Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Help! She Just Realized What I Really Saved Her Number As On My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Just Realized What I Really Saved Her Number As On My Phone (510 Views)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! She Just Realized What I Really Saved Her Number As On My Phone by wearsandtrends1: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Do I need to apologise

PS don't dial it

Re: Help! She Just Realized What I Really Saved Her Number As On My Phone by 2special(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Do I need to apologise

PS don't dial it
hmmmmmm
Re: Help! She Just Realized What I Really Saved Her Number As On My Phone by Fahdiga(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tell her that your phone developed fault and you took it to phone engineer for repair so you don't know why her number you saved with 'my love' started showing dirty pant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Self-esteem Or Pride / Men Only: Relationship Books Bonanza — 1k Per Book On June 1st [picture] / Give Your Woman A High Level Of Orgasm Today(come In Now....men ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.