Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? (39441 Views)

How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by isaythetruth(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2021
labelle123:
Some even earn 10k too as a teacher

All these shall pass away
are you serious?... nawa oo, Nigerians really need to skill up and enter freelancing, No caps. I know how much I make a month writing articles on Upwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....I know alot of you all motivational speaker....will be saying do not despise the days of your little beginning.....
Bros Ogbeni...nor mind them ...despise this one make you run o...before you know it now you go come dey comfortable with the 15000...then amaka go come join you go rent low budget face me I slap you kind of house...she go begin get pregnant...born pikin full every where..una poverty go come tie wrapper and gele
According to one nairalander ....omovuduTheBeast

Dey do am till better job come, dey do am till better job come, na so bros ororo take turn 48 years for inside 15,000 job
You sound funny but there is wisdom in what you say

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
My cream alone is 55k and it doesn't last beyond 33days. Get a skill or go into business.
sad shocked shocked sad
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Someone7:
I even got N5,000 as a graduate. With MSc sef.

All in the name of "getting experience".

Anyway it paid off in the end because I had a career plan. If you don't see yourself teaching till you're old please start looking for a job where you can develop and grow. Think beyond just the monthly pay..
Blood of Zachariah please tell me you are joking
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28am On Mar 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

men me i drop my pride as a bsc holder and start working in a factory around ojota and payment is 50k ..wetin man go do...
A non skilled job? Like what kind of work
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Jashub: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2021
LordPherule:

Thou 'Half bread is better than none' but not for long period. Make up your mind and screw it out, fucking earn it and man up!
15k is no nothing in today's society. It is better to quit such a job and find something better.

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:
15k? Oboi i weak cry cry

I dey finish 15k bottled water and soft drinks for house in less than a week.

Brother run ohh
God in heaven!!!
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Edoziesmart:
15k for 30 days? People dey suffer oo. Money that didn't reach what I send to my old mother every month for her upkeep. You see why I tell people that going to higher institution in Nigeria is a big fraud. I regretted spending up to a millon naira to studied 5 years professional course that I don't think I will make use of the cert till I die. Brother try to quit that job as soon as possible and think on how to better your life.
How can a graduated earn $40 monthly?? money that I make 10x sometimes in a day from crypto trading
What was the professional course you study bro? It's not easy God help us, please I want to learn crypto what is simplest app I can easy grab for a beginner, thanks,
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

abi University graduate a casual factory work just imagine the nation we are
People don't have option abeg please allow them to do anything useful to put food on the table, they have bills to settle, than to join cultism
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2021
LordPherule:

My sister who is a jambito who earns 35k at her workplace.
Women get job easily in this country,
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by vickyflex(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2021
I am an oriented graduate and I work with a private school, teaching and being paid 15k sometimes Iook at myself and kept pondering, but its not my fault because I have been scouting for job....

Who Else is in this Category

How are you Coping, despite the Harsh Economy?

[/quote]

Bros man up and move, how on earth do you survive on that? If you're living in the city there's many opportunities out there, I was once like this but after changing environment and make up my mind to do anything suddenly everything change. Am into premier lotto and I can tell you I make nothing less than 150k in a month and more. Just make up your mind and don't be ashame of what you do.. most important you have to change your environment because that may deprive you from doing things that might change your story...
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by YurFatHer: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
My cream alone is 55k and it doesn't last beyond 33days. Get a skill or go into business.
so should he be supplying you cream?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by LordPherule(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Women get job easily in this country,
If you know the power of woman, favoritism is always placed unto them base on what men think of that thing they can offer.

2 Likes

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by colizee(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2021
You people will start an interesting topic and later use your grammar to confuse me.... Which one is 15k sometimes 100k at myself and kept pondering?... I don't get.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Zealoy(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Move to Lagos man! even sales girls earn double of that ur salary
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Humorme2(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....I know alot of you all motivational speaker....will be saying do not despise the days of your little beginning.....
Bros Ogbeni...nor mind them ...despise this one make you run o...before you know it now you go come dey comfortable with the 15000...then amaka go come join you go rent low budget face me I slap you kind of house...she go begin get pregnant...born pikin full every where..una poverty go come tie wrapper and gele
According to one nairalander ....omovuduTheBeast

Dey do am till better job come, dey do am till better job come, na so bros ororo take turn 48 years for inside 15,000 job

grin grin
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Ibadanpikin: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Larrykaysail:
God will bless you , save money leave that country. But do some IT courses or learn skill job. U will be ok here in usa ��.
Somebody is earning 15k and u want him to save money that will land him to USA.some people think with their anus.

