Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (66314 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by techjeff: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
@Gunn112 I believe you know the guy...lol I will upload pictures now.

For me, it's about your girlfriend ripping Nigerians off of their hard earned money just because they don't understand the local language. Are you part of the scam or not, only od knows
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by techjeff: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by techjeff: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by JohnQueen(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
@techjeff no disrespeK but your grammar terrible gan. Try and be concise let's know what's happening. Abeg

4 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sheyimann:

Please tell that guy to give us the full information about the scammer guys who scammed him ,how much they scammed him,how they scammed him, it us not enough to come online and post without giving the full information. He said the guys lives close to him...so kindly dig deep into matter sir...expecting your reply
The guy is here on nairaland. He even started a thread here where he lure people to register their company, business, get PR in Rwanda even without stepping their foot on Rwandan soil, etc. I will try to find out the name of that his crooked fraudulent alleged company and make it public here.

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by techjeff: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
@johnqueen? You when hear grammar type like Rwander lady..lol what kind of name johnqueen[s][/s] grin

@ nwadikeokey11

Please find out and post it here for other to see.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sheyimann:

I'm the one he's referring to and I'm going to login into my only nairaland at Pelxmiye. Which I do not remember the password again cos it's on my other phone, I am the neighbour he's talking about who ripped him and scammed him ,yet he got his Visa extension in a month when he arrived here in Rwanda, I'm the neighbour who got a house for him before he arrived here in Rwanda. Because I have seen Nigerians come here to Rwanda without a plan ,I have seen Nigerians homeless here in Rwanda and my Rwandan girlfriend took that person in at her parent's house for over a month till he was able to start a business here in Rwanda and now the guy is doing well...

I have seen ignorant Nigerians blow their money living in hotels ,an hotel here average is up to 25-50$ daily in some places.

I am not an agent ,I don't have a company, got to Rwanda because I work remotely as a content writer for Opensooq.on, Opensooq.uae among other sites.. I am not in Rwanda to be Jesus to anyone , the two or three people I have helped in Rwanda are close friends or friends or close friends, the guy techjeff would be the very first outside person I would ever offer assistance and that assistance was getting him a space in Rwanda before his arrival, his Visa processing which he got amazingly within a month of arrival was through a friend of mine who I handed him over to.. I have tried to be a bigger person than him by not turning Rwanda to another Kenya filled with untruthful, unfaithful ,disloyal Nigerians , I have gone personally to see him and ask him the problem or where he got all the false information from, if ever I had anything in my cupboard ,I won't be strong enough to come out here to defend myself.

If ever you're in Rwanda ,for your own good stay away from Nigerians, you are better friends with Rwandans, they are faithful and more open than Nigerians..

Check pelxmiye that's my only nairaland account, if ever you find me going into people's DM to come to Rwanda to give me money for businesses or investment, call me out, the guy techjeff has no business in Rwanda and is neither a student as well....

I am a student or was a student of ULK and also have a bike business, and also work remotely and also sell gaming gadgets online, check my Facebook group Living and Working in Kigali, quite a number of Nigerians are there , whites, and other citizens from other countries, if you spot anything shady please come and attack me on this thread..

I don't want to turn the serene Nigerian community which we have in Nyamirrambo, Kigali ,Rwanda to a war zone of distrust, malice, bad blood orchestrated by Nigerians that may have blotted the good image we had in other places and have now come to spread same here..

There are people on this thread who know me personally...you can reach out to them to find out more about me...

Any further post here without evidences , hard cold facts will lead to me adding pictures and evidences on my end to blacken the image of the user Techjeff..he's my neighbor ,but this is how Nigerians are wherever they go, once they get what they want from you, they can become your worse nightmare, if anything I have said here is untrue , the group should tell him to come and defend himself physically. Don't hide behind the keyboard to say what you do not know.

