Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) (19653 Views)

Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / The Benin-Lagos Expressway Has Finally Been Fixed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by mashalom: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
like seriously, the road needs the transformation.  thanks to Goodluck Jonathan, hopefully his name will no longer affect only him but the people of Nigeria since he is now officially the president of the country cheesy
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Eforce1: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
serious
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by dayokanu(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Gbawe: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2011
dayokanu:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723603.0.html

Where is the OP?

The shameless chap is probably hiding. The same sycophantic apologist of GEJ also started another thread titled "the trains are back" :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-630064.0.html

He wrote comically on that thread :
This is great news!! I think Jonathan is doing a lot of work but isn't publicizing his efforts properly.

He is also the same person who praised GEJ as the "privatization" President non-stop. Yet one of GEJ's first directive was   that , instead of the much needed transparent privatization, the home of corruption ,where Jonathan's 'pals' run things (NNPC), be given 24 months to turn around our refineries. Incredible !!!! "Fresh air" indeed .

Papabrowne the same jobless chap , driven by nothing more than hypocrisy and ethnic bias, to proclaim he would sue Buhari and bakare for murder.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652226.0.html

He would have a case if he asked Jonathan, Azzazi and others , linked to failings that led to the death of Nigerians, to step down ASAP. That would have been consistent. Yet no such call came from this poster blinded by sheer ethnic bias. I wonder how his law suit is going against Buhari and Bakare  grin grin grin grin

All in all, I can only conclude that this is what undiluted ethnic and religious bias can cause i.e lead folks to back a man who , by all accounts , is very mediocre, incompetent, insincere, dull and simply not up to the job.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^
We had an election to win and we won at any cost!! Spin and spell inclusive grin grin grin

The important thing now is to move this potentially great nation forward! And things are looking up!!
Don't you just love the new Trade and Investment ministry?? The country is expanding and opportunities are cropping up in numerous areas. The man with an eye would take advantage and harness the opportunities! In this next 4 years, the private sector is king!!

I am comfortable with the Jonathan presidency and I'm happy, like most other Nigerians that voted him en masse that the man had a convincing victory! If anything, at least the world gave immense accreditation to his victory!!

Regards the Benin-Ore road, everything I wrote is true!! The pictures I snapped are true! The Ore section as I acknowledged in the article(which is less than 10km out of about 400km) still stays bad till this day and I am not sure why. Perhaps the rains have slowed down work!
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by aljharem(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2011
PapaBrowne:

^^^
We had an election to win and we won at any cost!! Spin and spell inclusive grin grin grin

The important thing now is to move this potentially great nation forward! And things are looking up!!
Don't you just love the new Trade and Investment ministry?? The country is expanding and opportunities are cropping up in numerous areas. The man with an eye would take advantage and harness the opportunities! In this next 4 years, the private sector is king!!

I am comfortable with the Jonathan presidency and I'm happy, like most other Nigerians that voted him en masse that the man had a convincing victory! If anything, at least the world gave immense accreditation to his victory!!

Regards the Benin-Ore road, everything I wrote is true!! The pictures I snapped are true! The Ore section as I acknowledged in the article(which is less than 10km out of about 400km) still stays bad till this day and I am not sure why. Perhaps the rains have slowed down work!

can you imagine, yet we say we are suffering sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Gbawe: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2011
PapaBrowne:

^^^
We had an election to win and we won at any cost!! Spin and spell inclusive  grin grin  grin

Don't you just love the new Trade and Investment ministry??  The country is expanding and opportunities are cropping up in numerous areas. The man with an eye would take advantage and harness the opportunities! In this next 4 years, the private sector is king!!

Your post above does only one thing. It confirms that  you are extremely delusional !!! By the way, how is your case against Buhari and Bakare going? When will they be arraigned for "murder"?
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^
Delusional Ha, its you who is delusional na Wasn't it you who actually taught that Ribadu was going to win. You probably silently screamed blue murder when your own Tinubu cast his almighty vote for Jonathan. Now tell me, btw you, Ribadu, myself and Tinubu, who is delusional? Obviously, Ribadu, myself and Tinubu knew Jonathan was the right man for the job. Its only you who taught otherwise! Bro, delusional peeps actually assume every other person is delusional!

The case against Buhari and Bakare: another spin and spell strategy!! Get used to it already!!
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Gbawe: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2011
PapaBrowne:

^^^
Delusional Ha, its you who is delusional na Wasn't it you who actually taught that Ribadu was going to win. You probably silently screamed blue murder when your own Tinubu cast his almighty vote for Jonathan. Now tell me, btw you, Ribadu, myself and Tinubu, who is delusional? Obviously, Ribadu, myself and Tinubu knew Jonathan was the right man for the job. Its only you who taught otherwise! Bro, delusional peeps actually assume every other person is delusional!

