Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) (46809 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by therajah: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
OgwuEgo:
As a young millionaire, I am here to read comments.
Yes, and reading nairaland comments would give you more millions..
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Saao:
This girl didn't have sense. Earlier she understands that the children are involved in this case.
The children are not involved in this case but FFK denied her access to even see the children?

FFk is a fool the earlier he reconcile with his wife the better for him, at the end of it all we all know fFk is not the biological father of those kids
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by potopotoking: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
FFK, Igbos, kanu, you are all mad
[/s]
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Estranged wife left because she caught Funke Fucking Kayode (F.F.K) . angry angry angry
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lushka:
By the time FFK gives one or two shots, she will run away like EkeUke dog. She was used and dumped and will stand to loose. FFK is like a pig. He can swim in any mess. He cares less. He just needed boys and used her to make it happen.
Boys that are not his biological children, the lady knows what she's up against , only pity the children cause they never asked for it
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by RedSquid: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
CSTRR:
How many Igbo women married to Yoruba men enjoyed their husband beyond a certain honey moon phase?

Just look at davido and this FFK.

I won't be surprised if it is a widespread phenomenon.

Why does this happen?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Neddstark: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

One wonderful thing about those kids is that none of them resemble
FFK they all too over resemble their mother it must be in her genes

Look well. they have their mum's color but look well.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by georgeakins: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Boys that are not his biological children, the lady knows what she's up against , only pity the children cause they never asked for it

Really? Is that FFK could not impregnate or the lady was promiscuous?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by RedSquid: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
jrusky:

Pls are you ok no offence just asking Do you ever ask yourself or heard what the woman did in the first place?

So you will tell your uncle or your brother to go and do thanksgiving in the church caught his wife being
F u c k in his matrimonial house Pls answer my question or just shut up.

I'm not a Yoruba but I support FFK on this. It's a shame how the world will judge you without looking at the facts. The lady here was caught in the very act of adultery. She lacks the morals and character to raise healthy kids. With this act committed and proofs about it even with the Nigerian Police, let her head to the court. Her character will be brought to question and she won't get more than brief access.

I don't support Davido's stance in many issues that rears it's head up between him and Chrome, but this case here shows FFK is the victim

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lushka:
By the time FFK gives one or two shots, she will run away like EkeUke dog. She was used and dumped and will stand to loose. FFK is like a pig. He can swim in any mess. He cares less. He just needed boys and used her to make it happen.
Igbo women can fight dirty too when pushed to the wall remember the famous Aba women's riots that shaped Nigeria.
She will get custody of her kids because they are still toddlers
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by RedSquid: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Beverlyjean:
This is how it mostly ends for those runs girls that say I still got married after living a life of runs, or the bad girls end up getting married than the good ones... u will only here about the wedding, but u will not know what follows it...just like all these actresses ....

You too get sense...

u will only here about the wedding, but u will not know what follows it...just like all these actresses ....

Sense no go kill you
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lushka:
Igbo women can fight dirty too when pushed to the wall remember the famous Aba women's riots that shaped Nigeria.
She will get custody of her kids because they are still toddlers, mind APC appointed judges are in charge
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lushka:
She will get custody of her kids because they are still toddlers, mind you APC appointed judges are in charge
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by RedSquid: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
topboss:
SHE CAUSED HER OWN PROBLEMS.

SHE GO FIGHT TIRE.

IS IT NOT FFK THE TROUBLE MAKER, HE IS EQUAL TO THE TASK.

JUST GO AND WAIT FOR THE BOYZ TO GROW, THEY WILL COME LOOKING FOR YOU.

KEEP YOUR SECURITY UP, ALWAYS, OTHERWISE NDI-OFEMAANU WILL JUST KILL U FOR NOTHING.

I DONT KNOW WHY SOME OF OUR GIRLS, JUST DONT RESPECT THE TRIBAL DIVIDE ANYMORE, THEN LATER START CRYING.

WE KNOW IT WILL END IN TEARS, ESPECIALLY ANYTHING THAT INVOLVE YORUBA PEOPLE.

My dear. Tribal differences must be looked into o. It does a lot in the character and shape of the relationship

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by georgeakins: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
CSTRR:
How many Igbo women married to Yoruba men enjoyed their husband beyond a certain honey moon phase?

Just look at davido and this FFK.

I won't be surprised if it is a widespread phenomenon.

Don't you think Igbo girls are too greedy? Why do they always jump at ready made men from Yoruba land?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by RedSquid: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
georgeakins:
I have been wondering why rich men settle for poor girls? I think one of the reasons is that they like someone they can lord it over.

