Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! (7128 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / For Those In Ogun State. Is Dapo Abiodun Doing Anything In That State? / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Queenslander(f): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Gombe State..
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by enambobo(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Jigawa, Gombe, Kebbi, Taraba and Adamawa
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kenturkey048(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

How many times do Cross River show up in the news
For what??

Banditry or kidnapping??

It's better to keep shut most times...

2 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kenturkey048(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Kinematics:

I shock seeing Cross River. No, mind them shaa, many know the name Calabar, but not Cross River.

Exactly. The problem with folks online is that google makes them think they know everything.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Depressed101: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Lawly:

Na so we dey take know doz pupils for back class those days wey dey add bazz from back whenever dem dey recite 36 states and capital. So the capital of jigawa state na Jalingo?
mumu read with your full brain not half of it
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by just4fun(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:
Gongola state grin tongue
Where is that state now though?

U just dey wake grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by pode(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

What's the capital of kebbi sef
Bini kebbi

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Birnin-Kebbi
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by ABOKI9ja: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Proudly Jigawan
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2021
cross river Akwa ibom GOMBE nasarawa
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by kingPhidel(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2021
And nobody mention Ebonyi. . . I think that is not in nigeria we dont even know what they're known for

2 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by cpu2006(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

Lokoja grin
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lawly: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Depressed101:
mumu read with your full brain not half of it

Fool answer my question. Is jalingo the capital of jigawa state? I swears northerners are really ode
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Antivirus92(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2021
lampi:
Anambra that place is land of opportunities
did u read the heading before commenting?

2 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by pek(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I wld say Jalingo
Oya, click the link on my signature so u can invest that money wasting in the bank. Oya, hurry now. Seeing this post means u need to be wise finally
Is Jalingo a state? See how people fail simple exam.

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Judybash93(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

Birnin Kebbi
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by arsenal444(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

Seems like they are only remembered during election
U are right, Bar man, give him ten bottles of ODEKU
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
pek:
Is Jalingo a state? See how people fail simple exam.
failure helps us to be enlightened
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Bimpe29: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kebbi - Birnin Kebbi
Lyrics269:

1 Share

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by EbenezerTriumph: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

kebbi I almost forgot about that state
as in eh, never even heard any single news or even crime in that state.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by general111(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
If you stay in the north, most states in the south will look like a joke.if you stay in the south, most states in the north will look like a joke.i stay in the south, states like jigawa, gombe, kano, sokoto, kebbi..
I wonder whether na dis world them dey.
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Depressed101: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lawly:

[s]Fool answer my question. Is jalingo the capital of jigawa state? I swears northerners are really ode[/s]
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Taraba

(nobody has heard from the state since 1999 sef and i can bet nobody can name two of it's past governors)

Adamawa

(if not for atiku this state is a dead state we only remember every election time)

Jigawa

(Another dead state)

Bauchi

(Apart from politics and it's atecedents to Boko Haram you would never hear a project is been commissioned here)
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
general111:
If you stay in the north, most states in the south will look like a joke.if you stay in the south, most states in the north will look like a joke.i stay in the south, states like jigawa, gombe, kano, sokoto, kebbi..
I wonder whether na dis world them dey.
You can never stay in the north and not hear of the south

With all the development news, advancement, strides abroad, oil politics in Niger Delta, Productions of aba, economics of Lagos etc you must know of the south except if you are not conversant with internet or media
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by 1Sharon(f): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Some states are just pointless, why can't some just unite?
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by pat077: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Taraba
Jigawa
Nassarawa
Kebbi
Ekiti
Gombe
Bauchi
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yobe State
Kebbi State
Jigawa State
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yobe State
Kebbi State
Jigawa State
Gombe State
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by lampi: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Antivirus92:
did u read the heading before commenting?
who be this jealous person
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:
Gongola state grin tongue
Where is that state now though?

How old are you grand ma?
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by InteriorGuy: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
kingPhidel:
And nobody mention Ebonyi. . . I think that is not in nigeria we dont even know what they're known for

Check today's news on nairaland....
Ebonyi is always on the news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by InteriorGuy: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
kingPhidel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor / Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.