The case against Buhari and Bakare, another spin and spell strategy!! Get used to it already!!

Oga , go and sit down somewhere. That Ribadu did not win is a thing of the past. That his supporters , like myself, posited he had a chance is commensurate with the thinking , and rightly so , that Nigerians have suffered enough to know that the PDP has nothing to offer through GEJ or anyone else.

Your are delusional because you are the only one seeing roses when everyone sees dead thorns. Nigeria is drifting seriously and all GEJ can do is procrastinate and abet his AGIP pals . Anyway, you have admitted most of what you write is "spin and spell Strategy" so I don't see how anyone will now take you seriously - if they ever did. i know I did not . In fact most people know you , like most GEJ fans, for the deceitful person you are. Just look at what proproman wrote against your argument in the silly Buhari and Bakare murder thread you now admit is "spin and spell strategy".

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652226.96.html

PapaBrowne, you are a liar, a horrible one at that. You are politicizing the deaths of innocent souls, trying to score points with the demise of unknowing people. It is infinitely telling that you only take special interest in the deaths of people in the North due to violence because Buhari and Bakare are involved. Pray tell, why haven't you sued the FG, the NPF, all the other security outfits responsible for safeguarding the lives and properties of Nigerians for, not just failing miserably in their duties, but being lackadaiscal in the aftermath of violence. Theirs is a far more open and shut case, a case that certain lawyer precipitate social activists will take pro bono. But instead, you are willing to spend money on a case that you have an 85% chance of losing in a competent court of jurisdiction. Anyway, i'm not bothering myself because i know that this is one thing, like so many other things you've posted on Nairaland, that you claim you'll do just to get people riled up but you'll never get around to doing.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
Gbawe:

Oga , go and sit down somewhere. That Ribadu did not win is a thing of the past. That his supporters , like myself, posited he had a chance is commensurate with the thinking , and rightly so , that Nigerians have suffered enough to know that the PDP has nothing to offer through GEJ or anyone else.

Your are delusional because you are the only one seeing roses when everyone sees dead thorns. Nigeria is drifting seriously and all GEJ can do is procrastinate and abet his AGIP pals . Anyway, you have admitted most of what you write is "spin and spell Strategy" so I don't see how anyone will now take you seriously - if they ever did. i know I did not . In fact most people know you , like most GEJ fans, for the deceitful person you are. Just look at what proproman wrote against your argument in the silly Buhari and Bakare murder thread you now admit is "spin and spell strategy".

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652226.96.html

Those with an eye would see roses where others see thorns!! Much later, those that saw thorns would wonder why they couldn't see the roses back then.
Go and ask the likes of Airtel, Zain, Orascom, BT, Vodacom et al who saw thorns when the likes of MTN saw roses back in 2001! Now they are paying billions just to get a pie!! My philosophy is simple: In the presence of immense disorder, there is always extraordinary opportunity as long as the policies are right!! Look beneath my profile and you would understand. Jonathan is making the policies right so all the immense disorder would present Nigerians with even more extraordinary opportunities!

Forget Buhari. He is history. Lots of well meaning Nigerians shared the same opinion as I did. SERAP and a host of other organisations were willing to do the same. Its only in Nigeria that people incite the populace and get away with it. Wounds have healed somewhat, so people have put things behind them.
One thing is sure though, Buhari and other politiciians would henceforth think twice b4 making such comments because citizens like papabrowne wink are going to stand up to curtail his excesses!!
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by honeric01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
PapaBrowne:

^^^

EWWWW, enemies of Nigeria, they deceived and lured gullible into voting in mediocre, God the punisher, you surely know how to deal with hem.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by seunlayi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Those with an eye would see roses where others see thorns!! Much later, those that saw thorns would wonder why they couldn't see the roses back then.
Go and ask the likes of Airtel, Zain, Orascom, BT, Vodacom et al who saw thorns when the likes of MTN saw roses back in 2001! Now they are paying billions just to get a pie!! My philosophy is simple: In the presence of immense disorder, there is always extraordinary opportunity as long as the policies are right!! Look beneath my profile and you would understand. Jonathan is making the policies right so all the immense disorder would present Nigerians with even more extraordinary opportunities!

