Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (75835 Views)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
I went and inspected our work on door frames for this house......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
We bought and took more cables to the site, we are already doing electrical wiring works now.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Taking this additional window to the site this evening......... this is a fixed trasome window for internal use.

Also brought more electric wires and more ceiling materials for the completion of the ceiling tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by dehiero: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2021
This your client dey vex o is he in The abroad? I can smell dollar
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by QSFemi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kudos for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
QSFemi:
Kudos for a job well done.

Thanks Femi, you're doing a great job too.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Our next job here is site clearing. As we approach the finer finish stages, we are going to get rid of all the debris on the floors, I had delayed this clearing because of the bamboo scaffolds, which was supposed to be loosened and removed, but because the height of this house requires that we keep the scaffolds for longer, I had to work on this a little longer that necessary.

House clearing starts tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Starting the first coat of screed on the inside walls...........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
First coat done, sanding and application of next coat to be done later. We will remove the scaffolds before the final wall treatment.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Completing the walkway ceilings today.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Outside

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Working the walls of this house..........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
More

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Electrical wiring works ongoing......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by INTROVERT1: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Kindly reach out for you building design and structural drawings

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Yesterday, we delivered the wooden frames for the wooden doors we plan to build for this house. The frames are made of local wood sourced from Enugu. The frames are being mounted today.

More pictures later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Passionate1(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
[img][/img]
spyder880:
Buying some wall tiles yesterday........
How much is dis one?

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Passionate1:
[img][/img]
How much is dis one?

N2,300.00

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
The front yesterday.........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Passionate1(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2021
spyder880:

N2,300.00
Thanks!
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
We have concluded arrangements to do some artworks at the front entrance of this compound. The works will come in the form of a giant bust of two elephants, one standing on either side of the gate columns. We plan for a size of about 15 feet height for the giant elephant.

I have contracted one of the best hands in the business to create this artwork to look as lifelike as possible. Watch out for the pictures as we make this happen.

Happy weekend.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
The rains has been preventing me from painting the gate we have made for this site, more rains has been falling all day, and theres more predictions of rains tomorrow.

I am hoping to paint the gate as soon as possible and install it so that the artwork will begin.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
We are already assembling a sample of this type of door, a barn door for our use in the bathrooms of this house.............

More pictures as we start.

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Rany4all(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
spyder880:
For our other smaller windows in this house, most has been fitted and waiting for dressing works.........
Loving these windows!
What are they called? How much are they compared to standard casement windows of similar size? Can they be installed using subframes instead of direct dressing with mortar?
Thanks in advance OP.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Rany4all:

Loving these windows!
What are they called? How much are they compared to standard casement windows of similar size? Can they be installed using subframes instead of direct dressing with mortar?
Thanks in advance OP.

These are just frameless windows, popularly called trasome in the market, (although we know what the real trasome windows are, but trust Nigerian artisans to change terminology in most things)
They are usually 30% costlier than the normal casement windows of similar sizes. Yes you can use sub frames to mount the windows, it will come out looking like this...........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Rany4all(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2021
spyder880:

These are just frameless windows, popularly called trasome in the market, (although we know what the real trasome windows are, but trust Nigerian artisans to change terminology in most things)
They are usually 30% costlier than the normal casement windows of similar sizes. Yes you can use sub frames to mount the windows, it will come out looking like this...........
Thanks for the reply OP. U'r doing great.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
spyder880:

Oga mi Sir, can you please show the opened version if you have it, or this does not open? Thanks.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
mufutau55:

Oga mi Sir, can you please show the opened version if you have it, or this does not open? Thanks.

Hajji M.

Good evening my Oga, let me look for the opened window.

Modified: This is the only picture I could find from the same building, I will go there again anytime I am around the area.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
spyder880:

Good evening my Oga, let me look for the opened window.

Modified: This is the only picture I could find from the same building, I will go there again anytime I am around the area.

Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by mekussa(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nice job Mr Ken.
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE INSTALLED BARN DOOR.

Its my idea of breath of fresh air in building design

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Rany4all(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
spyder880:

One more question if u don't mind Sir. Please what's the thickness of the glass like? Are they same as for casement windows or thicker, maybe like those used for glass rails or shower cubicles?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2021
spyder880:
We bought and took more cables to the site, we are already doing electrical wiring works now.
Dimension and cost boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply)

The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo) / Cost Of Digging A Borehole For Water? / Most Expensive Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.