Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime (1113 Views)

Woman Pays N5,000 Revenue Fine In Anambra For Not Wearing Bra / Is It Possible To Be Fine In Real Life But Ugly Online? / 3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2021
I mean what's are your plans? Are you planning to settle down? Let's assume God buttered your bread more and you keep on doing fine. Will you settle down and have Kids

1 Like

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2021
Well as for me, I'm not planning on settling down anytime soon, I'm planning on bettering my future.....

2 Likes

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Cubalabloo(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2021
I won't settle down untill buhari steps down. That clown is more destructive than COVID-19.

6 Likes

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
Cubalabloo:
I won't settle down untill buhari steps down. That clown is more destructive than COVID-19.

Nice one, You see how those "broke Idiovts disgraceful he-goats" always bashing the ladies avoided this thread. I've always known most shiiiithole he-goats are the worst set of humans In the world. The reason why their ladies don't Value them or respect them. I've always known It's the lack of Money that always fuel their Frustration and Anger on their Women lol. Let them make Small Change now, Na to dey call and chase Amaka wey dey her own Jejely up and down, Do Introduction, Give am belle GBAM. The rest Is history......

2 Likes

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by wumi2017(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2021
Association of single men grin

1 Like

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 24, 2021
wumi2017:
Association of single men grin

Wunmi I will still run your Fresh V Package when I have time for you. I Single no mean say I no dey Fvck lol......
Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Cubalabloo(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Nice one, You see how those "broke Idiovts disgraceful he-goats" always bashing the ladies avoided this thread. I've always known most shiiiithole he-goats are the worst set of humans In the world. The reason why their ladies don't Value them or respect them. I've always known It's the lack of Money that always fuel their Frustration and Anger on their Women lol. Let them make Small Change now, Na to dey call and chase Amaka wey dey her own Jejely up and down, Do Introduction, Give am belle GBAM. The rest Is history......
did not find it funny at all

1 Like

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Cholls(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Wunmi I will still run your Fresh V Package when I have time for you. I Single no mean say I no dey Fvck lol......
my brother inyama that sme!.. v

1 Like

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by chukwuebuka65(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2021
well as for me , once i reach the age i set for myself i will marry. the issue is not getting married but the expenses associated with marriage. try and minimise it by marrying someone that has something doing and only give birth to children u can cater for. Even if u marry 10 yrs later, those financial burden will still be waiting for you and with nigeria, every year is always worse than the previous. so have tha in mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2021
Cholls:
my brother inyama that sme!.. v
Wunmi Vjay fresh shaa.....
Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Cholls(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Wunmi Vjay fresh shaa.....
my brother how do you know you've yet fhucked her na
Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 24, 2021
Cholls:
my brother how do you know you've yet fhucked her na

No worry, Make we leave the matter for Mathias my brother......
Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by OmejeGuy: 11:11pm On May 29, 2022
Evolutionlove:
I mean what's are your plans? Are you planning to settle down? Let's assume God buttered your bread more and you keep on doing fine. Will you settle down and have Kids

I want a child free, stress free, noise free and debt free future for myself. I'm 29 and still don't see the benefits of marriage. I know how many of my married guys I bankroll steady. Balling bachelors ooo. Now borrow borrow Misters. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Loveisnotenough: 6:51am On May 30, 2022
Not really. It's like I engaged my career. Even though I wish to get married, this is the best time to enjoy bachelorhood, a time where you're setting your career foundation is too important to waste trying to feed a family.

1 Like

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Emma2Seconds: 10:35am On May 30, 2022
Marriage No be achievement. Anything that every body is capable of doing/achieving is not regarded as Achievement. Those that died years ago without marrying are having Wife and children these days, so marriage should be the least thing a real nigga should think of. The blind, deaf, lame, cripple, dwarf Are all engaging in marriage, so what's special about marriage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey Bachelors Doing Fine In This Buhari's Regime by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2022
Welldone guys. You guys reviews and opinions have been wonderful so far. Marriage Is a good thing though but It's not for everyone and I will never recommend It for "FINANCIALLY POOR PEOPLE" In a hopeless Nation like Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing In The World Only Girls Are Aware Of / Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent / What Else Can You Offer After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.