Forget Buhari. He is history. Lots of well meaning Nigerians shared the same opinion as I did. SERAP and a host of other organisations were willing to do the same. Its only in Nigeria that people incite the populace and get away with it. Wounds have healed somewhat, so people have put things behind them.
One thing is sure though, Buhari and other politiciians would henceforth think twice b4 making such comments because citizens like papabrowne wink are going to stand up to curtail his excesses!!
That is just the stuff we Nigerians are. grin
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2011
when some chaps needs to shut their mouth and cover their head in shame and admit they were wrong for misleading their fellow countrymen they are still ranting. Honestly, God is so slow in judgment. he knows best sha.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Gbawe: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2011
Demdem:

when some chaps needs to shut their mouth and cover their head in shame and admit they were wrong for misleading their fellow countrymen they are still ranting. Honestly, God is so slow in judgment. he knows best sha.

Thank you . We will , however , have the pleasure of watching them and their tin god (GEJ) fail woefully. It is not possible to get water out of a stone and it is not possible to get any performance from a Politician who has been very mediocre and "underwhelming" his entire dull career. In fact , OBJ and others chose GEJ as VP to Yar Adua because they "did not want an Atiku for Yar Adua" i.e a politician with ambition and his own mind.

The obvious clue that indicates total future failure can be gleaned from how almost every AGIP and ruinous hands, involved in destroying Nigeria, (bar the ones now fighting him through Boko Haram) are 'firmly' behind GEJ. If that is not a recipe for monumental failure then I don't know what is. Already we have seen GEJ making decisions that glaringly serve the interest of his AGIP puppet masters and not ordinary Nigerians. "Fresh air" my foot.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you . We will , however , have the pleasure of watching them and their tin god (GEJ) fail woefully. It is not possible to get water out of a stone and it is not possible to get any performance from a Politician who has been very mediocre and "underwhelming" his entire dull career. In fact , OBJ and others chose GEJ as VP to Yar Adua because they "did not want an Atiku for Yar Adua" i.e a politician with ambition and his own mind.

The obvious clue that indicates total future failure can be gleaned from how almost every AGIP and ruinous hands, involved in destroying Nigeria, (bar the ones now fighting him through Boko Haram) are 'firmly' behind GEJ. If that is not a recipe for monumental failure then I don't know what is. Already we have seen GEJ making decisions that glaringly serve the interest of his AGIP puppet masters and not ordinary Nigerians. "Fresh air" my foot.

So you wish Nigeria and its citizens 4yrs of failure because your candidate didn't win the elections! How pathetic!! Gbawe, which kin heart you get?? You aren't too different from the Boko Haram!
My advice: Get used to GEJ already! He is here for the next 4 years!! I and many others would be benefeciaries of the new private sector driven Nigeria!! You and your ilk of other pessimists can continue to sulk for the next 4 years!! The choice is yours!
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Beaf: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
PapaBrowne:

So you wish Nigeria and its citizens 4yrs of failure because your candidate didn't win the elections! How pathetic!! Gbawe, which kin heart you get?? You aren't too different from the Boko Haram!
My advice: Get used to GEJ already! He is here for the next 4 years!! I and many others would be benefeciaries of the new private sector driven Nigeria!! You and your ilk of other pessimists can continue to sulk for the next 4 years!! The choice is yours!

Word! cool
Senseless hatred and extremism are bad for the health.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by stormm: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2011
I was on that road last week and spent about 2 hours in Ore alone. There is a particularly very bad patch on that road at Ore, stretching for almost a kilometre, that on a bad day you might just stay there the whole day.

Agreed between Ore and Ijebu Ode has been repaired but at Ore you'll spend more than the time gained.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Akainzo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Not to worry, i have read the above kinda post before, it was.sometime during IBB's regime, some folks did make money but Nigeria and Nigerians have been the worse for it. i remember the wise adage that says: it rains on both the celebrant and the conjurer of the rain as well as it rains on the farm of the wicked. We are in Nigeria together and we'd see what the next four years hold for us. I do sincerely pray it is positive.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by texazzpete(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
PapaBrowne:

What makes YOU any better, when you can come here boasting of posting misinformation just to 'spin and spell'?
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Gbawe: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
texazzpete:

What makes YOU any better, when you can come here boasting of posting misinformation just to 'spin and spell'?

He is trying to work the "spin and spell" angle as usual like a cheap conman preying on gullible souls. the point is that Papabrowne confessed to deceiving Nigerians through "spin and spell" . All those who contributed to the scam of getting a pathetically mediocre man into office , such as Papabrowne, should own his failure as well.  We see that Papabrowne is unrepentant as far as his desire to "spin and spell" . He tries mischievously to indicate I wish Nigeria failure with this statement;
We will , however , have the pleasure of watching them and their tin god (GEJ) fail woefully.

Who is not bright enough to understand that I am saying that all the deliberate "spin and spell" deception , from GEJ himself and his shameless boot lickers like Papabrowne and Beaf,  will not mask how Mr. President is an accidental, highly mediocre and entirely [/b]compromised President [b]only capable of letting Nigerians down? Lest it is not clear to some , I am praying for Papabrowne and GEJ to "fail" in the "spin and spell" attempt to mortgage Nigeria into the hands of AGIPs and ruinous hands who profit from the misery of ordinary Nigerians. 

