Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me (51343 Views)

My Experience With Loneliness After Canada Migration / The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by 79733139(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
One thing that we all know for sure is that this your write up applies to you and NOT every black person.

DrAkpa:

[b] I don't normally respond to watery posts like this, but your desperation to continue to pass a point even when It is not what generally obtains abroad is appalling. You hide on top of your bed in one dingy neighbourhood in Nigeria with a tekno phone and begin to make statements that alludes to the fact that you think Hollywood is the same thing as what obtains abroad in reality.

You have never left Nigeria in your life, and you believe you can tell people who live there how white women perceive black men or interracial relationships. Are you normal?

Guy, you need to bind your fingers somewhere, because you have absolutely no idea of what you are writing. You just depict the average Nigerian who believes he has the ability to turn water into wine, but when given the opportunity eg. Buhari, they fumble big time.
Now let me pass this as a final rejoinders to your half baked unresearched fallacies... White women, especially the high achievers and very beautiful looking ones hardly date a black man, except for flings or sex which is very rare. Most black men you see who date white women, date the rejected and shapeless ones.

Except you are a black superstar or world renowned black man, no white woman on that high class level will agree to date you. Even our black men who manage to marry the available white ones, are able to achieve that, because most times, the lady is going into menopause and needs to have a child asap. I challenge you to send me details of hot white girls of 26years and below who date African immigrants who migrate in their late 20s.... Of course I know you will fumble.

Guy, once you migrate to the west at an advanced age as an African man, no be everything your eye see, you go fit get. Argue with me at your own peril. [/b]
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by 79733139(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
From all your write ups, my conclusion is you are a big failure when it comes to making friends with (and dating) non-Nigerians and rather than accept that the problem has to do with you, you are doing your best in trying to force everyone to believe and accept that it cannot be done because white people are so terrible.

Accept your failure to integrate properly in your environment.

Solatium:

Western Countries citizens aren't like African's,they mind their business,they are use to not making friends with people,they don't care who you are, people who do not bother to call their families will be glued to you?

From which planet did you descend from?
I have friends who had been nin Europe and America since 1994,i mean guy's who went to college's and university there,they have lived greater part of their age there,yet they can't change it,but learn how to live with that situation.
You wet you dey Okokomaiko dey wait the day wet you go cut wan teach them.
Sorry to burst your bubble this ain't hollywood romance/comedy movie
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Goat007: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
DrAkpa:

[b] I don't normally respond to watery posts like this, but your desperation to continue to pass a point even when It is not what generally obtains abroad is appalling. You hide on top of your bed in one dingy neighbourhood in Nigeria with a tekno phone and begin to make statements that alludes to the fact that you think Hollywood is the same thing as what obtains abroad in reality.

You have never left Nigeria in your life, and you believe you can tell people who live there how white women perceive black men or interracial relationships. Are you normal?

Guy, you need to bind your fingers somewhere, because you have absolutely no idea of what you are writing. You just depict the average Nigerian who believes he has the ability to turn water into wine, but when given the opportunity eg. Buhari, they fumble big time.
Now let me pass this as a final rejoinders to your half baked unresearched fallacies... White women, especially the high achievers and very beautiful looking ones hardly date a black man, except for flings or sex which is very rare. Most black men you see who date white women, date the rejected and shapeless ones.

Except you are a black superstar or world renowned black man, no white woman on that high class level will agree to date you. Even our black men who manage to marry the available white ones, are able to achieve that, because most times, the lady is going into menopause and needs to have a child asap. I challenge you to send me details of hot white girls of 26years and below who date African immigrants who migrate in their late 20s.... Of course I know you will fumble.

Guy, once you migrate to the west at an advanced age as an African man, no be everything your eye see, you go fit get. Argue with me at your own peril. [/b]
[/s]
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Goat007: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
DrAkpa:

Keep quiet
[/s]
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Mcslize: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gallant men of self confidence, don't let anybody tells you, you can't do it. Nobody has ever done it. You can't achieve it. People limit themselves even before trying.

Whatever you believe in, never let anyone with little faith tells you, you cannot.

Those are people that believe in failures. They believe once another person fail, others will fail too.

They will tell you how their friends and unknown uncles , sisters and brothers were unable to achieve something, hence nobody else can achieve it because others had failed to do that.

They will try to convince you how you can't do it because others had failed in same attempts.

Just know yourself and believe in yourself. Some persons are just borned to accept failures in life. But don't be one of them.

When you fail once, make another attempt. Keep making attempts until you get it right.

