Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward (35545 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by classysupanova(f): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
We4all:
We don't know any, but know some who can't speak out cos they don't wanna lose their jobs. You can spur all manner of lies just to defend yourselves, but that doesn't translate to facts.

So Mrs Njoku, keep your 1M to yourself and use it to compensate your staff who are grossly underpaid.

A friend of mine worked with rok 2018, her pay was #25,000, for a graduate with experience, she was tird of staying at home n opted for the job...they are just trying to save face

2 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Elxandre(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:
Entitlement mentality is what is destroying Nigerians.

Job is just a temporary fix to your problem. You must find a way to make yourself valuable to millions of people.

The idiots just want this man's business to fall, do you know what it takes to build a thriving business in Nigeria,

Entrepreneurship is not easy. I see many would be Entrepreneurs, One day I go.......

We value Entrepreneurs in theory not practical.

Come up with an idea and see it to the end, execute it. then you would appreciate these risk takers.

ShopRite is Leaving the country, if it were easy they would stay
Maybe all your employees in your current business should quit since all 200m Nigerians have to be entrepreneurs.

1 Like

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Queenlovely(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Elxandre:

Maybe all your employees in your current business should quit since all 200m Nigerians have to be entrepreneurs.
if you hate the salary, be ur own boss
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by chachauche(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
sammycarz:
how much be the worth of irotv sef
no do that irokotv is worth several billions of Naira as at last year, African version of Netflix.
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:
Entitlement mentality is what is destroying Nigerians.

Job is just a temporary fix to your problem. You must find a way to make yourself valuable to millions of people.

The idiots just want this man's business to fall, do you know what it takes to build a thriving business in Nigeria,

Entrepreneurship is not easy. I see many would be Entrepreneurs, One day I go.......

We value Entrepreneurs in theory not practical.

Come up with an idea and see it to the end, execute it. then you would appreciate these risk takers.

ShopRite is Leaving the country, if it were easy they would stay
Your comment worth reading
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by complexBoss12: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
See level's, God if you fit pick useless Buhari call, na my own you no go pick?

Abeg I don tire, no dey crack me up. funny guy!!
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by mich2012: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
I like this lady but she has been talking too much lately.
By the way, I know someone who worked there and the basic was 30k or so but that was late 2018. I doubt if that has changed now. She should talk less
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by zudozz: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
even their cleaner n gateman dey receive at least 91k. grin
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by crazygod(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wow. So cleaner for her company dey earn 100k+ shocked
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by ThatFairGuy: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
See level's, God if you fit pick useless Buhari call, na my own you no go pick?
This is a daft thing to ever say to God. Very senseless and insulting.

You think God is your mate right?
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Moneyearners: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Talk is too cheap
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Acidosis:
Okay, she don dare una... If you know any at least come forward..!

Anyway, while I don't agree with her husband's opinion, everyone is entitled to his or her views and perception of what's cheap, affordable or expensive.

To those mentioning IROKOtv, please y'all should shut the fvck up. She doesn't run/manage IROKO (Maybe her husband does). The post states clearly - "ROK", not IROKO. Her family is BIG, no doubt. It takes a lot to run one of the biggest nollywood- dedicated tvs in Nigeria, only second to Africa Magic. Let's not forget she also owns a betting company - Betty Bingo.

Believe her if she says her staff earn over 100k but you don't have to agree with her husband's opinion.

@bold:

Did not know she/the Njokus owned it.

Her marriage has done her well and she is focused & very cool headed.

Like Mercy Johnson & OmoT.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are friends/ acquaintance s.
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Yes o, her marriage paved way for her...

Not sure whether she's friends with OmoT and co. Nollywood is like a cult now, different cliques here and there. She relates with Ruth Kadiri, Uche Jombo..
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Immanueladebol(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Acidosis:
Okay, she don dare una... If you know any at least come forward..!

Anyway, while I don't agree with her husband's opinion, everyone is entitled to his or her views and perception of what's cheap, affordable or expensive.

To those mentioning IROKOtv, please y'all should shut the fvck up. She doesn't run/manage IROKO (Maybe her husband does). The post states clearly - "ROK", not IROKO. Her family is BIG, no doubt. It takes a lot to run one of the biggest nollywood- dedicated tvs in Nigeria, only second to Africa Magic. Let's not forget she also owns a betting company - Betty Bingo.

Believe her if she says her staff earn over 100k but you don't have to agree with her husband's opinion.

Betty bingo CS pay is 42k-45k.
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Immanueladebol(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Doubt she's cool headed with the stories I hear from her staff
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Akin3891: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2021
I dislike people that earn a living or become rich through betting business, it disgust me so much because I understand their wealth come from the gullible and naive poor mases who play thier lotos with sweaty incomes . The moment I got to know these couple are involves in betting, I know where the pride emerged from. betty..bingo/black..bet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today / Chika Ike Rocks Bikini In Jamaica While On Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.