Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) (1115 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by noble2faith(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good day everyone. I want to extensively discuss my observation on this platform. I have observed that majority of the male nairalanders on this platform are so misogynistic: their hatred for female folks is A-graded. A good case study is the story a Twitter user, a girl, which she shared on her Twitter acct: she visited a guy whom she met on same social medium. The later didn't give the former tfare because the former denied later sex. A good guy (whom most of the male nairalanders called simp) saw her post, got moved by it, and gifted her ₦175,000.00. The male nairalanders started dishing out blames to the girl without blaming the Twitter guy, who wanted to have sex with a lady he met on first date.
Read more about that by following the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6443979/lady-trekked-ikeja-mile-12

I was so shocked reading some comments; Lot of questions kept popping into my mind: "Were these guys truly born of a woman? Do they not have female ones in their family? Will they kill their babies right from birth if the gender of their babies is female?"

The self acclaimed alpha male nairalanders, the below questions are meant for you.

1. Would you be happy if your sister slept with a guy on her first date?

2. Would you be happy if your daughter slept with a guy she met on Facebook or Twitter on her first date?

If your answer is no and you are one of those bashing the girl, you are the greatest soulless hypocrite on this planet! Common! The girl should be given accolades for not sleeping with a guy on her first date! I believe if the story was other way round, you would all call her different names like olosho, ashewo e.t.c. I don't know why majority of the male nairalanders are misogynistically heartless, soulless and emotionless. Whatever may be the cause of your being misogynistic, please and please, don't generalize. If a girl jilted you, don't let that be the reason for your being misogynistic because not all girls are like your girl. Pray to God and He will give you a very better one, if not the best.

However, the Twitter lady also has her dosage from me. She took a very dangerously foolish step by going to a guy's house for the first date. Upon all the news circulating the media about people missing after going out, she went to the guy's house without giving it a second thought; she even went without cash. That's very thoughtless of her.

Finally, alpha male nairalanders, remember you may have female child(ren) or you have female child(ren) and the kind of hatred you are showing the female folks on this platform will be also shown to your female child(ren). It is not a curse! It is a natural law! I don't condemn or criticize your alpha maleness or masculinity but apply justice and fairness and don't allow your being alpha male to becloud your reasoning. Thank you.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd.

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Kriss216: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why wait till third, fourth, fifth or last date before having sex with him? If you like someone and wish to open legs, why delay till last date? what's special about first date?

Sex is the only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer hence they pretend to hoard/deprive it to SIMPle guys.

I'm glad guys are getting to realize sex is cheaper than groundnut in Nigeria presently. No son of Adam deserves to go through hurdles just to get sex that is beneficial to both parties.

4 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by hayoholla(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
I am of the opinion that misogynistic attitude ends online, and not in the real world grin. But tbh, the problem is in the psyche. Men wants power, men wants to be in control, it is the kind of society we live in. Men have this preset belief, that should be in control, hence why we see feminism as a direct threat to that "authority". And the rise of feminism has not even help matter, because they are kind of aggravating this. They make it seems like it is a power tussle, of course it is tbh, only they are tackling it from the wrong end. There should be balance in any relationship, unfortunately men don't want to let go not even a tiny portion of their authority, they see as being weak. Of course another angle to it is our upbringing, this plays a major role in cementing our view of women in the soceity and how they should be treated. If we can fix this issue right from every home, we raise sensible men and women who understands each other and doesn't not see each other as someone to subvert. Then we will not have any need for any stupid gyny or ism.

4 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Kayberg: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Stop generalizing. All men are not same.
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by providencia(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
I stopped reading when you said "A good guy''. The good guy is so so stupid
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by prince2pac(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't hate anyone neither do I love anyone, me I'm on my own.
just here to read comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Don't mind them.
Had the girl tweeted that she travelled to meet a man for the first time and slept with him, they'd call her all sorts of names, borehole and olosho topping the list of insults.

A girl who doesn't sleep around is the kind of girl they claim they want, and at the same time, she's the kind they hate, if that topic is anything to go by.

And they claim to be the "logical" ones. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Brian47(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Op that twitter shit is fake
If you clicked on the link you'll see she used the clout to promote something on her comment section.
Plus if you look well the time she sent the account number was 10:50 and the time it was received was 10:30 sumthing.

Now if that moshid guy say Nigerian girls Re useless is he the bad guy?

BTW they are useless all of them lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
I hope you know that post was fake and it was for clout right?

