Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) (10891 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / How True Is This Screenshot / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
I'm just disappointed at how some people come into your life genuinely at first and in the long run they try to run you by blackmailing you emotionally because they've got this strong entitlement mentality.

Below is attached, screenshots of the chat I had with a lady who posed to be a "caring friend".
We met barely 3months ago, and in one week she was already making demands , cuz when she met me , I might have given off a notion of being successful cuz things were really working fine with me. She asked me to take her out , I tried to ignore cuz I was loyal to my girlfriend, now EX. Eventually after black mailing me emotionally, I gave in.

There were times she really cared and there were days when I tested her patience whenever she requested for financial favour and I didn't give in, she became mean and impatient. Recently , things have been really hard for me, and I can't even pay my rent, and I lost so much money to bad investments and I can't even afford a good meal. I'm just a final year student singly helping myself and no one's helping out , i've got exams by the corner and my girlfriend just broke up with me. So much heartbreaking events . She claimed to be my friend yet she kept looking for means to extort me, and She's got a boyfriend .

Just Last week, she called me for the first time in 2weeks since . She was acting all caring and next she tells me she's broke and she's looking for capital to buy make up kits , I tried to ignore. Next thing she starts saying " you cant ask me how much I need.. bla bla" , I then told her all the aforementioned problems I'm going through...She started crying that truly I was going through alot.

Fast forward to this night , she flashed me and I called her back . She started saying stuffs like she's craving Shawarma etc. I ignored , she complained. She requested other stuffs which I ignored and tried to skip the convo. She said she would come see me , but I've got to book an Uber. Had to remind her of my current status and things aint funny anymore , but I can book her uber when she would leave only if she came using a public trans. We ended the convo..

Moments later, she chatted me on Whatsapp to recharge her phone. I couldn't take it, I had to give her a piece of my mind, she felt offended and she blocked me. Like, why make it an obligation to always try to take something from me? The least or most you could be as a "friend" is to be supportive than being a parasitic leech!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Jeon(f): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
all I have to say is love

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
It didn't end there.i had to pour out my heart via my second WhatsApp line before equally blocking her off...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Ayo2004: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
U are deceiving yourself,u know Nigerian girls can't do without urgent 2k and yet u still carry girlfriend

If I get broke tomorrow,I won't disturb any woman or accept a girlfriend...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by FreeSpirited: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hope you Sha dey fvvck am...na wetin guys one hear be dat..forget story, she just dey use your head as u no one geh sense.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by EvilNeedle(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hungry girls association, Nigeria Chapter grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by etrange: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol... this escalated too quickly and that's probably what you get when you fill your head with the things NL boys say onhere to the point that you make a mountain out of everything (not saying that's OP's case).

Asking for something is not entitlement mentality. Anybody can ask for anything including your male friends. Entitlement mentality is when she starts to misbehave simply cause she didn't get what she asked for; that's when you say she's feeling entitled. The lady might have the so called entitlement but you didn't give her the chance to expose herself. You sped into accusing her of not caring about you and thereby insinuating she's a gold digger. Perhaps this was the last straw that broke your camel's back cause it was almost as if you were waiting for an opportunity to call her out. I don't know how you were expecting her to take it but only a few people would take that without feeling offended. Now, there's no telling how she would have reacted if you had just said you didn't have. Next time, just say you don't have.

#MyOpinion

**Edited**
Please, this was strictly based on the chat. That's the only part that shows the two sides.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by zoeA: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
All this term paper for woman?

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
All these big grammar just to dismiss the Stupid and inconsiderate girl.

Oga it's you I blame, from your story you gave her the impression that you were comfortable.

Next time learn to cut your coat According to your size.

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Theboy21: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
OP ain't a real nigga, you've been dating a bitch and its clear to see since from the start, but you were covered by a scam called love... she only Want your money n she's too dumb...

LOVE IS DEAD...

....in other news, where is Mosdii?? cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by doggedfighter(f): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Should a girl be your problem now?

You want to have and fvck a woman when there are important issues to sort out in your life.

And you have the effrontery to bring it here?

You deserve some brain resetting slaps.

Nonsense !

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
I hope you fuccked that girl well, if not you deserve a hot slap.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
doggedfighter:
Should a girl be your problem now?

You want to have and fvck a woman when there are important issues to sort out in your life.

And you have the effrontery to bring it here?

You deserve some brain resetting slaps.

Nonsense !

I think you've got more depressing issues to bother about ma'am. Put your self together or move .I'm certainly not the cause of your frustration over life.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Spending123: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them.

21 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Franklinshaddy(m): 2:58am On Mar 06, 2021
This is brainless Opinion
etrange:
Lol... this escalated too quickly and that's probably what you get when you fill your head with the things NL boys say onhere to the point that you make a mountain out of everything. Asking for something is not entitlement mentality (not saying that's OP's case o). Anybody can ask for anything including your male friends. Entitlement mentality is when she starts to misbehave simply cause she didn't get what she asked for; that's when you say she's feeling entitled. The lady might have the so called entitlement but you didn't give her the chance to expose herself. You sped into accusing her of not caring about you and thereby insinuating she's a gold digger. Perhaps this was the last straw that broke your camel's back cause it was almost as if you were waiting for an opportunity to call her out. I don't know how you were expecting her to take it but only a few people would take that without feeling offended. Now, there's no telling how she would have reacted if you had just said you didn't have. Next time, just say you don't have.

