Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (61328 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Irenetales:
I believe this
Foolish man he brought them into Nigeria to vote or what? Where was Jonathan & the ruling party pdp when they were crossing the border illegally? Even if they brought in 5 million Fulanis to vote in Northern Nigeria, how did it affect the Southern votes that gave President Buhari the election victory?
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MikkieEl: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Between 2015 and 2021 is 7 years.

That's enough time for someone to understand certain demographics.
And the security's architect

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Jerryherd: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Partly true and partly blame shifting
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Samunique(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
baralatie:
God!
See how trouble start

So you no know before ?
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by demmie1: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:
give me 10,000 biafran soldiers and fulani will be history for life, Nigeria military is too weak and inept to drive fulani bandits out
Ojukwu had 100,000 and bragged about it, but what did it earn him? Try to think before posting next time it's annoying that you don't.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by bigfish3k: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2021
The truth is finally coming out.
Though we knew since

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2021
MikkieEl:

And the security's architect
And in these 7 years you still haven’t gotten common sense of 3rd eye comprehension.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Nigeria is in serious trouble. The southwest states are in grave danger if they don't breakaway. I pity their grandchildren. If Fulani's from terrorist ridden mali were brought in to vote and win election for a politician and has generated this kind of crises and instability in the whole south west then more are yet to be invited in the next election. Let's just say Nigeria democratic system is the major cause of terrorism and kidnapping we are facing currently

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by bigfish3k: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2021
demmie1:

Ojukwu had 100,000 and bragged about it, but what did it earn him? Try to think before posting next time it's annoying that you don't.
The British, Egypt and Russia helped out the Nigerian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by ddeola: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2021
People wey bring trouble come Naija no go know peace. sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by kettykin: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Una no dey tire? undecided
We are gross tired and fatigued from the inability of Nigeria Nigeria military and police to maintain a secure environment devoid of any crime. Boko haram has been operating for more than 10 years, fulani bandits are now across the country.

If you are not tired then dont be offended by those who are gross tires
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Why didn’t he talk before when he was dining with Apc... so him and who brought them from mail and Sierra Leone?

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Kdon2: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Samson0599:

Yes Fulanis and the herdmen used to be nice people back in the back in the years but not anymore

Averagely Fulani's are nice at the beginning but goes ballistic once they have secured sufficient strong hold for themselves. Check their history across the world.

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MikkieEl: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Foolish man he brought them into Nigeria to vote or what? Where was Jonathan & pdp when they were crossing the border illegally? Even if they brought in 5 million Fulanis to vote in Northern Nigeria, how did it affect the Southern votes that gave President Buhari the election victory?
They were brought in for post election crisis.
GEJ graciously accepted the defeat, those guys service was no longer required. They refuse to go back after they touched and tasted wealth. They've been neglected for a while now and they need to get ends meet. Hence, they go the way of wrecking havoc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by ada9ja(f): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Asgard13:
Na why Tinubu mouth jam.. e no fit talk .. the bone hook well..

Apc is evil...

Nigerians need to wake

this where we always get it wrong....speaking from our anus...where did he mentioned APC? afterall, he is a PDP chieftain (he said we brought in fulani....). Both party are worst....if you call one evil and caress the other, our problem will still continue....use your head well next time to make comment....our problem is with the politician who are bent on winning elections by all means without considering the menace of tomorrow.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Lyrics269: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Paid agent!
It's so unfortunate that you collect peanuts
We need proof
One Nigeria
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Nigeria is in serious trouble. The southwest states are in grave danger if they don't breakaway. I pity their grandchildren. If Fulani's from terrorist ridden mali were brought in to vote and win election for a politician and has generated this kind of crises and instability in the whole south west then more are yet to be invited in the next election. Let's just say Nigeria democratic system is the major cause if terrorism and kidnapping we are facing currently
Immurement has arrested your brain. Fulani from Mali came to your country to rig elections? You must be the biggest coward & worse than a Mumu.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Mozegee: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2021
In a sane country this man called Buhari would have been Impeached for bringing this calamity to this Nation in the name fulfilling his selfish desire.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by kettykin: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2021
demmie1:

Ojukwu with 100,000 soldiers? Please send your source. By the way ojukwu started the war with only 17 rifles and decimated Nigeria military, wiping away the 2nd brigade twice and finishing the 3rd armoured brigade from a 33000 man to less tha 300 men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MikkieEl: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Foolish man he brought them into Nigeria to vote or what? Where was Jonathan & pdp when they were crossing the border illegally? Even if they brought in 5 million Fulanis to vote in Northern Nigeria, how did it affect the Southern votes that gave President Buhari the election victory?
They were brought in for post election crisis.
GEJ accepted the defeat in good faith, those guys service was no longer required. They refuse to go back after they touched and tasted wealth. They've been neglected for a while now and they need to get ends meet. Hence, they go the way of wrecking havoc.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by lexy2014: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those dayd Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people.

I am talking about 14 to 15 years ago.

What went wrong? F*ck!

Have u heard of d name buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Mozegee:
In a sane country this man called Buhari would have been Impeached for bringing this calamity to this Nation in the name fulfilling his selfish desire.
Impeached by who? Demons like yourself? Your witch no reach, loser stop looking for excuses wait till 2023 & try your luck again.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Asgard13: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2021
ada9ja:

this where we always get it wrong....speaking from our anus...where did he mentioned APC? afterall, he is a PDP chieftain (he said we brought in fulani....). Both party are worst....if you call one evil and caress the other, our problem will still continue....use your head well next time to make comment....our problem is with the politician who are bent on winning elections by all means without considering the menace of tomorrow.

Yoruba man
Always resist the urge to shalaye.. ignorance is the una major undoing

So after reading this post .. comprehension com be your problem ba?

Get off my mention..

Carelessness forming stupid is insecurity

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by crazycrypto710: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2021
The monsters you created.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Have u heard of d name buhari?
Failure hold The President of Nigeria responsible for your failed misconstrued life, not your parents, also hold Aisha Buhari for not giving you cereals & cerelac When you were growing up.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by bigfish3k: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Asgard13:
Na why Tinubu mouth jam.. e no fit talk .. the bone hook well..

Apc is evil...

Nigerians need to wake
That man is really evil
Nobody should reward him with presidency after he connived to perpetuate this evil act on Nigerians.

Let’s show him that there is no reward for evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by princemartinsG(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2021
If southerners are wise

They will set aside all past bickerings
And for the sake of this time
Put hands together to put him one of our own.
Then create good development plan anyone we put in must work towards

The South has many leaders

But many of southern leaders have been involved in controversies which make southerners see them as corrupt and with characters that make it difficult for southerner people to trust them

The people feel that if these leaders are brought to equity, do they have clean hands

As this perennial problems between the nought and the south continue to reoccur

Southerners must temporarily set aside the past mistakes and errors made by southern leaders and come together to chose the most capable of Southern leaders to be voted for 2023

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by JoeEeL(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Later a foool will tell me to partake in One Nigeria.

May God punish you and your generation if you ever believe in One Nigeria.

As if children under-age voting wasnt enough, they had to bring in foot soldiers from across the Sahel... endangering my people's lives on their own soil.

Again, May God punish your generation if you believe in One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Why has he not been arrested and investigated....... If it's protesters, they would mobilise all their fire forces.......
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by ameh99: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2021
To me, this is no news cause no grown up in the north that doesn't know about this since 2015 that Apc imported messinaries back then undecided undecided

Nigeria is a failed state and I am so disappointed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by wpadmin: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Onlg God knows what they promised the Fulanis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.