I have been respectful to a full grown man , I expect the same courtesy. I would try to reply on pelxmiye
Thank u for coming out to talk cos I chatted him on whatsapp over this issue. I would have posted my chats with him on whatsapp but I got them deleted cos he didn't answer some of the questions I put to him on whatsapp. Before he traveled to Rwanda on the 3rd of January this year he reached out to me to know more about the country Rwanda and the Kigali city Wich I obliged him my advise. When he made mention of a friend over there who promised to help him get a house and that he should send money to him so that he gets him house ready before his arrival, I advised him against that and also told him to be careful and wary of the person and Nigerians over there. Now after he traveled he told me that he met that friend in KIGALI and that the friend Wich now turned out to be u has bin so helpful to him and even helped him to secure an apartment. I congratulated him and still warned him to be careful of Nigerians over there cos I know wat our people were capable of over there. I was surprise to read about a Nigerian ripping fellow Nigerians off in KIGALI and that didn't sit down well with me, suspecting it might be the guy whom he told me about that has bin good to him which now happened to be u, I decided to chat him up on whatsapp to get the full gist and there on watsap he confirmed that it was u, but that u have bin begging him and other Nigerians u ripped off to forgive u. I was shook, in fact it was a surprise to me cos the day I spoke with him on watsap audio call he said u were with him in his apartment, so hearing this now really surprised me and for that reason I put some questions to him, which I can't remember now but some of them had to do with how it happened and other things, but he never answered to those questions even though he read them. Well I'm a person that several people seeks his attention and advise on different issues and for any one that I tried to guide to now ignore me, such gets me upset and I seldom leave such people any where close to me. I got the chats deleted immediately and decided to mind my business. Now back to u. I will only say this here and that's cos I'm a very open and straightforward person who seldom take rubbish. Kigali is a place I have lived and done some works and even have the contacts of some important people in that city. I was worshiping at Winners chapel church Remera Kigali and the overall pastor there was and still remain my friend. We used to have lunch at Marriott hotel Kigali, just to let u know the caliber of people I related with there. To renew my visa took me just 1week cos of some of their citizens that I know. So if u are into any form of shady deal I will advise u to stop it forthwith for ur own good. U are to help ur fellow Nigerians if u could and leave those u could not, and not to rip them off. One Abia state guy had a serious issue with forgery with a bank in KIGALI that would have landed him into a serious trouble, u know Kagame don't tolerate such, but I stood for him and God helped him out. That's wat we should do for our fellow brethren we met outside Nigeria not ruin them. Enough said, pls change if u are truly wat he said u are and if u ain't, then it's so unfortunate this had to come out here. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by NaGodwine: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
@johnqueen you just pick up your phone and vomit trash, I don’t know who grammar as helped or how much you have made in speaking your cock and bull grammer, read your comments before mocking someone of terrible English, instead of you encouraging the poster for speaking up and save others from being taking advantage of there hard earned money, make we try get brain so sense go fit enter .
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by JohnQueen(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wasn't mocking you mane. Just stating the obvious. Type well make we understand the situation. Simple

techjeff:
@johnqueen? You when hear grammar type like Rwander lady..lol what kind of name johnqueen[s][/s] grin

@ nwadikeokey11

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by JohnQueen(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
I think you lack comprehension. My request is make the man type wella make we understand wetin dey happen. Take your own advice and read before quoting

NaGodwine:
@johnqueen you just pick up your phone and vomit trash, I don’t know who grammar as helped or how much you have made in speaking your cock and bull grammer, read your comments before mocking someone of terrible English, instead of you encouraging the poster for speaking up and save others from being taking advantage of there hard earned money, make we try get brain so sense go fit enter .
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by JohnQueen(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
@techjeff and @nagodwine this is the reason for my initial post. Clarity

nwadikeokey11:
The guy is here on nairaland. He even started a thread here where he lure people to register their company, business, get PR in Rwanda even without stepping their foot on Rwandan soil, etc. I will try to find out the name of that his crooked fraudulent alleged company and make it public here.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2022
[qu
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=nwadikeokey11 post=110674280] Oga are u the owner of this alleged company or do u know any thing about it? BIGKOKO. The owner started a thread here on nairaland he or she called. COMING TO KIGALI RWANDA? Folks you can check it out. There are so many things posted there but I'm just gonna upload few I screenshot.

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2022
techjeff:

@ nwadikeokey11

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2022
techjeff:

For me, it's about your girlfriend ripping Nigerians off of their hard earned money just because they don't understand the local language. Are you part of the scam or not, only od knows

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2022
techjeff:
@Sheyimann he say be student? all of us know how far na travel you be or student? I have ever create a groups outside the forum or talk to anyone privately.please I had someone coming for business in Rwanda soon please ask any questions on apartment or student visa or business or investment here before coming down. don't deal with anyone off the group.

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2022
techjeff:

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2022
techjeff:
@Sheyimann he say be student? all of us know how far na travel you be or student? I have ever create a groups outside the forum or talk to anyone privately.please I had someone coming for business in Rwanda soon please ask any questions on apartment or student visa or business or investment here before coming down. don't deal with anyone off the group.

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by techjeff: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2022
@ nwadikeokey11

Thanks you for updating the post. You are the first l contacted before coming here and you give me good advise on business and be careful of Nigeria’s here in Rwanda. I’ve read your post here so informative for other to learn.