#MyOpinion

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by etrange: 3:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Franklinshaddy:

Learn to share your thoughts without insulting people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by WoundedLamb: 3:45am On Mar 06, 2021
etrange:
Lol... this escalated too quickly and that's probably what you get when you fill your head with the things NL boys say onhere to the point that you make a mountain out of everything (not saying that's OP's case).

Asking for something is not entitlement mentality. Anybody can ask for anything including your male friends. Entitlement mentality is when she starts to misbehave simply cause she didn't get what she asked for; that's when you say she's feeling entitled. The lady might have the so called entitlement but you didn't give her the chance to expose herself. You sped into accusing her of not caring about you and thereby insinuating she's a gold digger. Perhaps this was the last straw that broke your camel's back cause it was almost as if you were waiting for an opportunity to call her out. I don't know how you were expecting her to take it but only a few people would take that without feeling offended. Now, there's no telling how she would have reacted if you had just said you didn't have. Next time, just say you don't have.

#MyOpinion

I think you are looking at the chat alone. In that case, I'd partially agree with this. Except there were other things that led to the OP's reaction, telling her how she doesn't care about you cause she asked for some call credit makes it look like it's a crime for people to ask their partners for stuff. But then again, the OP's reaction shows the request came at the wrong time cause he was (maybe still is, lol) broke and that was probably the source of his anger. Of course, I wouldn't have responded that. I would have told her I didn't have and then let her reaction détermine the next line of action.

However, from the chat, you can tell it was an over the counter kind of relationship. The way they "talked" to each other shows the two were in for benefits and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by WoundedLamb: 3:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Franklinshaddy:
The insult ain't necessary, dude.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by aragonchuks(m): 3:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Op go and hustle , your mates are making money
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Wittyglam(f): 4:12am On Mar 06, 2021
You already knew from the start that she is demanding but you kept giving in. It's great you have gone your separate ways and something I notice you guys really lack was a good communication.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by happybee: 4:12am On Mar 06, 2021
This is bullsh*t!
Do you owe her any explanation bout your current situation bro?
A girl just chatted you up asking to blah blah blah and you cant simply tell her you no get make she fvck off... You are now explaining upandan how you can't afford there square meals, like the b*tch cares bout how you living
Oga o undecided

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by anochuko01(m): 4:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Seriously op, is her name Rachael or Elizabeth?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by anochuko01(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I partially agree with this. Except there were other things that led to the OP's reaction, telling her how she doesn't care about you cause she asked for some call credit makes it look like it's a crime for people to ask their partners for stuff. But then again, the OP's reaction shows the request came at the wrong time cause he was (maybe still is, lol) broke and that was probably the source of his anger. Of course, I wouldn't have responded that. I would have told her I didn't have and then let her reaction détermine the next line of action.

However, from the chat, you can tell it was an over the counter kind of relationship. The way they "talked" to each other shows the two were in for benefits and nothing more.

If you're caring, you won't even think of demanding whatever from someone who has got challenges. That's what it means to being considerate, caring and having conscience. The lady had none of these.
How can you even call somebody telling them you crave sharwama? That's the height of it.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by davillian(m): 5:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Some girls just dont have sense......
She knows this dude is going through alot ATM....
If you can't support him then don't even ask him of anything....
U know weda airtime way de Baba phone na borrow he borrow am.....

Me I've gone pass this stages and I know the kind or type of woman I want in my life....
Some don't even pass the friendship stage before I tell them to Bleep off....

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 06, 2021
happybee:
This is bullsh*t!
Do you owe her any explanation bout your current situation bro?
A girl just chatted you up asking to blah blah blah and you cant simply tell her you no get make she fvck off... You are now explaining upandan how you can't afford there square meals, like the b*tch cares bout how you living
Oga o undecided
Lool grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by AgentGoat: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Make una leave girlfriend shiit alone una no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 5:52am On Mar 06, 2021
anochuko01:

If you're caring, you won't even think of demanding whatever from someone who has got challenges. That's what it means to being considerate, caring and having conscience. The lady had none of these.
How can you even call somebody telling them you crave sharwama? That's the height of it.

Thank you.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 5:54am On Mar 06, 2021
davillian:
Some girls just dont have sense......
She knows this dude is going through alot ATM....
If you can't support him then don't even ask him of anything....
U know weda airtime way de Baba phone na borrow he borrow am.....

Me I've gone pass this stages and I know the kind or type of woman I want in my life....
Some don't even pass the friendship stage before I tell them to Bleep off....

More grace boss. Most of these ladies didn't come to build, they came to eat and destroy you. Very inconsiderate and self centered.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Heavensent01(m): 5:59am On Mar 06, 2021
you might continue to be at the receiving end if you don't redress your emotional traits

how can you say someone blackmailed you to take her out, just say you don't have emotional principles

I can bet that you didn't touch that girl at all, the Lady really see you as passing time reading her chats, if you had handle her twice or more, she won't have confidence talking to you in that manner

anyway take note of your emotional traits

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Olatundeawo(m): 6:04am On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
All I see is love..pls forgive and forget
Oya, if u have above 100,000 in the bank.and not ready to use it or.domt know.wat to.do.wit it
. opportunity don come to invest in farm biz . The risk is non existent as leadway assurance is.covering it. The interest makes mad sense. This post is not a coincidence..wise.up and stop wasting time in fixed deposit or target savings products of the bank. Click my link

Pele e
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Una two no know what's next your lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

closed / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.