Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How I Made Him Fell For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made Him Fell For Me (1757 Views)

Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
One day, I was sitting pretty at home, when he called me.

Him: Hello babe, can you quickly come around, I am kinda feeling cold.

Me: oops, sorry dear. I would quickly pack my things and start coming to your place. I packed the necessary items, and a special item that needs to be used, cos I know he doesn't have it. (winks).

I put on one of my best lingerie, deodorant, and sexy af attire.

On getting to his place, I quickly started cooking because I know his favorite. Pepper soup and catfish. Told him I was going to sleepover at his place

1 Like

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
So I made a smoothie with watermelon, dates, banana, and tiger nut. In my mind, this cold must leave your body today cheesy grin.

Changed my clothes and played a romantic movie on Netflix(Malcolm and Marie). So boring and full of argument. I wonder what people see in it tongue).

When it was past 11 and I was feeling sleepy, I woke him up and told him I was ready to move to the bedroom grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by SportsHD: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Winch grin

fatymore:
So I made a smoothie with watermelon, dates, banana, and tiger nut.
You wan pump him full of nutrients,con collect am back again.
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
He was eager to make me unwrapped my special gift as I had hyped it well.

I started pulling out the gift, told him to lie down, and closed his eyes. Once I am done unwrapping, I would tap him to wake up.

Skillfully, I started unwrapping, removed it from the wrapping paper, and with carefulness, I covered him with the gift, he felt so warm and quickly opened his eyes, he was so happy with the DUVET as it was filled with FIBRE that is specially made to keep you warm.

I gave him a peck and told him to go to bed as we both know and understand that pre-marital sex isn't good grin
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nobody fell for me abeg.

Please ooo. Who did I offend on Nairaland that hasn't made people ordered any of my products. Please click on my link and send that DM grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by SportsHD: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
fatymore:

I gave him a peck and told him to go to bed as we both know and understand that pre-marital sex isn't good grin

Which kain level na? Oya con dey go your house.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
tongue tongue
SportsHD:

Which kain level na? Oya con dey go your house.
come pursue me now tongue
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by vincentjk(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
If that thing you're unwrapping is not a well package lubricant/well packaged CD which we'll be using whenever you come around then bye, your leaving my house that night with your premarital sex talk.

grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by Godada(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
The koko of the matter is...Patronize me
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by Silentgroper(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Are u sure he has fellen 4 u?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by Cerebellum: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Different type of mumu people in this forum sha

Ur mumu no too much OPgrin

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by Hintona(f): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hope say him no break head

Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by youngllleo: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
fatymore:
Nobody fell for me abeg.

Please ooo. Who did I offend on Nairaland that hasn't made people ordered any of my products. Please click on my link and send that DM grin
if u wil bring dey duvet, wit no premarital sex talk, u hola me make i drop location
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Cerebellum:
Different type of mumu people in this forum sha

Ur mumu no too much OPgrin
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by wiwow80528: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2021
SportsHD:
Winch grin

You wan pump him full of nutrients,con collect am back again.
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by debbydams(f): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
fatymore:
So I made a smoothie with watermelon, dates, banana, and tiger nut. In my mind, this cold must leave your body today cheesy grin.

Changed my clothes and played a romantic movie on Netflix(Malcolm and Marie). So boring and full of argument. I wonder what people see in it tongue).

When it was past 11 and I was feeling sleepy, I woke him up and told him I was ready to move to the bedroom grin
cool cool cool
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by Amb1045(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2021
You will sleep at the passage that night. What kind of nonsense be that
Re: How I Made Him Fell For Me by fatymore(f): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Chai...Romamcelander like sex too much..say no to premarital sex

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? / My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) / What Improved Your Quality Of Life So Much You Wished You Did It Sooner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.