Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him (42233 Views)

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Elinosweet143(f): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
This act is really commendable regardless his person which is entirely BTW him and his God, no be everybody wen get sabi give. I admire that about him

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
bobrisky na d new cashout zone in town...boys don dey use their grandmother dey plot format

But wetin that old woman dey chop so sad

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by savageyoungboy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigerians and fake love
Elderly woman with all due respect Get out
If you want to beg, say it.
And stop declaring fake love
Every body criticizes BobRisky until money is involved
I don't like BobRisky but when I look how things are turning around for him I have to say Nigeria should give Lgbt people their rights before it will lead to another problem

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by libson001(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Him or her? Or himher?
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by splashbaby(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bobrisky cashing out format is well and alive
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Doncyn(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Àtleast he is channeling his money to charity wat other celebs can't do....he is better Dan dos our celebs

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by darasimih104(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
This one wey e just dey dash ppl money, abii e wn run one political position ni cus I no trust am
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Heavensent01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
if not for the useless leaders particularly this cow in asorock bobsrisky won't be having this fame

there is poverty in the land, if poverty grip you, you will even humbled in the presence of your enemies

fight poverty because prayer only doesn't end poverty

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Whytelyon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
i dont like bobrisky, but i know one thing for sure, hes generous, thats the only thing i like shim her him for.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Omoslim26: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
This is just so so bad

aswear one of the major problems is dat we have way way more useless people dan useful people

are you telling me that dis woman do not have people around her

na wa ooo
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Bebson007(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
bob go drill that guy anus and send him to meet his other members. Smal time d boy go bleach.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by vikiphy89(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Him or her?
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
This bobrisky better pass most of these bitter and broke nairaland guys asweerr down
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by olancho: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
This lady is generous, I wish other celebrities will emulate her.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by 62ss: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Xenry:
Bobrisky, no be that guy wey no get sense? sad
thunder fire your entire generation
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
62ss:
thunder fire your entire generation

Time To Separate Fight
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by 62ss: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobri, it's a Good and Commendable act you wanna do for the old mama. GOD Bless you.

But what is more Necessary is your Soul!
JESUS the MASTER needs you to Surrender Completely to HIM.

This is what Really Matters
you are a fool since u surrender ur miserable life to Jesus who u don help fool

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Draslo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol. Dem go milk this guy dry.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by 62ss: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
Can all this things take her to heaven if he doesn't repent? @ righteousness2..Bob change your ways
ur Bible said d last tin u did on ur last day will speak for u

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by thymm50(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bobrisky for president
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Polynek(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tinx de happen
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by doxijaw: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
And the stupidity continues..

Bobrisky for president!
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by armadeo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:
Very soon some companies Will be going to meet this guy for advert

Just imagine if Bobrisky says all his fans should buy a particular product and make a short video of when they are consuming that brand.

Imagine the volume of sales

The guys followers will be increasing daily and his bills per post would also increase like mad. All this one million here and there no go join once he gets one deal.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Dreyton36: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Whether he's gay , straight whatever
Believe me bobriski has helped more people more than the Nigerian government including you criticising him undecided
YES YOU READING THIS

Let's always learn how to appreciate people for their kind doings , whether for clout or for bragging , believe me someone's sleeping happily tonight out of the love they've garnered from bobriski

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bob, good job bob. grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Angelacruz: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Asin
Omihanifa:
Very soon some companies Will be going to meet this guy for advert

Just imagine if Bobrisky says all his fans should buy a particular product and make a short video of when they are consuming that brand.

Imagine the volume of sales

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by kendological(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobri, it's a Good and Commendable act you wanna do for the old mama. GOD Bless you.

Soul kill you there.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by kendological(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by kendological(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video / Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Christmas In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.