Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) (10888 Views)

How True Is This Screenshot / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by doggedfighter(f): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
qtguru:

Glad someone said it. Though I'd reply with sorry I'm broke and if she is acting anyhow I focus in the hustle. Times have changed sha

Times have changed indeed, dearie. He should be asking how to overcome challenges he's facing so as to graduate and make something out of his life but no , it's woman problem that's bothering him grin grin

And he said I am frustrated for telling him the truth grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:
Cloth grin
Coat
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by qtguru(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Times have changed indeed, dearie. He should be asking how to overcome challenges he's facing so as to graduate and make something out of his life but no , it's woman problem that's bothering him grin grin

As in
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Angelacruz: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2021
iissorite[img]

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Drsnives(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Akamariner:

Coat
Cloth. Go call police
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:
Cloth. Go call police
lol.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Mrscarter(f): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everrich96:
I'm just disappointed at how some people come into your life genuinely at first and in the long run they try to run you by blackmailing you emotionally because they've got this strong entitlement mentality.

Below is attached, screenshots of the chat I had with a lady who posed to be a "caring friend".
We met barely 3months ago, and in one week she was already making demands , cuz when she met me , I might have given off a notion of being successful cuz things were really working fine with me. She asked me to take her out , I tried to ignore cuz I was loyal to my girlfriend, now EX. Eventually after black mailing me emotionally, I gave in.

There were times she really cared and there were days when I tested her patience whenever she requested for financial favour and I didn't give in, she became mean and impatient. Recently , things have been really hard for me, and I can't even pay my rent, and I lost so much money to bad investments and I can't even afford a good meal. I'm just a final year student singly helping myself and no one's helping out , i've got exams by the corner and my girlfriend just broke up with me. So much heartbreaking events . She claimed to be my friend yet she kept looking for means to extort me, and She's got a boyfriend .

Just Last week, she called me for the first time in 2weeks since . She was acting all caring and next she tells me she's broke and she's looking for capital to buy make up kits , I tried to ignore. Next thing she starts saying " you cant ask me how much I need.. bla bla" , I then told her all the aforementioned problems I'm going through...She started crying that truly I was going through alot.

Fast forward to this night , she flashed me and I called her back . She started saying stuffs like she's craving Shawarma etc. I ignored , she complained. She requested other stuffs which I ignored and tried to skip the convo. She said she would come see me , but I've got to book an Uber. Had to remind her of my current status and things aint funny anymore , but I can book her uber when she would leave only if she came using a public trans. We ended the convo..

Moments later, she chatted me on Whatsapp to recharge her phone. I couldn't take it, I had to give her a piece of my mind, she felt offended and she blocked me. Like, why make it an obligation to always try to take something from me? The least or most you could be as a "friend" is to be supportive than being a parasitic leech!!

She sounds like a person who uses ppl n always wanting stuff n never cares to return the favour

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mosdii what do you have to say to this ?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everrich96 This one she dey bill you like say na every day you dey bang her? But wait o... Is it just a platonic friendship?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Always act broke. In fact very broke. That is where you know what's true and what's not. If she can stay for a year marry her. That's all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Akamariner:

YOU!

And not love must be blind.
wink wink smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Orjitex15(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hungry girls association of Nigeria.
They are always like that man.
Pick your broken pieces and move on.[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Karleb(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
My own pain is that you thanked her after she typed fucck off and even sent a love emoji.

Guy, you dey craze.

You need to learn how to discharge women when they make it a habit of making continual requests.

Buying once in a while is okay, you are not her father let her take her needs and wants somewhere else!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Karleb(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Even though the OP is going through challenges, it shouldn't stop him from loving.

The way you people talk about love and relationship online, one would think it is for those without problems in life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Everrich96 This one she dey bill you like say na every day you dey bang her? But wait o... Is it just a platonic friendship?

