Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (61323 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by labisibrass(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
KosiGee:

Give me the 10,000...I’ll select 2000 from them and pursue the fulanis till they either perish in the Sahara desert or the remaining ones jump in and drown in the Mediterranean Sea.

easier said!
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by billyG(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerian Politicians loot money,launders money,destroys d naira,bring violence,destroys d economy, abandoned d health sectors,are harbinger of insecurity, internecine & war,they destroyed education of d youths,sponsors terrorism, encourage religious extremism,hoards palliatives,breeds thuggery,cultism,ritualism, facilitates killing, kidnapping, assassinations,promote nepotism,ethnicity,are unpatriotic,selfish,self-centred,greedy,evil,they are vampires.

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by GeoNyke: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
All of you will suffer what you've caused to this Country.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Irenetales:
I believe this
ThreeEyedRaven:
The truth is coming out little by little. And this marriage would loose every thread holding it.

we all knew this...just as Boko haram are the armed election thugs in the North weaponised and abandoned after 1999/2003 elections, same thing with the militants in the SS.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is treasonable felony.

Bringing in foreign mercenaries to destroy your country and murder the citizens.

Buhari needs to be impeached and arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by TOYNEX(f): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
"we" bring in??
who and who made up the "we" Yet this man still sleeps in his house every night. believe me, this self confession is part of a script. expect the full episode soon... it's all for 2023 to remain in the North.
BETTER together is not an advice that fits this country!
Fabric designer, shoe designer, bag designer, asooke designer, t-shirt designer, bling artists for home decor and gift items. check this thread for several unique stone pattern board designs. alphabets, numbers, Versace, Gucci etc

https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Fabric designer, shoe designer, bag designer, asooke designer, t-shirt designer, bling artists for home decor and gift items. check this thread for several unique stone pattern board designs. alphabets, numbers, Versace, Gucci etc
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by dubra: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
We all new this long ago, karma all the way
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by pinkbarby: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Available three bedroom flat apartment for rent at N155,000 located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607.
It is fenced
House is painted
Stable Electricity
In front of the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
It is located in an industrial area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Bringing in foreign mercenaries to destroy your country and murder the citizens.

You mean the person that said he brought them in Baraje needs to be brought before a magistrate court to implicate who sent him?, isn’t Saraki his boss also Fulani, wasn’t Saraki in APC when they brought in the fictitious imaginary herdsmen?, where did he mention it was candidate Buhari that sent him? did Miyetti Allah so called herdsmen not support Jonathan in that election?
https://www.nairaland.com/4594674/throwback-miyetti-allah-names-jonathan
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by pinkbarby: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
available three bedroom flat apartment for rent at N155,000 located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607.

It is fenced
House is painted
Stable Electricity
In front of the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
It is located in an industrial area

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Godsonjoe: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is what Mazi nnamdi kanu said years ago but due to hatred of heart by some evil ppl, they say all manner of words against him, today truth is now coming out. Remember of dead buhari, the truth will still find his way

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
sulaak:

I am sorry it's too late, the damage has been done.

We no need to learn from it (When a man punishes you, subconsciously he is teaching you)

You can never trust the Fulani's again, inviting foreigners to kill and humiliate Nigerians is bad enough, but to ignore their cry and defend the foreigner over your Nigerians brethren that your language and culture with is an indication that the Fulani's view all Nigerians as slave and conquered people.

Hausa and Fulani share the same culture, yet the so called indigenous Fulani's have supported the foreign invasion of Hausa farmlands and gold mines, creating havoc and destruction across the entire West Africa landscape (from Senegal to CAR)

As long as there is a Sokoto Caliphate in northern Nigeria there will never be unity or peace in Nigeria, the Sokoto Caliphate (or Sultanate) is a symbol of Fulani conquest.

this is terrible.

Actually this is a serious treasonable felony against the Nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
billyG:
Nigerian Politicians loot money,launders money,destroys d naira,bring violence,destroys d economy, abandoned d health sectors,are harbinger of insecurity, internecine & war,they destroyed education of d youths,sponsors terrorism, encourage religious extremism,hoards palliatives,breeds thuggery,cultism,ritualism, facilitates killing, kidnapping, assassinations,promote nepotism,ethnicity,are unpatriotic,selfish,self-centred,greedy,evil,they are vampires.
in a short sentence, our politicians are enemies of state .

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Insectkiller: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
He has just hit d nail on d head..

What next??

How do we send d Senegalese, Sierraleoneans, and Malians back to their fvxcking country??

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Shebi dem talk say buhari na Saint. I've labelled him enemy of state since the day he came to warn late lam adesina, former governor of oyo state over the killings of fulani at kraal in moniya about 20 years ago in which some non fulanisalso lost their lives , instead of suing for peace. I was wondering why tinubu, forgetting his antecedents, still went for him, washed clean and presented him as the best presidential candidate. Now we are where we are. Can you imagine what kawu baraje was saying? Buhari can't talk because he would expose him. They know themselves. Kawu baraje raised the bombshell because of his perceived disgruntled feelings in the party. More revelation to come. We're in for it together.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by smallsmall: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those days Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people. As secluded as their settlements were we never got scared of going there, they stayed inside thick forest but we still felt safe with them
As a young boy I always said I would marry a Fulani lady because they were so beautiful, friendly and nice people.

I am talking about 14 to 15 years ago.

What went wrong? F*ck!

Modified: I think those killer Fulanis that started terrorising Nigerians are not Nigerian and Buhari's failure to decisively deal with them led to the escalation of their killings and that also encouraged some Nigerian Fulanis to join them.
Fulani groups that are suppose to condemn the killers were also being biased in their judgement, instead of fishing out the foreigners that are killing people among them, they decided to allow tribal sentiment overshadow their sense of reasoning.

