1:4 "KJV:According as HE HATH CHOSEN US in him before the foundation of the world, THAT WE SHOULD BE HOLY and without blame before him in love:Note: HE HATH CHOSEN US.... THAT WE SHOULD BE HOLY1 Thessalonians 4:7 "KJV:For GOD HATH not CALLED US unto uncleanness, but UNTO HOLINESS.KJV:He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit."Note: GOD HATH...CALLED US...UNTO HOLINESS...nd janosky is despising God...
Re: Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? by KNOWMORE56: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Janosky:

[/b]"2 Timothy 2:19-20 is a quote of Isaiah 52:11 "Let everyone who bears the name of Jehovah depart from iniquity"[b]

Confirmation that Jesus = Jehovah.
Thanks for your understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / Help! I Dont See Anywhere Females Where Baptised By The Apostles / A Thread About Christian Terrorists, Paedophiles And Fraudsters!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.