Boss just platonic friendship o .. angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Traininghub(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
You don't need people like her in your life and O.P we aren't all the same. What she's done or is doing can be likened to a guy sleeping using a lady, calling her only when he needs to have sex but isn't even interested in her.
Let her be, ghost her even and focus on what matter the most which her your exams and getting back on your feet.
All the best in your exams and future endeavours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everrich96:

Boss just platonic friendship o .. angry angry
chei you fvck up but that babe just take advantage of your weakness through manipulation...

that babe really deal with you... for toto wey you never pound , na him she you turn to her maga... anyway, just try to recover... hopefully you don learn lesson from this experience... make Baba God help you come back on your feet...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by janga02(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
etrange:
Lol... this escalated too quickly and that's probably what you get when you fill your head with the things NL boys say onhere to the point that you make a mountain out of everything (not saying that's OP's case).

Asking for something is not entitlement mentality. Anybody can ask for anything including your male friends. Entitlement mentality is when she starts to misbehave simply cause she didn't get what she asked for; that's when you say she's feeling entitled. The lady might have the so called entitlement but you didn't give her the chance to expose herself. You sped into accusing her of not caring about you and thereby insinuating she's a gold digger. Perhaps this was the last straw that broke your camel's back cause it was almost as if you were waiting for an opportunity to call her out. I don't know how you were expecting her to take it but only a few people would take that without feeling offended. Now, there's no telling how she would have reacted if you had just said you didn't have. Next time, just say you don't have.

The OP expected much from the lady.
You know at times, you expect your friend to pick you up when you are down. But the lady always put herself first.

What are friends for if they can't help each other in time of need.
#MyOpinion
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by TonyBankz(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
That's what you get for being a lover boy
Just mean up and don't take shit unless all this useless urgent 2k good for nothing girls go use you play grand theft.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everrich96:
It didn't end there.i had to pour out my heart via my second WhatsApp line before equally blocking her off...

My guy. Females are not interested in all this epistle. With most females it's all about ME ME ME ME. She's the one that is supposed to be "pouring her heart out" not you, as far as she's concerned. What you've done in your chats is make her feel guilty. It doesn't matter what she has done, no matter how serious. Her problem here is that you made her feel guilty/bad so YOU are the one in the wrong and it overshadows any thing that she might have done.

Females are not really concerned with the contents of what you have to say or how well you put it together. What matters to them is HOW you say it, WHEN you say it, HOW it comes across to her and, most importantly, HOW it made her feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by etrange: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Qatar2022:

So with what you read you don't see selfishness on the girl part? I don't really understand how some of you comprehend atimes
AwesomeStormy00:
I am sorry i disagree with you on this one, if a guy is telling his girlfriend what he is going through he is telling her because he wants emotional support, a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen to him and gives him moral supoort.

Personally in my opinion this girl show no emotions ni sympathy not even empathy to her boyfriend. All she wanted is food, then £££, then topup credit, then money for uber etc. She is a parasites and he is the host to feed on. What i dont understand is are all Nigerians girls like this ni? If they are then they are worst than prostitute.

Op, no love here having said that i hope.naija still get honest girls out there with genuine love.if not then the future is bleak.

You guys probably missed my point. I'm not defending the girl. I'm also inclined to believe she was there for the money (like I acknowledged in my post). I'm only saying the OP didn't give her the chance to expose herself. OP's reaction gave her a soft landing. I just feel "I don't have" would have gone a long way to make her show her true colours with nothing to hide under instead of the emotional outburst. Saying "I don't have" and waiting for her to fall into his net would have made the case an open-and-close one. But moving to attack her cause she made a request (strictly going by the chat) only gave her something to hold on to. Personally, I'd have been more logical that emotional in this case. But it would seem the OP was already set to end things.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by etrange: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I think you are looking at the chat alone. In that case, I'd partially agree with this. Except there were other things that led to the OP's reaction, telling her how she doesn't care about you cause she asked for some call credit makes it look like it's a crime for people to ask their partners for stuff. But then again, the OP's reaction shows the request came at the wrong time cause he was (maybe still is, lol) broke and that was probably the source of his anger. Of course, I wouldn't have responded that. I would have told her I didn't have and then let her reaction détermine the next line of action.

However, from the chat, you can tell it was an over the counter kind of relationship. The way they "talked" to each other shows the two were in for benefits and nothing more.