If Miyetti Allah had chastised them instead of covering up for them things would not have escalated to this extent, also I will blame Buhari for not taking decisive action.

It is not too late Miyetti Allah should tell Nigerians among them not to join those foreigners in perpetrating crime, they should urge them to fish out the killers among them and the government should not be biased in handling this Fulani issue, Buhari or whoever is in charge of the affairs of the Nation should be decisive in dealing with these Intruders.

Buhari already said they are not Nigerians
Buhari himself is not a Nigerian, his father is from Nigerr Republic.
what else do we need to know, to confirm that Buhari has used this foreign terrorists to subdue and commit genocide on Southern Nigerians and the Middle belt?

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
That's a civilian coup.

If you voted for Buhari (after all the warnings from Pa Ayo Adebanjo), then you are an enabler of the civilian coup.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by cardoctor(m): 3:29am On Mar 07, 2021
This type of story sef tire me.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by CodeTemplar: 3:53am On Mar 07, 2021
poseidon12:

If you voted for Buhari (after all the warnings from Pa Ayo Adebanjo), then you are an enabler of the civilian coup.
If. . .
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by perestroika19: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That was after the ban was lifted. I was watched him speak at Chatham House where he said he was a reformed democrat and a former dictator
Ok. I'll appreciate if I can get a reliable link to his ban from UK. Thanks
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Optional09:
Now that’s treasonable offense with evidence

Exactly. Buhari, El-Rufai and a lot of the Fulani elites have committed treason against Nigeria. The next government must investigate and prosecute them. This is one of the reasons El-Rufai should not be given the Vice Presidential slot in 2023.
Nigerians should wake up and not allow criminals from Chad, Niger and Mali take over their country with the help of some unpatriotic Nigerians.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is the reason they have been unable to curb them.

Buhari was right when he said that they are foreigners .

But failed to tell us how he brought them into the country.

Exactly. Those foreign Fulanis are blackmailing the local Fulanis who brought them into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
ivolt:
This story is misleading.
This is like saying Boko haram are foreigners because they have foreign collaborators.
Ask the victims in the Northwest and they will tell you their tormentors are well-known. Foreigners could have joined the local bandits because no foreign bandits could be this effective in striking and hiding in the forest.

The story is not misleading. It has been known for a long time now that Buhari, El Rufai and Co.imported and armed Fulanis from neighbouring countries to help them win the 2015 election. They were supposed to start an insurrection and make the country ungovernable if Buhari lost. Fortunately or unfortunately, Buhari won and there was no need for these foreign Fulanis. Buhari and Co.abandoned them and they turned to cattle rustling and then to kidnapping. Some of the bandits that were arrested have confessed. As the violence against Nigerians has gotten lucrative, local Fulanis have joined the bandwagon. Buhari and Co have been committing treason against Nigeria.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zaggafrank:
This man is just cashing in on the mood of the country to spread lies. Doesn't make sense

Lies This information has been public knowledge for a while now. Get informed.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
jaxxy:
Why didn’t he talk before when he was dining with Apc... so him and who brought them from mail and Sierra Leone?

Him and Buhari, El Rufai, etc.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
ada9ja:

this where we always get it wrong....speaking from our anus...where did he mentioned APC? afterall, he is a PDP chieftain (he said we brought in fulani....). Both party are worst....if you call one evil and caress the other, our problem will still continue....use your head well next time to make comment....our problem is with the politician who are bent on winning elections by all means without considering the menace of tomorrow.

Stop being a knuckle head. Did he have to mention APC? It was Buhari, El Rufai, etc that brought them and armed them to start violence if Buhari lost. He didn't have to mention APC for a reasonably intelligent person to know which party brought them in.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
favor914:
Ok which hotel were they residing in? only a Fool will accept that strangers came to their land & intimidated them, so speak for yourself & family, not every Nigerian is like you, bloody shameless coward, people like you don’t deceive to have a country, a coward in Nigeria is a burden to any nation that makes him a citizen, they have nothing to offer.

You are obviously uninformed.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ykc2:
Ask your self why buhari is building train line from sokoto to niger republic,niger republic is now 37th state of Nigeria

Exactly. Nigerians, generally, are naive, happy go-lucky set of people. Just as Lord Lugard described us. Nobody is asking questions about what is really going on.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
BKayy:
It was a deal that is almost similar to Bakassi peninsula (pledged to Cameroon to assist in the blockade)
The deal was to give the fulani grazing ever green land (something they don't have in the North). Check this whenever a Fulani Herdsman is caught he keeps reiterating that they had a deal with Nigeria.
The deal is supposed to be upholded and the part of Nigeria, they had in mind to give to the fulanis was the Eastern part (Igboland) but unfortunately for them, MNK came out from nowhere to defend it. Check this one out as well, when the crisis started, the first part of South to be included is SE. Now when they couldn't cope with the resistance they returned back North and started attacking Middle Belt, Nigeria trying to control the monster and not to live with them in the North, allowed them access to SW. SW leaders being part of the original plan felt handicapped but couldn't talk because they know the might of the North. SW leaders yearning for a savior discovered Igboho (their savior) . SW leaders accepted that and they are still in the process of patching Igboho up to reach the status of MNK in yoruba land. Check this before the saga was SW thinking of odua rep? No but now even governors mandate the anthem in their schools

Makes a lot of sense.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
juman:
Baraje is fulani himself.

The president is fulani also.
So why fulanis cant talk themselves and stop the nonsense.
I tell you when nigerians stand up firmly against the senseless thing the fulanis are doing, it would be genocidal.

I don't see the possibility of Nigerians uniting against the Fulanis. It's basically every tribe for itself.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by poseidon12: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How does it not make sense?
Didn't we see two Nigerien governors at APC rally in Kano?

Don't mind the fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.