2 Likes

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by CrazyMan(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Taywon:
Omo!.... How una dey chop self
He's most likely below 24 and living with his parents, so feeding and accommodation isn't a problem cos he'll eat as much as he wants in his parents house.

The teaching job is just to keep him busy pending when a much better offer will arrive.

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by osazsky(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2021
lalasticlala:

Lol. The future is Female
na them..u know them.i have one as a neigbour.she knows i am married but they way she dey try get my attention en..she is always at home but uses a Lexus 330..i have called my agent..one high ranking officer came last week to collect his own share..there is noway u can sustain such lifestyle with one dick..no one will buy a cream of 55k everymonth with legitimate money..ones them hear feminism them go carry am as govt work not knowing d meaning

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by osazsky(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Somebody is earning 15k and u want to save money that can land him to USA.some people think with their anus.
the thing weak me bros
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Revolva(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2021
how can someone earn 15 k as salary...such a wicked country
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by ublight: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Nychillax:

My Nigga, we belong to the same category buh it sucks sometimes coz the work makes u to look like illiterate no matter how u try to package urself but am earning almost 200k monthly.

how do i learn this skill bro?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by SirWhiteFish: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Life is hard.... I was paid 12k or even 11,500
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by c2far: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Are you now skilled in the graphics design? Reach out to me for gigs as soon as you are. Best wishes @danilo2010

danilo2010:
Op try and look for another job its not easy being a graduate,where I serve (nysc) the sch wanted to pay me 20k to retain me I left,am learning graphic design and website design to empower my self,hope dey o
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2021
maak400:

If you love yourself, abandon that shity teaching job immediately and learn a skill if you don't want to regret in the nearest future. I'm talking to you from a personal bitter experience.
God help us in this country, you scared me
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2021
emeone:
Guy...
Mine was 12k in one mushroom private school in Lagos, some of my colleagues are earning 10k.
That was last year, corona year. It's a pity, Nigeria is a disgrace, no labour law to protect workers from exploitation by the owners of one man business,there should be a standard.
Do they give you accommodation?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by SirWhiteFish: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2021
Benwallt:
be deceiving yourself. your that was praying to jam a guy like the one that sent that girl that trekked 175k. NFA

Hahahaha the future is female jamming guys

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Kayrich(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Are re re Are you normallll?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by olumbest(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2021
It's really frustrating. Yet it's difficult leaving because you won't be able to save.
Solicit for help so you can learn a skill. Seek connections if you can.

I was in same shoes, though 30k. Was always annoyed with myself so I left. Learnt data science and machine learning.

Job hunting right now. It's also challenging at the moment because I'm broke. That's something most of us see. But the skill and the mindset of the present gives me courage and opened me up to so many opportunities.

I would say to you: be ready to be uncomfortable, skill up, and very likely, relocate.

In the end, you'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2021
VicM6:
like they use to say ''don't compare ur self with those who look upon their parent, Try to work hard bcus it might be that your parent re looking up to you...... 15k salary in a month.... even within March 1 to tomorrow being 5th, i would earn 10k from the hustling am doing... the job am abt to do tomorrow would fetch me 3,500 a day. So op, try nd learn a skill for now..... Notin pass hand work now for this zoogeria
Like what skill sir
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2021
olumbest:
It's really frustrating. Yet it's difficult leaving because you won't be able to save.
Solicit for help so you can learn a skill. Seek connections if you can.

I was in same shoes, though 30k. Was always annoyed with myself so I left. Learnt data science and machine learning.

Job hunting right now. It's also challenging at the moment because I'm broke. That's something most of us see. But the skill and the mindset of the present gives me courage and opened me up to so many opportunities.

I would say to you: be ready to be uncomfortable, skill up, and very likely, relocate.

In the end, you'll be fine.
Men you shouldn't have done data science. You should have done web or app development. Data science jobs are there but I don't know how easy they are to get.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 / National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.