I agree with you. I'm also inclined to believe the girl was there for the money. LikevI said, I just feel "I don't have" would have gone a long way to make her show her true colours with nothing to hide under instead of the emotional outburst. But then, people react differently to things.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

My guy. Females are not interested in all this epistle. With most females it's all about ME ME ME ME. She's the one that is supposed to be "pouring her heart out" not you, as far as she's concerned. What you've done in your chats is make her feel guilty. It doesn't matter what she has done, no matter how serious. Her problem here is that you made her feel guilty/bad so YOU are the one in the wrong and it overshadows any thing that she might have done.

Females are not really concerned with the contents of what you have to say or how well you put it together. What matters to them is HOW you say it, WHEN you say it, HOW it comes across to her and, most importantly, HOW it made her feel.

Well, I've had up to my neck. I won't have to deal with her kind anymore. I should have kicked her out along time before now.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
etrange:
Lol... this escalated too quickly and that's probably what you get when you fill your head with the things NL boys say onhere to the point that you make a mountain out of everything (not saying that's OP's case).

Asking for something is not entitlement mentality. Anybody can ask for anything including your male friends. Entitlement mentality is when she starts to misbehave simply cause she didn't get what she asked for; that's when you say she's feeling entitled. The lady might have the so called entitlement but you didn't give her the chance to expose herself. You sped into accusing her of not caring about you and thereby insinuating she's a gold digger. Perhaps this was the last straw that broke your camel's back cause it was almost as if you were waiting for an opportunity to call her out. I don't know how you were expecting her to take it but only a few people would take that without feeling offended. Now, there's no telling how she would have reacted if you had just said you didn't have. Next time, just say you don't have.

#MyOpinion
shawarma, Uber, recharge cards. All through that exchange she was asking,asking and asking-she never showed any intention to give.And when the op came forward,she resorted to emotional blackmail and bulshitting.
Your man is down, do you need an Uber to come over to cheer him up? He is broke and she actually asked for a snack of close to 1k- who does that?
Biko op, you did the right thing, she isn't matured enough for a meaningful relationship and focus on your hustle, Jehovah will see you through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by etrange: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
eduj:

shawarma, Uber, recharge cards. All through that exchange she was asking,asking and asking-she never showed any intention to give.And when the op came forward,she resorted to emotional blackmail and bulshitting.
Your man is down, do you need an Uber to come over to cheer him up? He is broke and she actually asked for a snack of close to 1k- who does that?
Biko op, you did the right thing, she isn't matured enough for a meaningful relationship and focus on your hustle, Jehovah will see you through

Ok... Not sure I read all that. I only commented based on the chat I saw.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by stanliwise(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everrich96:
It didn't end there.i had to pour out my heart via my second WhatsApp line before equally blocking her off...
Don’t do what you did again
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Everrich96: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
stanliwise:

Don’t do what you did again

What's that
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by stanliwise(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everrich96:

What's that
Most thing you did were just too verbose and truly not like I am supporting her but is true.

It is clear she wants a transactional relationship, a give and take. And it’s simple, if you must give her then simply ask for what you want. If not simply tell her you don’t.

Understand the game. She stylishly asked you four times about different things, in other words she Is stylishly asking if you want what she can offer(pussy and flirting) in exchange for what she want. That is the language of hoes. They ask for they want and want you to ask back. Simple and straightforward.

She don’t care about your welfare and you shouldn’t care about her own either. Simple and case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by Qatar2022: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
etrange:

You guys probably missed my point. I'm not defending the girl. I'm also inclined to believe she was there for the money (like I acknowledged in my post). I'm only saying the OP didn't give her the chance to expose herself. OP's reaction gave her a soft landing. I just feel "I don't have" would have gone a long way to make her show her true colours with nothing to hide under instead of the emotional outburst. Saying "I don't have" and waiting for her to fall into his net would have made the case an open-and-close one. But moving to attack her cause she made a request (strictly going by the chat) only gave her something to hold on to. Personally, I'd have been more logical that emotional in this case. But it would seem the OP was already set to end things.
You're right
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) by doggedfighter(f): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:

Even though the OP is going through challenges, it shouldn't stop him from loving.

The way you people talk about love and relationship online, one would think it is for those without problems in life.
Karleb, the scenario op painted up there does it look like love or relationship to you?

That shenanigan up there is emotionally draining and a big distraction for him at this point in his life. That's my take !

How was your day? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

closed / I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture) / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.