Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! (7116 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / For Those In Ogun State. Is Dapo Abiodun Doing Anything In That State? / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Depressed101: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:
Gongola state grin tongue
Where is that state now though?

it's a defunct state
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by pozehnani(f): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2021
thatigboman:
present adamawa
Oh..k.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Depressed101:
it's a defunct state

I see.
Thanks.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by MajohBankz: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Aso Rock has become lifesless courtesy of Buhari
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by lampi: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Anambra that place is land of opportunities
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by chiiraq802(m): 1:12am On Mar 06, 2021
I almost forgot Niger was also State in Nigeria. I thought it was just a country in West Africa .

And that Kebbi State. I don't know anything about them. including there Governor. it seems like a Peaceful State shall
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Fulcrum15: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Kebbi,yobe,gombe.

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by ruggedtimi(m): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Kebbi
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by tito44: 3:23am On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:

Gongola is current day adamawa state that comprises of taraba and other provinces

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by AvantConsulting: 3:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Some states in Nigeria look like they only appear in state and capital song, most of those states are located in the North and you will hardly hear news about anything in the state apart from election, for me such state include
Yobe
Jigawa
Taraba
Cross river

Can you mention such a state that look so fictional in Nigeria
Abia, Anambra
They are useless states being headed by drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by SaintBeehot(m): 3:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Ogun is known for skull mining , ekiti,osun,jigawa,yobe
pained soul, wailer

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by oyatz(m): 4:15am On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:

You must be an old woman to even remember this name easily.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by oyatz(m): 4:20am On Mar 06, 2021
1) Taraba: most Nigerians don't even know where Taraba is located and we may not hear anything about this State in a whole year.

2) Jigawa: nothing good or bad has been said about Jigawa since Jan-1,2021 in most Nigerian major news media.

4 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2021
thatigboman:
jalingo is a state capital, not a state. The state is taraba
thanks for the corection kiss
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Heavensent01(m): 5:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Benin kebbi

No be only Benin Kebbi, na Edo kebbi you go see

is Birnin Kebbi

all northern states look like a fiction to me, they might exist politically but in reality they don't exist

6 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by achierosion(m): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2021
I don't even know how many states we have in Nigeria now because Boko Haram have carved their own territory.

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Jigawa
Taraba
Osun
Ebonyin
Kebbi

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lawly: 6:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Depressed101:
it's jigawa for me asin they don't appear in the news... and also this capital called jalingo

Na so we dey take know doz pupils for back class those days wey dey add bazz from back whenever dem dey recite 36 states and capital. So the capital of jigawa state na Jalingo?

3 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lawly: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2021
AvantConsulting:
Abia, Anambra
They are useless states being headed by drunkard

Lagos and kogi states are useless states headed by good for nothing fulani slaves

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by tjfulloption(m): 6:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

kebbi I almost forgot about that state

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Ojiraph: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Kabba,in kogi
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kenturkey048(m): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Some states in Nigeria look like they only appear in state and capital song, most of those states are located in the North and you will hardly hear news about anything in the state apart from election, for me such state include
Yobe
Jigawa
Taraba
Cross river

You added Cross River to exhibit naivety.

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Dharniel600(m): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Kwara State

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kelvin3476: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

No be only Benin Kebbi, na Edo kebbi you go see

is Birnin Kebbi

all northern states look like a fiction to me, they might exist politically but in reality they don't exist

I NO TRY ? I EVEN 4GOT ABT THEM
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by arsenal444(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Taraba abi Taribo
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lyrics269: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Kenturkey048:

How many times do Cross River show up in the news
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lyrics269: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2021
achierosion:
I don't even know how many states we have in Nigeria now because Boko Haram have carved their own territory.
The thing shock me sef
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lyrics269: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2021
arsenal444:
Taraba abi Taribo
Seems like they are only remembered during election
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lyrics269: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Ojiraph:
Kabba,in kogi
Kabba is not a state na

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2021
It’s Taraba and Jigawa for me. I can’t even remember the names of the state governors.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by BrutusOj(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Jigawa
Kebbi.

Chai.
Lol..Kebbi is Kebbi na cheesy. That state is so dry with very hot weather all the time.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kinematics: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Kenturkey048:

I shock seeing Cross River. No mind them shaa, many know the name Calabar, but not Cross River.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kinematics: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Yobe
Jigawa
Taraba
Kebbi
Nasarawa
Niger
Osun
Ekiti

Cross river

Fixed!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: 5,758 Youths To Be Trained On Intelligence Gathering In Kaduna ― NPF / 6 Killed In Maiduguri After Emergency Rule Was Lifted / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.