Rather, someone they're hopeful will reward them with loyalty.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
georgeakins:

Really? Is that FFK could not impregnate or the lady was promiscuous?
IVF and the sperm doesn't come from FFK

The man is cursed to have only female children, this is his 4th wife
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
georgeakins:

Don't you think Igbo girls are too greedy? Why do they always jump at ready made men from Yoruba land?
Women jump at ready made everywhere.

Infact, Igbo men don't mind it.
That is not a good excuse to treat your wives poorly.

Besides, I don't think that is the reason.
Because even poor Yoruba men don't value wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by HBB1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
pozehnani:
Fine girl. Don't let that man take custody of those beautiful children. If he wants such lovely kids, let him go and marry oyen ofe mmanu and see if she'll give him such clean children.

Chai! Lenu umu oma.

Such Bile!

I thought you were a Christian of some sort?

Out of the abundance in a man's heart, the mouth speaks.

Anyway... wetin be my own
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
RedSquid:

Why does this happen?
I think it is the pervasive culture of polygamy in Yoruba land.
Not just official polygamy, but also illicit relationships.
When you have a culture where you can get wives or lovers at the twinkle of an eye and marry and impregnate as many as you like, you will tend not to value wives.

The dating stage is where Yoruba men expend their romantic energies and many women fall victim.

Once they finish the sexual intercourse and pregnancy show, they move to the next hunt.

It's not their fault. It's a systemic culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Jaaqbruce: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
pozehnani:

Is FFK faithful?
Like begat like. So he shouldn't expect what he can't give.
So she cheated becos the husband cheated...who is outside now? FFK will continue his cheating in his house...she can continue the cheating in her father's house...
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Then the bride price will be given back to FFk,

We all know the blood of FFk does not run in the veins of those children he's not their biological father
You can't return a bride price except the man wants it to be returned,
Whether they're his biological children or not, they remain his possessions by Virtue of the bride price.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Theyoungmatron:
You are a Stark illiterate
Thank you!
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
PDJT:

-My second wife has been pestering me for that court marriage thing before she leaves for Europe for further study. Do you think it’s not advisable and why?
It favours only women,
In divorce instead of your wife going back the way she entered your life, she goes back with 85% of your life.
She'll share your property, your kids and becomes entitled to your money in the guise of monthly upkeep.
That's what destroys African men abroad after a divorce, their wives grow 10 times richer while they become wretched.
Unless your wife is equal to you in terms of wealth, I would never advise you to conduct a court marriage.

But it's your life, and she's travelling abroad so you can compromise on this to support her.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by georgeakins: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

IVF and the sperm doesn't come from FFK

The man is cursed to have only female children, this is his 4th wife

Cursed to have females? So having a girl child is a curse? Na wa o , see how people reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by georgeakins: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
CSTRR:

Women jump at ready made everywhere.

Infact, Igbo men don't mind it.
That is not a good excuse to treat your wives poorly.

Besides, I don't think that is the reason.
Because even poor Yoruba men don't value wives.

Remember, those Igbo men you are talking about who don't mind marrying gold diggers are mostly illiterates.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by SURElee(f): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wetin concern me?
When you two were frolicking, you didn't see his bad sides o!
When he diverted election campaign money to buy you car, you balance well dey cruise abuja and jet in and out of the country.

Abeg allow us hear word.
Good luck to you on your custody battle.
Next time, research the man you choose to roll with, don't just follow money.

FFK has used you to get male children. His mission is accomplished.

In you, he saw a money hungry young lady who didn't mind his past.

In life, we are reap the consequences of our decisions whether good or bad, we reap it.
Na your own you dey so.

You open your eyes follow man wey abandon and disown his own kids, you chook head dey enjoy money. Your love for money didn't tell you to be careful that the man is sick in the oblongata.
It wasn't a red flag that he was a serially married abi divorced. Now you dey cry.

Let us see how it will go with FFK and Snowwhite.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Dchampion65: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Toyinjones2020:
What do they stand to gain from this public show of shame
There are many ways to address this kind of issue
Anyway,wetin I know self

It's soro soke time

Celebrity stunt

they lost the core values of family

Flexing muscles

To be social media relevant
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:

OK? So does that mean she's less of a mother? Review the nonsense you just wrote up there and decide for yourself. I don't give a hoot about her neither the fool called FFK.

Cuz ur mum cheated on ur dad makes her not capable of performing her motherly duties?

Wait oo wetin come be your greazy head headache now pls just tell me

A woman flirt in her matrimonial home, case closed. If FFK wants the babies let court decide. I support FFK in this but im not the judge to decide.

The woman committed adultery so pls keep quiet. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
georgeakins:

Cursed to have females? So having a girl child is a curse? Na wa o , see how people reason
He was cursed not to have male children rather...

I never meant having female children is a curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.