This applies to all areas of one's life. In your business, in your education, and in your day to day life. Don't give room for failure and the sport of I can't.

Let your I can be more than your I can't.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Ayrastarr(f): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
FavoriteBoo:
Safe to say I'm new. I've been a passive user (spectator) for eons. Just became active recently.

Money depressed?.. grin cheesy cool My prayers are with you!

Oh okay.

Welcome.

The last part........
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by 79733139(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Exactly. I mean in a city of over 300,000 people, some Nigerians would still complain that it is impossible to get just 3 - 5 people to be friends with or one or two women to date? Haba! Instead of them to say they don't have the energy to put into learning about socializing and going out to meet people (while getting rejections) they keep blaming white race, culture, civilizations, pets, governments, rats, cockroaches... anything and everything but themselves.

Mcslize:
Gallant men of self confidence, don't let anybody tells you, you can't do it. Nobody has ever done it. You can't achieve it. People limit themselves even before trying.

Whatever you believe in, never let anyone with little faith tells you, you cannot.

Those are people that believe in failures. They believe once another person fail, others will fail too.

They will tell you how their friends and unknown uncles , sisters and brothers were unable to achieve something, hence nobody else can achieve it because others had failed to do that.

They will try to convince you how you can't do it because others had failed in same attempts.

Just know yourself and believe in yourself. Some persons are just borned to accept failures in life. But don't be one of them.

When you fail once, make another attempt. Keep making attempts until you get it right.

This applies to all areas of one's life. In your business, in your education, and in your day to day life. Don't give room for failure and the sport of I can't.

Let your I can be more than your I can't.

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Cybercop2002: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mcslize:

Those things you mentioned as racism don't occur in a multicultural society. Relocate to a multicultural country. Some of you will just wake up and don't plan your movement before embarking on a journey.

Go to a country where there are different people from different walks of life and you will have no issue of racism.

That's why I said we cry too much. A white getting up to sit in another seat means nothing. You merely reading too much meanings to such a harmless gesture. It may be the person just prefer the other seat than the first place he or she sat. Now as a black, you will feel it is because of you he left that seat to the next. Why not just do your thing.

If I don't like a seat, I will definitely leave for another irrespective of who is sitting close to me.

We read too many meanings to mild gestures like that.

That's a blatant lie, no white will throw banana at you in a multicultural country.

Those were in those days, not any more in this 21st century.

Mention anybody who had experienced that and I will tell you ,those are just your mere assumptions.
bro i have not travel out of the country but all you wrote down here is shit,Dan alves was thrown banana even near experience racism ,oprah wintry experience racism in Switzerland when she entered a boutique the go quora to see live not ignorant give me example of multicultural city.do you remember pig match that was stopped due to racist comment
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by MantisShrimp: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
lefulefu:

You can research me oga researcher if thats what u want to do cheesy
i consider ppl who consider making friends with a white person as the ultimate achievement as being affected with chronic inferiority complex grin

better go to any grocery stall close to u and hit on a white girl since ur main intention is to get a white pussy tongue
yeye cheesy
goodbye too cheesy

Can you see what is in your head? It is all about pussy for you. Read all my comments and show me where I talked about dating. Guys like you cannot think beyond your IQ unfortunately hence the problem you are having. I understand your problem. It was your friend Randy91 that came here talking about gbola and pussy which I chided him for as my first post on this thread and you were the one discussing it with him. People were talking about the general feeling of strangeness and loneliness and how hard it is to make meaningful and lasting friendships and relationships with strangers in Europe or Canada or America compared to very social and familiar places like Nigeria and this obtuse Neanderthal is talking about pussy.

A man cannot think beyond the limits of his mental handicap. Keep thinking this discussion is about sex because that is the only thing your brain is capable of processing. Typical unevolved clowns on a Nairaland page. I should have known better than to think this discussion will be any meaningful.

@neurosci Thanks for your patience in discussing with this ignorant people. From all the responses from people with first hand experiences, you are accurate. Let all these other guys with no experience keep thinking they have the special sauce that no one else has. It is good to deceive oneself sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
MantisShrimp:

Can you see what is in your head? It is all about pussy for you. Read all my comments and show me where I talked about dating. Guys like you cannot think beyond your IQ unfortunately hence the problem you are having. I understand your problem. It was your friend Randy91 that came here talking about gbola and pussy which I chided him for as my first post on this thread and you were the one discussing it with him. People were talking about the general feeling of strangeness and loneliness and how hard it is to make meaningful and lasting friendships and relationships with strangers in Europe or Canada or America compared to very social and familiar places like Nigeria and this obtuse Neanderthal is talking about pussy.

