Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (76036 Views)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Martini101(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2021
michlins:
I must say that I love this building. This is by far the project you have done which I wish is mine. I have a fear for heights so upstairs no be for me.

But this bungalow will give my neighbors a feel of upstairs while ensuring I don't climb stairs at the end of business day. If this isn't two in one combo deal, I don't know what is.

Yes before you ask, over here we build to intimidate neighbors and friends and enemies alike. That's why our roof is always very tall

This Life no balance indeed. Person wey construct high structures, come get phobia for height. ��

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2021
Martini101:

This Life no balance indeed. Person wey construct high structures, come get phobia for height. ��
I do it for the money aside that,no way. But even the money no dey allow me climb to the top. One time I tried it, I wanted to die. And it was just 28ft that day

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2021
michlins:
I must say that I love this building. This is by far the project you have done which I wish is mine. I have a fear for heights so upstairs no be for me.

But this bungalow will give my neighbors a feel of upstairs while ensuring I don't climb stairs at the end of business day. If this isn't two in one combo deal, I don't know what is.

Yes before you ask, over here we build to intimidate neighbors and friends and enemies alike. That's why our roof is always very tall

Oga Michlins, you are climbing and working on 40ft of water stanchion and still scared of height? smiley

But Oga @Spyder880, for real this is the kind of house meant for ppl like me with almost 7ft tall. I am surely following this house well, well. Good work.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
mufutau55:

Oga Michilins, you are climbing and working on 40ft of water stanchion and still scared of height? smiley

But Oga @Spyder880, for real this is the kind of house meant for ppl like me with almost 7ft tall. I am surely following this house well, well. Good work.

Hajji M.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2021
michlins:

This is very true. These are the buildings I found in one small village in Anambrastate, all very close to each other. In this part of the world, the roof makes a statement of it's own, the colour, the height and the designs adds to the elegance of the environment.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2021
mufutau55:

Oga Michlins, you are climbing and working on 40ft of water stanchion and still scared of height? smiley

Hajji M.

Thank you my Oga, I raised the lintel level of this house so the doors and windows could be taller, it also befits the general look of the building. Welcome Sir.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 8:14am On May 16, 2021
spyder880:
More........... this is the main living room......
/
It seems that some certain members of your team handle block works better than others.
The block work here is neat.

/

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2021
spyder880:

This is very true. These are the buildings I found in one small village in Anambrastate, all very close to each other. In this part of the world, the roof makes a statement of it's own, the colour, the height and the designs adds to the elegance of the environment.
you can't work so hard without letting people know that you have arrived

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
It seems that some certain members of your team handle block works better than others.
The block work here is neat.

/

I agree with you, this is a new team I selected and started working with in the last two months, my previous main team has become sloppy and carefree because of a lot of factors. That team leader has become rich, as well as some key member of the team so they find it difficult to take instructions or corrections. They wont also take risks like working at heights and staying for long periods in a site.

The problem with Nigeria is the absence of good workers that are well trained on building skills, there are so few good workers that some neighbouring countries are filling up our vacancies while Nigerians are roaming the streets searching for work and easy money, while there is work right at their backyards.

13 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Mazicito: 3:31pm On May 16, 2021
Oga Spyder, is this kind of building a new trend? Is it owned by one from Brobdingnag (Gulliver's travel land of giants)? Of what use is the unusually high level of this home?
I guess I am struggling to understand the need for the height of this home? Can one shed some lights?

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On May 16, 2021
spyder880:

I agree with you, this is a new team I selected and started working with in the last two months, my previous main team has become sloppy and carefree because of a lot of factors. That team leader has become rich, as well as some key member of the team so they find it difficult to take instructions or corrections. They wont also take risks like working at heights and staying for long periods in a site.

The problem with Nigeria is the absence of good workers that are well trained on building skills, there are so few good workers that some neighbouring countries are filling up our vacancies while Nigerians are roaming the streets searching for work and easy money, while there is work right at their backyards.
/
LOL. Everyone wan be oga na.

There are many opportunities in Construction especially at the artisan level but everyone is looking for white collar jobs that may pay less. Hardly do I see well-skilled masons idle. People in the business strive to retain skilled workers. Sadly, the Togolese and Ghanaians are taking over while some idle minds are still wailing about Buhari.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2021
spyder880:

do you know what's funny about the whole thing, they'l will blame you for their lackluster attitude that got them sacked. According to them, it's you and not them that's at fault.

Nigeria and her people are all funny

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by tranxo(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2021
spyder880:

Very true

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by emmadejust(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2021
spyder880:
So, how high have we gone thus far?

4.1 metres.

Why is the doors opening still same 2.1m , if the house demands heights, the doors suppose to be upto 3m custom made to make a difference undecided undecided

Small doors height

Small window height..

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2021
emmadejust:

Why is the doors opening still same 2.1m , if the house demands heights, the doors suppose to be upto 3m custom made to make a difference undecided undecided

Small doors height

Small window height..

I made the doors to be 2.4m high. 3m will be difficult to find in the market.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by emmadejust(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2021
spyder880:

Still small ..
The house I'm working the windows in nsukka doors is upto 3.1m..
Like from the under decking down

Both the width need to be custom for people like us with height and extreme engineering likes
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2021
As we continue working on this building........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2021
Side of the building ..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2021
More.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2021
We have now gotten to the recommended building height on the inside walls.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2021
Parapet and the roofing of this house is being planned now........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2021
spyder880:

custom made. Everything about this house isn't regular. I have seen this guy do 8.5ft door

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by dongc(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2021
I cannot wait to see final pictures of this house....so many aura looking at it....jisike oga spyder....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2021
dongc:
I cannot wait to see final pictures of this house....so many aura looking at it....jisike oga spyder....

We will soon start the finish. Welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2021
We're still working to complete the whole block heights of this building............

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2021
Rounding off the block works at both ends.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2021
This is the space over the kitchen, where we plan to build the tank base slab........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2021
Lowering the window at the front porch.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2021
Completing the inside, some walkways.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2021
From the inside of the house......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2021
Inside the kitchen, and another bedroom.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2021
The front of this house today........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo) / Cost Of Digging A Borehole For Water? / Most Expensive Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.