Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill (1753 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Its very CLEAR for all of us to see but only the simps are blinded!
Before you met her, she was doing alright and of course she has a father even tho that also doesn't matter! Under no circumstances should you be responsible for her lifestyle and problems! NONE of them is trustworthy and so therefore none of them is incapable of taking advantage of every privilege you give her.

She won't die if she dosen't get bone straight hairs, iphones, fancy and trendy clothes, basically you shouldn't be responsible for any of her expenses. What i'm really driving at today is the fact that most of them do the "body count increase-pocket money increase" there's nothing absurd in giving her money after sex but if this becomes the routine or it becomes the condition she puts down for you then i advice you only see her as an indoor prost1tute because thats what has evolutionalized to because of the materials. In all views, she is not different from those street whores, treat her as such!!
Still typing...

3 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by DonBenny77(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
So right 95 percent
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Don't let them manipulate you with this development, beat them at their own routine, get the pvssy more than she gets your cash, your point of negotiation should be for the fact that your cash is worth a whole lot more than her body. A wh0re is worthless in every sense and she is only good for the D! TREAT HER AS SUCH!!
You all fellow guys will agree with me that sometimes we actually fall in love but we are just lucky to know the redpill because with that knowledge we can both grow a very successful relationship or lead a Alphamale-Wh0re relationship, all depending on the lady in question. We give it to them as they deem fit!
TRP IS GOLDEN!

2 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just chat a girl and the next thing is request.

All of Dem get problem immediately u talk to Dem.

Like say if u nor talk to Dem before Dem nor go manage their situations themselves.

Irritating set of people

7 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
where do you guys meet these girls for christs sake.

there are nice girls too who deserves everything and they are street girls too who are to be treated as the street they are.

mehn, these females they done fucck y'all minds up.
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:
where do you guys meet these girls for christs sake.

there are nice girls too who deserves everything and they are street girls too who are to be treated as the street they are.

mehn, these females they done fucck y'all minds up.
Hey uhmm are you female?

2 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Hey uhmm are you female?
do i sound like a female?
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

do i sound like a female?
Well you answered this question like a girl. So if at the end i realise you are actually male then i'd say you are effeminized.
This is just a YES/NO question

2 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Well you answered this question like a girl. So if at the end i realise you are actually male then i'd say you are effeminized.
This is just a YES/NO question
nah, it's just my opinion on these types of issues.

my lady is highly supportive of me, even if I'm low on cash, she helps me out. not to talk about the countless number of gigs and connections I've gotten through her.

I've dated some bitchees from the Streets too,
my point is, not all girls are whores. its just like generalizing that all muslims are terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

nah, it's just my opinion on these types of issues.

my lady is highly supportive of me, even if I'm low on cash, she helps me out. not to talk about the countless number of gigs and connections I've gotten through her.

I've dated some bitchees from the Streets too,
my point is, not all girls are whores. its just like generalizing that all muslims are terrorists.
All Women Are Like That(AWALT) although a few know how to bury their makavelism deep inside of them and i believe thats what your girl is successful at doing right now but you have to understand that women are unpredictable, they all have something cooking especially for ther selfish reasons and i think thats were you should pick the redpill, just in case. Don't go in the war zone without holding at least a dagger because anything can happen!
In case you don't understand, every woman is a war zone. You girl seems nice now but just beware. Every woman has the tools to destroy a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
All Women Are Like That(AWALT) although a few know how to bury their makavelism deep inside of them and i believe thats what your girl is successful at doing right now but you have to understand that women are unpredictable, they all have something cooking especially for ther selfish reasons and i think thats were you should pick the redpill, just in case. Don't go in the war zone without holding at least a dagger because anything can happen!
In case you don't understand, every woman is a war zone. You girl seems nice now but just beware. Every woman has the tools to destroy a man.
sure.. I'm always on 99 percent inteligenci, I nor fit lusegard.
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

Ok, you are not effeminized, i guess i misunderstood your location, just keep up. The future is not female, thats just another feminist lie

3 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

are you married
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Polynek(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
wetting concern me, make I jox de enjoy the comments
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Ok, you are not effeminized, i guess i misunderstood your location, just keep up. The future is not female, thats just another feminist lie
the future is always female
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
perkyB:
are you married
no. I'm still a youngin'
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Reex12(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

no.
I'm still a youngin'
hmm..oga u sure say ur gf no dey expect you to wife her
better ignore that bitch u quoted and swallow the redpill
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
perkyB:
the future is always female
Ok then, pls enlighten me, how exactly are you playing your part in making sure than the world is gonna be a better place if the future becomes effeminized?
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by TheVictim01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
832 November has fallen(Aviation term).

Reex12:
hmm..oga u sure say ur gf no dey expect you to wife her
better ignore that bitch u quoted and swallow the redpill
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make I just dey observe
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Blacknote: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by MisterRuk(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Music sometimes can change the dynamics of a society and I believe our hiphop songs have a BIG role to play in this. Most of the songs Davido, Wizkid and many of our mainstream artistes sing is about worshipping a girl and spending huge amount of money on her, just for kitten . Over the years these lyrics have invaded the subconscious, making men to believe they have to be a fool for a girl in order for her to like him, and women to believe that men should spend on them. The Nigerian sexual market place has grown porous, there is an higher demand from the consumers (men) and the suppliers(women) have increased their prices.
My brothers, every Nigerian girl wants a sugar daddy for Christmas. When she calls you "baby", just know you're not the only one.

3 Likes

Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by DEMZEE(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Redpill philosophy is one of a kind.

Men need to awaken from their bluepilled conditioning
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Twelfthman: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
A simple no to silly request often reset their brain.
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by Segzydaniels(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Like you said op only the SIMPs still fall into their traps, most of them always need 2k urgently whenever they call u to say Hi, there is this question I always avoid asking them, HAVE YOU EATEN? Next thing you'll hear is No, follow by come and buy me food.
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by GeneralPula: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
90% or 99%..
Re: "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill by GeneralPula: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
MisterRuk:
Music sometimes can change the dynamics of a society and I believe our hiphop songs have a BIG role to play in this. Most of the songs Davido, Wizkid and many of our mainstream artistes sing is about worshipping a girl and spending huge amount of money on her, just for kitten . Over the years these lyrics have invaded the subconscious, making men to believe they have to be a fool for a girl in order for her to like him, and women to believe that men should spend on them. The Nigerian sexual market place has grown porous, there is an higher demand from the consumers (men) and the suppliers(women) have increased their prices.
My brothers, every Nigerian girl wants a sugar daddy for Christmas. When she calls you "baby", just know you're not the only one.

Well, you can’t really blame these artists. They’re only doing their biz. There were love songs in the 70s,80s,90s. Why didn’t the women of then carry ham for head? It’s simple cuz the women of then were living in reality..

Majority of today’s girls are what they call fish brain. They live in fantasy. Ask a typical naija girl her kind of man, she’ll start listing what she has watched in those nonsense Philippines and Korean love movies..

Most of em don’t start coming to their senses until they’ve passed first half..

(1) (Reply)

7 Romantic questions to ask a girl you have feelings for / How I Made Him Fell For Me / Side Chick Run For Her Life After Wife Of The Man She Was With Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.