Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him (42226 Views)

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by ikorodureporta: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Now that bobrisky is doing more charitable deeds than our pastors. will he make heaven

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2021

May God punish poverty
 God pity your people now
 see how low this ones have
 bent⚫
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by plankyjacky(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Gender have nothing to do with being generous. Whoever God sent to me will locate me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by edoairways: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:
Very soon some companies Will be going to meet this guy for advert

Just imagine if Bobrisky says all his fans should buy a particular product and make a short video of when they are consuming that brand.

Imagine the volume of sales
Yeah! Those donations are not for fun
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by edoairways: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Now that bobrisky is doing more charitable deeds than our pastors. will he make heaven
You may be shocked to see him in heaven. This heavenly raise is personal

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by macrodata(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:

Just imagine if Bobrisky says all his fans should buy a particular product and make a short video of when they are consuming that brand.

Corporate branding with Bob as an ambassador is a "Risky" move!
She/he is too controversial to portray a product. Unless the product is centered around his lifestyle.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by SawD007: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=99604944][i]Bobri, it's a Good and Commendable act you wanna do for the old mama. GOD Bless you.

Don't judged him. Leave to to God, the creator of both you n bob. If it happens that it was pastor that misbehave, you all say don't judge man of God.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by gaftsoil(m): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Can all this things take her to heaven if he doesn't repent? @ righteousness2..Bob change your ways
God can show him mercy through his act of kindness. Most so called repentant pastors or church goers may see hell
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Cryptomillion: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by wany(f): 1:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

What a shame !

I still dey talk am...... I'd rather choose my vomit 10times over this calamity which has befallen Nigeria in form of bobrisky....

E just dey pain say our society now place so much value on madness while discarding sanity....This kind old woman wey suppose to dey for Suleja dey drink her kunu every morning just dey disgrace her children..

Anyways,her own form of madness don pave way for her cha.
Cheap talk,if are children are doing well she won't live in such squalor. And what have you done for humanity. undecided
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by raphy(m): 3:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky is the king of giveaway in 2021.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by 2oby: 4:49am On Mar 05, 2021
This is getting annoying n embarrassing.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by AFONJACOW(m): 5:51am On Mar 05, 2021
With Bobrisky the Future is Woman

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by AFONJACOW(m): 5:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Boy, make sure you get urself Adult pampers because nothing for nothing where bobrisky dey, he give he collect , if the dude high he no mind socket inside your grandma just to get certify... With Bob the future is woman
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by AFONJACOW(m): 5:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Boy, make sure you get urself Adult pampers because nothing for nothing where bobrisky dey, he give he collect , if the dude high he no mind socket inside your grandma just to get satisfy... With Bob the future is woman
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Charisma01: 6:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobri, it's a Good and Commendable act you wanna do for the old mama. GOD Bless you.

But what is more Necessary is your Soul!
JESUS the MASTER needs you to Surrender Completely to HIM.

This is what Really Matters

One thread i was really looking forward to your postcheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Maycash89(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Can all this things take her to heaven if he doesn't repent? @ righteousness2..Bob change your ways
Just by being generous to a man,children,elderly or anyone is not a qualification to make heaven, What qualifies a man is your work of righteousness not to a man,but to God
And it is possible for him to make heaven peradventure he confess his sin to God and forsake his old ways.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by pacespot(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Look at bobrisky looking like michael jackson in that picture grin

Nice gesture by him or her grin
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by olamide0147: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
No one can say or judge based on lifestyle, Bro God doesn't think human. No one has ever been to heaven.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by olamide0147: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Maycash89:
Just by being generous to a man,children,elderly or anyone is not a qualification to make heaven, What qualifies a man is your work of righteousness not to a man,but to God
And it is possible for him to make heaven peradventure he confess his sin to God and forsake his old ways.
Shut your trap, though I'm not in support of homosexuality but how many of your families has been to heaven or been sent to hell, for you to know who will make it to paradise or hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2021
I love his act of given..I pray God should make me like that..
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Pro2makx(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Them just dey office this guy. him self dey fall like August rain. I pitty him empty head. Soon body abi pocket go tell am
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Maycash89(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2021
olamide0147:

Shut your trap, though I'm not in support of homosexuality but how many of your families has been to heaven or been sent to hell, for you to know who will make it to paradise or hell?
Just because you don't believe that there's heaven/hell,don't make it null and void
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by olamide0147: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Maycash89:
Just because you don't believe that there's heaven/hell,don't make it null and void
Wow you just exhibit your illiteracy, where did I mentioned that I didn't believe the existence of heaven and hell. Never be too forward to judge others based on their personal beliefs or lifestyle beside Bob is open gay who knows what y'all do behind the curtains?
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Shalommy(f): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Kudos bob. Atleast helping that poor woman is a big thing.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by ogbonnachrys: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2021
They have started already.

Omihanifa:

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by blazepascal(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2021
I'm not surprised with bobrisky act but what baffles me is borisky transforming himself to a woman its disgusting
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by EmyGod(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky it is good to help people to make them happy but I need your own happiness after this life only one thing give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Mide3367: 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

What a shame !

I still dey talk am...... I'd rather choose my vomit 10times over this calamity which has befallen Nigeria in form of bobrisky....

E just dey pain say our society now place so much value on madness while discarding sanity....This kind old woman wey suppose to dey for Suleja dey drink her kunu every morning just dey disgrace her children..

Anyways,her own form of madness don pave way for her cha.
ur opinion is baseless, senseless, groundless and gargantuan. It holds no water. How many lives have u touched in recent times?
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Krismas(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2021
grin Something tell me the fastest way one can earn a million Naira is to tattoo Bobrisky face on your back and ASAP He or She will wire wire you cool money. grin grin
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Maycash89(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2021
1 Cor 2:14-15 says" But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God;for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them,because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is Spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Awarded Top Scorer At Little Tigers Football Academy / I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) / Ini Edo Flaunts Svelte Figure In Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.