Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,012 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! (7243 Views)

For Those In Ogun State. Is Dapo Abiodun Doing Anything In That State? / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by InteriorGuy: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
kingPhidel:
And nobody mention Ebonyi. . . I think that is not in nigeria we dont even know what they're known for

Check today's news on nairaland...
Ebonyi is not only always on the news but it's developing more than many states in Nigeria

You can take your hate elsewhere
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by naturalman: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
InteriorGuy:

Check today's news on nairaland...
Ebonyi is not only always on the news but it's developing more than many states in Nigeria

You can take your hate elsewhere

Not many state BUT all the state in Nigeria

Tell me the state that is developing more than ebony state...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

What's the capital of kebbi sef
Birnin kebbi, loosely translated as kebbi city.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by tplayer: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let's face it, media bias against states like Kebbi, Taraba, Jigawa, etc is one big reason.

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lamasta(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Boko haram and herdsmen attack is the only reason I usually remember that Yobe and Borno states exist in Nigeria
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by BossJamal: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

How many times do Cross River show up in the news

lol that state is as good as dead apart from its beautiful natural vegetation. nothing happening there. businesses are shut down on d daily,no money ,no progress. the only time u read about them in d news is when cults clash or when govt has owed it's state workers 4 two months..salaries are what keeps d state going.When there's no salary market men and women groan of bad sales.

so d op did well by adding CrossRiver to his list. 100% certified
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by BossJamal: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
tplayer:
Let's face it, media bias against states like Kebbi, Taraba, Jigawa, etc is one big reason.

bias what? the only thing in kebbi is that their Carmel suya and Argungu festival. finish!

Jigawa as a state needs to be scrapped and dashed to kano state.

Taraba still try small..apart from that their large cultivation of yam..nothing again
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by BossJamal: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
kingPhidel:
And nobody mention Ebonyi. . . I think that is not in nigeria we dont even know what they're known for

Ebonyi? i think most of u need to travel every month to see things 4 yourself..ur parents cant give birth to u in one local govt and u spend all ur life in that same LG..highest place u may have travelled is d state capital.

pls Ebonyi is doing very well...better than its other SE brothers. In terms of infrastructure,farming etc. I travelled there and saw thinga 4 myself.

the state is even doing better than the chest beatersof that region Anambra and Imo..Abia inclusive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by tplayer: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
BossJamal:

bias what? the only thing in kebbi is that their Carmel suya and Argungu festival. finish!

Jigawa as a state needs to be scrapped and dashed to kano state.

Taraba still try small..apart from that their large cultivation of yam..nothing again

So, so apart from suya and festival, nothing happens again. No political news, no social news, religious news, environmental and ecological news, project news, economic news, sport news, labour news, etc ?

To me, there is more than is currently being presented. This exactly is my point. I know they are not Lagos, Abuja etc.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by kingPhidel(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2021
BossJamal:

Ebonyi? i think most of u need to travel every month to see things 4 yourself..ur parents cant give birth to u in one local govt and u spend all ur life in that same LG..highest place u may have travelled is d state capital.

pls Ebonyi is doing very well...better than its other SE brothers. In terms of infrastructure,farming etc. I travelled there and saw thinga 4 myself.

the state is even doing better than the chest beatersof that region Anambra and Imo..Abia inclusive.
no hard feelings you've not gone out because people that have been to place don't brag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Seek Appointment Of 9 New Justices Of Supreme Court / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic / Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.