@johnqueen
If you can read my point your On my pervious post made it clear for other to learn ask questions here and stay away from agent or group forum create off the site. I still wonder why someone will register the site with all names to use johnqueen?..lol John is a male name and queen for female. Still don’t know why your brain made you to chose sure name. Check other names on the forum nothing like your transgendered name. My advise for you contributed useful information That will help other benefits in the group than checking grammar. My question for you what is disrespeck on your post?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Lookandlaugh: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2022
Goodday Sir,
Thanks for your contributions,Are you saying this company (BIGKOKO) is not real?
In addition,can you please enlighten Nigerians,on how to start a business or company in Rwanda,so that Nigerians won't fall into the hands of these scammers.
Thanks.
[quote author=nwadikeokey11 post=110674479][/quote]
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Nigerians are some of the most dynamic, loud, and fighting natives of Africa...
What ordinarily should not take ten minutes to resolve is generating lots of reaction.

I will educate some persons here. Don't take it personal or feel slighted.

Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda is a bespoke domestic Company domicile in Kigali Rwanda.

We're Registered to offer Support Services to Individuals and business. This includes company Registration, Errands, amongst others businesses activities.

Bigkoko® has done business with lots of Nigerians, Ghanaians who are yet to step their feet in Rwanda. Amongst many, I will talk about Mr Isaac who commented about asking for help to bring a parcel from Lagos to Kigali.

Our office is at Nyarugenge Kiyovu Kigali Rwanda.
And at Kimisagara-Nyarugenge.
Feel free to visit our at any point of your convenience!

I must advice Persons with poor educational background from disparaging or trying to smear any person, Company without proof... I hope we all know what defamation is?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 5:17am On Mar 02, 2022
These are just some uploads for you to digest!

For the records.
Bigkoko® have Never done business with @Sheyiman, or any of the beligerent. But both persons are known to the founder and MD CEO of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda.

I have spoken to both Mr Pelumi. But it appears there may be something personal between them or others.

Ordinarily, it's none of Bigkoko® Business when two persons decide to do deals without a guideline or template for expectations, there's bound to be a dissatisfied person. That's what is playing out above.

We just observe. But a poster actually screen shot and post our posts, I personally had to comment.

Yes. We can can offer whatsoever we post online to. Just patronize us, a great experience is all we promise you!

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 5:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Also, it's pertinent before you do business you should follow Standard Business Ethics such as;
* Doing a feasibility Study conducted mostly by a 3rd party.
* Carrying out your own Due Diligence
* Do a business plan.
* Finally, act like a professional Business person. You can't be acting as a tourist at the same time posing as a business person...these are Contra to each other...that's the problem of most Nigerians who come here. Also, I must say, Nigerians are not really used to paying for services. It's not in our culture. For instance, in Lagos, Abuja, or Port Harcourt you can walk into any average bar and sit out with out buying a drink. But it's not obtainable here. You have to buy something.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Also, allegations causes some form of damage to the person it's directly or indirectly thrown at. Be careful with what you allege especially when you are asked to define or provide evidence of what you alleged!
In Nigeria, you might get away with it, but some other places you might be forced to make reparations!

Every Nigeria in Kigali is welcomed to our office... Come talk to us we can offer you business support Service that makes all the difference!
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2022
You can also follow us on our main business tread on nairaland... Bigkoko Africa.

We were actually ban from posting on Travel, that's why we had to create this new tread BigkokoRep to set the record straight...

I repeat what we always advise, if you are here for business, don't patronize Individuals, look for a company and patronize. It saves a lot of headache and dragging online...

Do have a nice day!

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 5:40am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello @nwadikeokey11, are you currently in Kigali Rwanda?
Do you have a business here?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Advice: Before you come to Kigali Rwanda for business!
Excerpts from our recent posts.
It's really shocking when in a bid to cut corners, rush down to profits, prospective entrepreneurs choose the short cut. Well, failure is just a few yards away! I always tell people!
Show me an entrepreneur doing well in Rwanda, and I will show a man who knows why he's here!

You have decided to open a business in RWANDA, did you consult with a registered business for advice? Yes or no? Or rather you'd deal with individuals!
And decide to just go ahead with business. Look, Europeans Americans Chinese Indians who ordered for feasibility Study, Market Research Planing, facts & figures knows what they're doing!

