Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (61364 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by BruncleZuma: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Nollywood
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by airminem(f): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2021
One Nigeria!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by VirginSearcher(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2021
North.. problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Macphenson: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2021
Kkk
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by pickatyouu: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2021
Finally the truth will be coming out

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by LALAONE(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Irenetales:
I believe this

Ogbeni you would believe anything
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by SmartPolician: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Optional09:
Now that’s treasonable offense with evidence

Nigeria is a lawless society

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Ndipe(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2021
The person responsible for this accusation should be arrested for indirectly creating mayhem in the country.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Irenetales:
I believe this

There's every reason to believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Where is the proof
One Nigeria

Paid agent!
It's so unfortunate that you collect peanuts

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Quality20(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Down in d middle belt, our tiv brothers use to kill some Fulani cows n eat then, while d docile Fulani will simply herd d remaining away. But these past 10 to 15 or so years the herdemen have become killers

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by AfonjaConehead: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
You should be stoned to death...

I hate this zoo.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by fourboys: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
this is treason

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Ndipe:
This man should be arrested for indirectly creating mayhem in the country.

While those killing, raping and kidnapping are working assiduously towards national unity, abi?

Oya, clap for yaseff.

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by fourboys: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
this is treason.... punishable by death

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Yankee101: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2021
We knew and have been saying this all along. The current APC brought in those French speaking fulanis. That's why they've been bold, Elrufai said it in code

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by content208: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2021
johnmartus:
The person that is talking self he is a fulani from Mali oo.But they are all claiming ilorin because one stupid religion .

Shut up, Mr used and dumped.

Were you not rejoicing when the rigged election Brought in buhari? So, why are you crying now? Is it because you have been used and dumped?

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by 001spice: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by King44(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by SmartPolician: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2021
ivolt:
This story is misleading.
This is like saying Boko haram are foreigners because they have foreign collaborators.
Ask the victims in the Northwest and they will tell you their tormentors are well-known. Foreigners could have joined the local bandits because no foreign bandits could be this effective in striking and hiding in the forest.

Between 2015 and 2021 is 7 years.

That's enough time for someone to understand certain demographics.

8 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2021
The truth came out long ago!

Nnamdi Kanu exposed them years ago

ThreeEyedRaven:
The truth is coming out little by little. And this marriage would loose every thread holding it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by just2endowed: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2021
general111:
True..
I reside in the south.
I noticed that mose aboki's are no longer nigerians..
Nigeria is no longer safe oh

Same here, they will tell you they are not Nigerians but from Niger. I keep wondering, how loose our border is.

The problem is that, the fulani ethnic group that are found in all the Sahara regions always welcome one another in any country

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by kabius(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
so u mean to tell us all the millions of vote buhari had then were from evil aliens you brought all the way from hell and now they use innocent blood to reward themselves. Hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by winner37(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2021
the third party who brought them will have the revenge ..
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by JONSYN7154: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2021
FINALLY THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT.

they brought in Tuareg rebels and armed them thinking Jonathan won't hand over so they can start war.

Now the table have turned against them.

Enjoy what you cause why it last.

9 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by seguno2: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those dayd Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people.

I am talking about 14 to 15 years ago.

What went wrong? F*ck!

Buhari, that is what went wrong.
Maybe he started f*cking his sterile cows to get lucky a fourth time, after three failed attempts to make Nigerians employ him for Aso Rock duties

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Pronounce the name kawu with irony grin grin
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:
give me 10,000 biafran soldiers and fulani will be history for life, Nigeria military is too weak and inept to drive fulani bandits out
Una no dey tire? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MikkieEl: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Draslo:
A 70 year old man cannot just say this without backing.
Obadiah Malahifa made a speech in this similitude of recent.

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Zaggafrank: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2021
This man is just cashing in on the mood of the country to spread lies. Doesn't make sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.