Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) (7961 Views)

I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Ginaz:

I don't stay in lag. I'm fully deltan. Warri blood.
no wonder cheesy
Re: She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) by KingDash: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lovethaa:
Seriously I don't understand why ladies are like this ..

I met this babe online, she gave me her number, only for me to chat her up asking her where she stays but she refused to reply for 2 weeks ..

Now this morning I asked for her account number and she's suddenly interested in where I stay
this guy you useless
Re: She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) by Minesbetter(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
she is a broke ass girl
Re: She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Cutehector:
me never born too.. Yeah i'm good.. Still in lagos?
Why asking if she's still in Lagos? what is your motive
Re: She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
Why asking if she's still in Lagos? what is your motive
jealous
Re: She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Cutehector:
jealous
why would I be
Re: She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
why would I be
then fvck off..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.