I know of a Nigerian owned businesses that closed in January, due to lack of due diligence, trusting on individuals, allowing unqualified persons, whose interest is to get something out of him.
We have tons of people who contacted us that they're coming to Kigali Rwanda for business, blah blah blah.. ask us questions, figures etc. They told what they will do blah blah blah, then we ask them to commission us to do a feasibility Study, Market Research Planing Etc hahahaha hahahaha that's the last we heard from them! They don't reply messages, we generally assume they got a better deal. Hahahaha!!! Better deal from individuals! When they fail, or their experiences are Short of what they have Cooked in their brains, they rush online and start disturbing everyone!

Some go ahead to ask us to do a feasibility Study, yet they didn't pay, up till now. The documents is still with us, we assume that they pick some info from our conversation and squirrel off to do business! When it starts falling apart they look for scapegoat... You're the cause of your failure.

As usual, we move on... Fast forward to 2022. They're already in Rwanda and rushed into business or pleasure. Voom money don finish, person no go hear word. Well, we know how it's going to end!
And as a matter of Principle, we don't talk about what is none of our business, we just observe!
We have more than 10, companies we have done business with.. all fully owned by Nigerian.. some from Dubai. And none of their MD CEO is among these folks talking about rip or girl friend or whatever! The only person who has commented on here, who we have interacted business wise is Mr Isaac, he has visited our office, and I dare say he's a fine gentleman and see, he's not even interested in the nonsense been peddled here.

You have decided to do business in RWANDA, did you do due diligence? Yes or no? Or you just gulp all your friends tell you? I'd rather say you are not serious, too emotional or seeking a get rich quick scheme. Put on your Boots, drop shame, leave that over priced accommodation, live on low budget accommodation like a hermit, yes they laugh you, but in three months your business will survive, and you will learn important skills specific to Kigali Rwanda!

I'm appalled when I see so called investors coming from all over western African continent, relying on the words of individuals, what happened to Feasibility Study? Do you have one!? What happened to Market Research Planing? Do you have one?
Let me tell you, you are a victim of your own poor business short sights if you fail. For goodness sake, it's your investment, treat it like an egg! Quarrel if needed, cut off people if needed, but just be sure to follow your business instinct.

That $30 you refused to spend on feasibility study, Market Research Planing might make you loose your whole Investment! By then it's all too late!
What about you that doesn't know which business Rwandan Immigration grants PR for? Also relying on what friends says... An entrepreneur who really worked hard to gather Investment capital would tell you, ohhh that's good can you give me a document so I can check out the Dynamics & statistics?
No Planing. No Due diligence.
Anyway, there are consequences to lack of foresight!

The purpose of such documents is to present CURRENT REALITIES to you in Black & White, so you can make informed decision, but noo, you don't want to patronize us! $30 is too much for you!

Our business Advisory.
1. Don't do business where the locals are your direct competitors. You must have a target market. Show me your target customer, I will show you a business that would work.
Make sure you have a plan B business which should actually be a Niche. Rwandans lack Niche or skills, so you should have one.

2. Rather than frivolous business like owning a bike, restaurant eateries, barbershop, phone repair, Etc, kindly engage in business that actually creates or have a Value chain. Value is what people pay for. Most of our Post here always talk about Value.
If your business Value has close & easily available competition, how do you hope to survive, not to talk of returning a profit?
Certain business can not guarantee you a work permit. Several times, we have been called upon to help individuals who made wrong choice by relying on individuals opinions rather than good business decisions and tools. We help some, we didn't help some!
Any company we register for you will guarantee you a PR. Owning bikes won't.

3. Keep your expenses Low. Rwandans know how to push you into spending your money, and ditching you once it's all gone! Make sure they know you as a shark who price alot. Who is ready to fight. Don't let them shame you into spending money beyond your limit. Your business first, before anything else!

4. Go for low cost accommodation, don't be ashamed. You will thank me later.
Accomodations in Kigali is poor, yet overpriced. But there are places you can get accommodation for$25-30 for two rooms per month. Be like the Indians & Chinese, you're here to dig money not to bury money. But, babes, sex worker's won't allow you make decisions! Enjoy the sex those girls squirt like mad, but don't transfer aggression when they milk your small money!

5. Beware of the plastic smile! Once you're in Kigali, one thing you notice is everyone has a smile and seem good. Watch your pocket that's their target!
It happened to everyone, Whites & Blacks alike. Happened Once, their fault, happen twice your fault! Once can not kill your business, but twice might be costly for you!

6. Avoid locals or friends showing you
Avoid locals or friends showing you, or leading you to buy or get stuffs. Rwandans are very cunning. Do your due diligence and don't fail to caution anyone before you start doing deals with them. Infact, do business with companies rather. Pay for their service, but ask them to get you the exact amount of what ever you deligate them to get for you. It will be done.

