Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (75909 Views)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Scaffolding wood being removed today.........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sealing all holes where we pulled out the bamboo scaffolds ..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Updates on the tiles.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by tranxo(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2021
spyder880:
More
what are your plans for the upper part of those walls?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2021
tranxo:
what are your plans for the upper part of those walls?

The upper walls will be painted. They have already need screeded.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2021
spyder880:

The upper walls will be painted. They have already need screeded.
knowing how Nigerians work, I was thinking it's best to paint the upper layer of the walls before the tiles to avoid staining the tiles with paints. Or what do you think
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2021
michlins:
knowing how Nigerians work, I was thinking it's best to paint the upper layer of the walls before the tiles to avoid staining the tiles with paints. Or what do you think

What about the tiler staining the paint with tiles cement, or stamping their full palms on top of the new paint? grin

I think washing off paints from tiles will be easier than washing the paint job to remove cement. A good painter can leave very minimal paint stain in every room they work on.

10 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by BIGGIE121(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
spyder880:

What about the tiler staining the paint with tiles cement, or stamping their full palms on top of the new paint? grin

I think washing off paints from tiles will be easier than washing the paint job to remove cement. A good painter can leave very minimal paint stain in every room they work on.

well said

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
spyder880:

I didn't think of it like that. Went to a site yesterday and it was terrible

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Iliveforever(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2021
michlins:
I didn't think of it like that. Went to a site yesterday and it was terrible

How can the cement be removed?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Iliveforever:

involves lots of deep cleaning and brushing

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iliveforever:

Things like this will take little money to wrap it in plastic and tape it, against all the cement or paint droppings.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
mufutau55:

Things like this will take little money to wrap it in plastic and tape it, against all the cement or paint droppings.

Hajji M.
it will involve buying diesel and pouring on the whole thing for a few days and allowing it to melt. Then you start scrapping out the cement. After that, you use iron brush attached to filing machine to brush off the remaining part.

Finally you meticulously brush and sandpaper with hand.

When it's done, you can then paint again. E no easy but it's possible
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

I dobale Oga mi, happy weekend Sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
The whols scaffolding works around this building has been torn down, holes patched and dressed. These pictures were taken by my workers before they left the site this morning.

More pictures by tomorrow or next.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
spyder880:

I dobale Oga mi, happy weekend Sir.

Yes Sir! Twale Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
This project is a masterclass something.

Just sad I wasn't part of it.

But we win and loose some

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2021
We have recharged and are ready for the final push for this building, we want to start all these as from today till the end of the week;

1. Installation of the main gate
2. Starting the soakaway system
3. Starting the swimming pool
4. Starting floor tiles
5. Completing electrical wiring works
6. Starting the fence rails
7. Starting a second gate

My workers are already moving in, I am on the way to the site.

More pictures later.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
After the removal of the bamboo scaffolding wood...........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by dehiero: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Are you using a pivot door for the front door?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Side of the house after scaffolds were removed.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
dehiero:
Are you using a pivot door for the front door?

There is no door in that front.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ready for floor tiles.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
More work........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Valuepaints20(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
spyder880:
Ready for floor tiles.........

After tiles

VALUE PAINTS SATIN EMULSION & MATT EMULSION

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY cheesy ; smiley

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by dehiero: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
spyder880:

There is no door in that front.
I know there's no door there I'm just asking if you'll use a pivot door... Google the word pivot door
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
More pictures of wall tiles........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Floor tiles in some rooms...........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Starting floor tiles in other rooms, we have completed 4 bedrooms already..........

Work in progress

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Outside........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by tranxo(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Will you be using skirting? If yes, boards or tiles?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (46) (Reply)

The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo) / Cost Of Digging A Borehole For Water? / Most Expensive Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.