Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) (46761 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Saao(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
This girl didn't have sense. Earlier she understands that the children are involved in this case.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Nnamebuka: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
She's got a good grasp of written English.
At least that is impressive.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by 3gpvids: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Una too naim fcck sha
e consign una
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Oizee(f): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
nawao, I wish they could resolve their issue for the sake of these kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Precious, you have tried. FFK is just a mistake of a man. I pity those kids who think they have gotten a father worthy of emulation and guidance. Having suffered for them, (pre-natal and post-natal stress) and the what-not, would you expect her to leave those kids to your caustic tongue and withered fingers to take care of? A good mother will NEVER accept that.

Precious, I only hope that you look before you leap next time. Wealth and fame don't equate to responsibility, accountability, a good sense of judgement or even worthy of a "husband title". FFK na for chop and dump. Lesson learnt.

8 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
FFK, Igbos, kanu, you are all mad

Buhari social media mouthpiece well done with your foul language ok

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by muykem: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Why do you think FFK is always a subject of controversy? Because he is a brilliant child at age of sixty.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Saao(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:
Na the children go suffer am considering the fact that FFK is not exactly a decent person and I can't tell for the Chiwendu as well.
exactly, and that's why a mother should be very careful for the love of her kids. I emphasize with the children
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Wondermumsy(f): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please take it easy oo naijq dey hot already

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Lushka(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
By the time FFK gives one or two shots, she will run away like EkeUke dog. She was used and dumped and will stand to loose. FFK is like a pig. He can swim in any mess. He cares less. He just needed boys and used her to make it happen.

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by dignity33: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
I love that FFK is useless man how on earth you host a birthday of your son invite another woman denies her mother the present that is an evil.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
What I don't understand about these two is WHO GIVES A Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
FFK, Igbos, kanu, you are all mad
It seems the moderators have thrown your account to jail like the way Bobo Chicago will be thrown into Kirikiri soon.

You better behave yourself my boy.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
who is to blame...cos I heard you opened your legs for one ARMY man. although I know FFK isn't innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
They will use this woman to keep that guy busy till after 2023 general election, the guy is brain dead , his mate are busy fighting political post here and there and he is here fighting woman... But anyway, sis in Africa nah him get the children this is not America shikina

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is Nigeria and she’s a nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
sad
Poloyanabo2:
Igbo women are too strong headed for my liking, as far as I'm concerned FFK owns those children as long as he paid full bride price on her head.

Even if she was my relative I won't support her on this cos I'm a man too that will also love to have full custody of my kids in event of a divorce.
But if their marriage is a court marriage then they should share the kids equally or the wife should even be granted custody of all the kids because I have no pity for any man that foolishly engages in court marriage, that's the worst trap that a man can ever fall for.

Dont mind the yamlegger.

The boys are Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=Poloyanabo2 post=99628969]Igbo women are too strong headed for my liking, as far as I'm concerned FFK owns those children as long as he paid full bride price on her head.

Even if she was my relative I won't support her on this cos I'm a man too that will also love to have full custody of my kids in event of a divorce.
But if their marriage is a court marriage then they should share the kids equally or the wife should even be granted custody of all the kids because I have no pity for any man that foolishly engages in court marriage, that's the worst trap that a man can ever fall for. [/quot

So a mother will not have access to her kids

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by zoedew: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Draslo:
You have nobody but check out your security team. grin
All muscles and no ballistics.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Gbagura: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
pozehnani:
Fine girl. Don't let that man take custody of those beautiful children. If he wants such lovely kids, let him go and marry oyen ofe mmanu and see if she'll give him such clean children.

Chai! Lenu umu oma.

She-okoro. Tell your aunty to raise fatherless children then. She can give them to your brother. When she was spreading her leg for ofe mmanu, guess she was charmed then àbi? Igbos can be disgracing and disappointing at times. You just open your mouth waaa, interfering on what's not even your damn business.

To hammer your flat skull with 2by2 plank dey hungry me aswear

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
@TheMostComplex1. How's engaging in court marriage a foolish decision? Please, explain.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Gbagura:
She-okoro. Tell your aunty to raise fatherless children then. She can give them to your brother. When she was spreading her leg for ofe mmanu, guess she was charmed then àbi? Igbos can be disgracing and disappointing at times. You just open your mouth waaa, interfering on what's not even your damn business.

To hammer your flat skull with 2by2 plank dey hungry me aswear

Your type is the more reason why she shouldn't leave the custody of those sweet kids to that man. See your shameful behavior towards a fellow you hardly know. Very disrespectful within and without.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Rugaria: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
This FFK guy is just as bad as bad could ever be! Very arrogant and selfish Bastard! angry Ever since I saw a clip of him belittling an innocent Journalist, I lost all regard for him.

Every reasonable man knows their kids would flourish and do better within the mothers custody (hopefully she's mentally stable). Even animals know this. angry

ONLY in Nigeria would the privileged fools like FFK drag total custody of children with the mothers. undecided A society filled with weak morals.
You lost all regards for him because he refused to tow the now highly discredited Tinubu line. That's the reason! You all labelled him a sellout for opposing the Yoruba sellouts in APC! Now, we all know who was right all along..
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
NA so the matter don be ?

Fani Kayode don bite more than he can chew ?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=TheMostComplex1 post=99629243][/quote]
Once a man pays bride price on his wife all the kids are his, that's African tradition!
Unless the man foolishly indulges in court marriage, and court marriage is the greatest injustice against the African man!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Igbo women are too strong headed for my liking, as far as I'm concerned FFK owns those children as long as he paid full bride price on her head.

But if their marriage is a court marriage then they should share the kids equally or the wife should even be granted custody of all the kids because I have no pity for any man that foolishly engages in court marriage, that's the worst trap that a man can ever fall for.
this woman mumu o . Confirmed. As long as man pay bride price, keep it mouth shut for custody matter. She dey pose with yeye security. As if them get mind face niger Delta millitans or bandits
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
pozehnani:
Fine girl. Don't let that man take custody of those beautiful children. If he wants such lovely kids, let him go and marry oyen ofe mmanu and see if she'll give him such clean children.

Chai! Lenu umu oma.

Your comments reek of mumunity undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Social media family....social media enjoyment...... Social media quarrel.....social media Sinparty!!!

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Mandela27: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
This FFK guy is just as bad as bad could ever be! Very arrogant and selfish Bastard! angry Ever since I saw a clip of him belittling an innocent Journalist, I lost all regard for him.

Every reasonable man knows their kids would flourish and do better within the mothers custody (hopefully she's mentally stable). Even animals know this. angry

ONLY in Nigeria would the privileged fools like FFK drag total custody of children with the mothers. undecided A society filled with weak morals.
You're not totally correct sir.Kids can also do very well with their dada.ask Timaya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna / Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.