The more GEJ messes up the greater the chance Nigerians will gain their Country back , ASAP , and with minimal damage, from a President who is the gatekeeper for oppressive practices favoring an elite few. Of course we must wish that GEJ fails . How else can we move on , quickly, from a leader who is turning out to be deceptive, callous and dishonest while Nigerians die and suffer? the sooner the nightmare tenure of GEJ ends the better .
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Ibime(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
PapaBrowne! PapaBrowne! PapaBrowne!

How many times I done call your name?

Which kain parents go call their pikin Papa sef?
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2011
Demdem:

[b][size=13pt]when some chaps needs to shut their mouth and cover their head in shame and admit they were wrong for misleading their fellow countrymen they are still ranting. [/size][/b]Honestly, God is so slow in judgment. he knows best sha.

ROFL

Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by okadaman2: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2011
I'm believe this STOOOPID FOOOL was one of the riffraffs Joe Trippi convinced GEJ to hire and campaign for him online. I weep for gullible Nigerians, especially the hungry young people who bought into their lies. embarassed

PapaBrowne:

Good news is that thousands of people have seen this thread and appreciate the conversion of the road from a death trap to a smooth and passable jolly ride! Many from those thousands would be voting Jonathan on account of the fixing of the road.

PapaBrowne:

^^^

PapaBrowne:

^^^
The case against Buhari and Bakare: another spin and spell strategy!! Get used to it already!!

PapaBrowne:

Forget Buhari. He is history. Lots of well meaning Nigerians shared the same opinion as I did. SERAP and a host of other organisations were willing to do the same. Its only in Nigeria that people incite the populace and get away with it.

Is this Papabrowne normal at all? He admitted over and over again that he was lying (spinning and spelling ) then went ahead to repeat his lie as truth shocked shocked

I can bet my toenail and 50 Naira that this guy is:

I. A Lunatic

2. A drug addict

3. A corrupt PDP government contractor

My 50 card is on Lunatic and Government Contractor.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Beaf: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2011
^
PapaBrowne is only making fun of slow people like you when he says "spin and spell." Have you ever passed that road to know what he posted about?
It is really sickening when all sorts of uncultured folk see screaming and hauling incoherent abuse as representative of their degree of intelligence. I believe all Nigerians are way above the animal kingdom.

What PapaBrowne posted in that article is true, the Ore section is still bad, but the rest is perfectly motorable. That is a far cry from what it was just a year ago.

Please learn to be civil, especially when you have no point to make.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by okadaman2: 2:06am On Aug 02, 2011
^
Another RiffRaff defending a DOOOFUS. Choi! Nigerians don suffer.  embarassed
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by friedrice1: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Gbawe: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2011
okada_man:

I'm believe this STOOOPID FOOOL was one of the riffraffs Joe Trippi convinced GEJ to hire and campaign for him online. I weep for gullible Nigerians, especially the hungry young people who bought into their lies. embarassed

Is this Papabrowne normal at all? He admitted over and over again that he was lying (spinning and spelling ) then went ahead to repeat his lie as truth shocked shocked

I can bet my toenail and 50 Naira that this guy is:

I. A Lunatic

2. A drug addict

3. A corrupt PDP government contractor

My 50 card is on Lunatic and Government Contractor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin See dem bad people. God pass una.
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by kieskies(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hmmm, Na woah for this poster oooo, U just dey lie give people, As I am typing this message my friend is on the road calling me that the road is jammed and the roads are bad she left by 8.00 and now its 2.00 and they just got to ore, Please poster stop deceiving people, Lair like u
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by dayokanu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
kies kies:

Hmmm, Na woah for this poster oooo, U just dey lie give people, As I am typing this message my friend is on the road calling me that the road is jammed and the roads are bad she left by 8.00 and now its 2.00 and they just got to ore, Please poster stop deceiving people, Lair like u

The OP has told you his motives

PapaBrowne:

^^^

Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Kilode1: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2011
^

Damn! I remember this thread.

I Knew that dude was just spinning. I Wasn't fooled one bit!

Anyway, wherever you are, I hope PDP gave you a contract for your trouble  embarassed
Re: Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
Kilode?!:

^

Damn! I remember this thread.

I Knew that dude was just spinning. I Wasn't fooled one bit!

Anyway, wherever you are, I hope PDP gave you a contract for your trouble  embarassed

And I hope ashawos and yahoo boys collect all to the very last kobo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Appointment Of Substantive AGF / List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics / Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.