7. Make sure you know what brought you to Kigali...
Pleasure? Ok. Be a tourist like the whites, but ensure you come with enough dollars or pounds.
Business? Ok. Be like the Indians or Chinese. They dig, they don't bury money!
Advice: You can not be both at the same time!
Don't say you are into business, yet live like a tourist! Business men are flexible, that is what guarantee your income.

Finally, what ever information you require, pay Bigkoko® a token and we will get it for you.
This token will save you headache and lost Investment tomorrow!
Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2022
And I must add Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda is at the point of sealing an import deal (Building Materials & Engine Oil) with a Company we Registered for a Nigerian. The name of the Company is Adroit Synergy international Ltd. And the MD CEO is Based in Abuja.

Now, if by chance the MD/CEO of this COMPANY, sees this tread and have double mind because of needless Tautrums by people who don't know why they are here, or can't do simple Due Diligence, and maybe decides to opt out, well there's going to be legal consequences for those that dragged our name into this nonsense of girlfriends, rip off without evidence, even going as far as posting the pictures of our Staff. And we'll prove how this caused us to loose money.
Maybe this will teach Nigerians how not to be too loud, too aggressive or smearing someone's business without proofs.

If you are not used to Due Diligence or backing up allegations with evidence, shut your mouth up!
Except you are not in Rwanda!
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
BigkokoRep:
Hello @nwadikeokey11, are you currently in Kigali Rwanda?
Do you have a business here?

Hello nwadikeokey11, are you in Rwanda?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Moderators please allow me make this post here because it's generating the kind of public we also seek.....

If you are Rwanda, or plan on coming to Rwanda, we got good News for you especially if you have IT skills... I mean good IT skills. And you can build hack proof Ecommerce platform- like that one recently advertise on nairaland. The site should be accessible in Uganda, Kenya, Burundi, Tanzania, DRC Congo, Nigeria, Contonou, Dubai from Kigali

Bigkoko® will sponsor and get you a work permit.

And you will have to work for us, not full time though, part time. Preferably someone who works remotely. That's you have other legit income streams other than your work for Bigkoko®. It's a win-win for you and us.

As an IT person, You have to build for us an Ecommerce marketplace with escrow services attached. This should cover five countries in EAC, two countries in ECOWAS and Dubai. We might be willing to pay you some stipend for your effort, and also get you work permit in Rwanda.

As a domestic Company domicile in Rwanda we can do that. We can employ and sponsor as much work they meets our requirements!
If you meet the above requirements, do not hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp or email!

Thank you!

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Wow.... We got a call from Nigeria from a client who has done business with us
Mr Joshua, MD CEO of J3 Global Distribution Services LTD Kigali Rwanda.
We have his support to mention his name & name of his Company here
He's appalled, but still committed to our service.

We're going to find out the real names of @nwandikeokey11 who actually mentioned the name of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD in these nonsense!

Nairaland is a public forum with wide reach. So we know what damage a wrong accusation or back publicity can actually do to a legitimate Business minding its own affairs. And we'll make sure we do the needful.

You know I always advise people make sure you are legit. Talk less. Accuse less. Get your facts straight. Because one wrong accusation will definitely make you face the wrong entity. Sorry for you if you are wrong!

For the records.
Bigkoko® has no affiliation whatsoever with @,Sheyiman who @nwadikeokey 11 tried to link us to.

Bigkoko® has no affiliations whatsoever with the person who started all these.

Like earlier posted, we have done businesses with lots of matured, professional Business persons from Nigeria, none of them is commenting here. They're all satisfied clients who got Value from us.
Ordinarily, we would just be observing but our name was mentioned and we are obligated to set records straight.

We will be monitoring the posts here!
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2022
BigkokoRep:

Hello nwadikeokey11, are you in Rwanda?
All these you posted here did not in any way answer the question I put out to the guy whose legitimacy is been questioned by others, and that's what I'm trying to clear here. I never in any of my comment state or link you (bigkoko) to the guy or any one else, I only asked a simple question just to ascertain the guys sincerity. The question is, and still remain whether the guy in question is the owner of this alleged company (BIGKOKO). I'm very sure you read where that question was asked but intentionally ignored it and flew upon your own comments just to further advertise your alleged company? With the way this is going and your responses so far I have no doubt that you are the same person who is fraudulently milking unsuspecting Nigerians dry in Rwanda and if truly you are, my advise to you will be that you stop forthwith or you shall soon pay a very big price that would be far more than you could afford. Good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why / Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / Nairalander Meets Only Surviving Twin Saved By Mary Slessor Over 100 Years Ago

Viewing this topic: Alexaonfleek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.