How do you transfer money to someone a day before she even posted her story and the chat was exactly the day she posted the story. Please look at the date and time of the chat and payment receipt.

Don’t be fooled by SM

3 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Ayo2004: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
hayoholla:
I am of the opinion that misogynistic attitude ends online, and not in the real world grin. But tbh, the problem is in the psyche. Men wants power, men wants to be in control, it is the kind of society we live in. Men have this preset belief, that should be in control, hence why we see feminism as a direct threat to that "authority". And the rise of feminism has not even help matter, because they are kind of aggravating this. They make it seems like it is a power tussle, of course it is tbh, only they are tackling it from the wrong end. There should be balance in any relationship, unfortunately men don't want to let go not even a tiny portion of their authority, they see as being weak. Of course another angle to it is our upbringing, this plays a major role in cementing our view of women in the soceity and how they should be treated. If we can fix this issue right from every home, we raise sensible men and women who understands each other and doesn't not see each other as someone to subvert. Then we will not have any need for any stupid gyny or ism.
No such thing as feminism in Nigeria except the online one,with the right amount of money,Fame or physical features,Nigerian feminists will kiss your feet cheesy
Ask Ned Nwoko,our honourable striker of patriarchy fc

2 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

call it misogyny or whatever..
we don't care .
shey all of una wey be Misandry(ist) and Nigerian version of Feminist dey yarn nonsense..
it is both ways my dear..
continue crying..
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Polynek(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I hope you know that post was fake and it was for clout right?

How do you transfer money to someone a day before she even posted her story and the chat was exactly the day she posted the story. Please look at the date and time of the chat and payment receipt.

Don’t be fooled by SM
You are very observant aswear
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Polynek(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
wetting concern me, all I do is to read and comments in any thread I like, I no get time 4 hatred or love

2 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by meobizy(f): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
All their rants begin and end online. I'm here laughing at Nairaland Dangotes who claim to ride private jets like Lagos molues yet create tens of accounts aimed at scamming the gullible.
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Ikjosh04: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
This thread is trash!
Believe that Twitter girl at your own peril!
She is catching cruise and clout chasing.

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ikjosh04:
This thread is trash!

Believe that Twitter girl at your own peril!

She is catching cruise and clout chasing.

Who no know her grin

Op might be right to an extent though. Most men on this forum are just filled with bile.
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
If that man really sent the money then he is a full blown SIMP! lmaooooo
He just sent 175k for a pussy he would never even smell. That aunty deserved nothing, if the situation was better with the guy she would have had sex with him no delay. Its either the story is fake or she is not telling us the full details here. NEVER BELIEVE A ONE-SIDED STORY FROM A WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by illicit(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
One love, one hate for anybody that deserves it....
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by lilvicky68(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion..

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by noble2faith(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
providencia:
I stopped reading when you said "A good guy''. The good guy is so so stupid

The girl was rewarded cos she didn't trade her dignity.
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by providencia(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2021
noble2faith:

Dignity? The same dignity that made her to visit a man without tfare? That's a risk any reasonable person shouldnt take
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Hey bro, i get that there are extremist views out here.

Here's what i think some guys are driving at. As we speak, there are hundreds if not thousands of men emptying their pockets to their detriment just to get cheap momentary attention from women - in the form of ANON or public recognition.

I can't say how a man should spend his money but this is not always about generosity.

noble2faith:

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by noble2faith(m): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2021
providencia:

Dignity? The same dignity that made her to visit a man without tfare? That's a risk any reasonable person shouldnt take

I bluntly condemned her risk taking in my post. She could have been a victim of rape or even ritual killing.
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by scofield114: 2:06am On Mar 05, 2021
i need the summarized version of the HOKUM by by vgn people
Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by scofield114: 2:08am On Mar 05, 2021
of course man she is trying to manipulate us without her knowing that we hv already read the manipulated man grin
Kriss216:
Why wait till third, fourth, fifth or last date before having sex with him? If you like someone and wish to open legs, why delay till last date? what's special about first date?

Sex is the only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer hence they pretend to hoard/deprive it to SIMPle guys.

I'm glad guys are getting to realize sex is cheaper than groundnut in Nigeria presently. No son of Adam deserves to go through hurdles just to get sex that is beneficial to both parties.

Re: Male Nairalanders Becoming Misogynistic (A Case Study Of The Twitter Girl) by scofield114: 2:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Kayberg:
Stop generalizing.
All men are not same.
others are simps

(1) (Reply)

Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime / Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? / Mature Minds.. Temperaments And Relationships. How Do They Correlate? *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.