A man cannot think beyond the limits of his mental handicap. Keep thinking this discussion is about sex because that is the only thing your brain is capable of processing. Typical unevolved clowns on a Nairaland page. I should have known better than to think this discussion will be any meaningful.

@neurosci Thanks for your patience in discussing with this ignorant people. From all the responses from people with first hand experiences, you are accurate. Let all these other guys with no experience keep thinking they have the special sauce that no one else has. It is good to deceive oneself sometimes.
The Neanderthal gene is only common with caucasian and asian race and not with blacks so stop using words you have no clue about
Some of you here were crying about not being able to get a white girlfriend
while some like you were also crying about whites refusing to make friends with them
Do you know what i think you are?
I think you are a young man who has very deep inferiority complex
you desperate want of acceptance amongst whites speaks volume of it cheesy
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by TheGift: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
That's ok. Speak for yourself. And don't expect everyone to live up or down to your own expectations.
79733139:
Hopefully I will immigrate there and test my social skills. I am not trying make friends with everyone or date every lady, I only need very few people to respond to me and I can easily do it if I put the effort. One thing I wouldn't do is complain on a faceless forum seeking for pity.

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by PoliteActivist: 5:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Mcslize:
Gallant men of self confidence, don't let anybody tells you, you can't do it. Nobody has ever done it. You can't achieve it. People limit themselves even before trying. 79733139

Get your head out of youtube. Try living in the real world. Once you get abroad you'd perform wonders! Forget abroad, what have you achieved in Nigeria. It is people just like you that are millionaires. Here you are, Nairaland phone tiger, mr. gallant!
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by NotGej: 5:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Mcslize:

Lol not for a guy like me. Before you meet a girl, stop making her feel like she is the price. Consider yourself a high value man, and you will have no issue talking to any girl being white or black.

And mind you, talking to a girl is a skill. If you are humorous, innocently naughty, you won't have issue talking to ladies. If our black girls can be so mean and men still talk to them, how much more of friendly white girls.

A white girl can just walk passed you and smile at you. How many of our ladies here do that?

That smile alone is an ice breaker if you know what I meant.

Knowing how to handle ladies is a universal skill. It is not for everyone and not for guys that have low self esteem.

Dude wait till you live abroad before assuming all that. It’s a different ball game in reality. Leave all this wishful thinking sir.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by PhillyA: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2021
79733139:

Even in Nigeria, those places are bad for approaching ladies.

Parks, gardens, beaches, hotel lounges, upscale bars, theme restaurants, amusement parks, museums, art exhibitions, concerts etc. these places are excellent because everybody is in a social mood and in Canada, they are all easily accessible to any body with a stable income.

And when a white girl is smiling at a black guy (or any guy), it most likely means he told a joke or she is trying to flirt with him... human emotions are encoded in our DNA, so they are the same everywhere.

I remembered my first day in America, eight years ago, a girl walking in opposite direction on the sidewalk smiled at me. I was 100% certain she was flirting. Next day, two other random girls did this. At the end of my first month, scores of girls must smiled at me. Then it hits me that this is a norm here, I didn't just get the cultural reference at the beginning. This is true for midwest and southern states, but people in north-western and north-eastern states are the exact opposite: extremely unfriendly folks. Now, those folks smiling at you may never invite you to cookouts and their voting pattern suggests they don't want you around. Even some endearing words like "bless your heart" these southerners use may have some negative connotations, you have to have lived there a long time to get the cultural reference.

Some Christians may befriend you as a way of proselytizing, but don't get it twisted, you're just a project not a brother.

It could be lonely for the outgoing types, but for some of us, we enjoy our own company.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by neurosci: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2021
PhillyA:

I remembered my first day in America, eight years ago, a girl walking in opposite direction on the sidewalk smiled at me. I was 100% certain she was flirting. Next day, two other random girls did this. At the end of my first month, scores of girls must smiled at me. Then it hits me that this is a norm here, I didn't just get the cultural reference at the beginning. This is true for midwest and southern states, but people in north-western and north-eastern states are the exact opposite: extremely unfriendly folks. Now, those folks smiling at you may never invite you to cookouts and their voting pattern suggests they don't want you around. Even some endearing words like "bless your heart" these southerners use may have some negative connotations, you have to have lived there a long time to get the cultural reference.

Some Christians may befriend you as a way of proselytizing, but don't get it twisted, you're just a project not a brother.

It could be lonely for the outgoing types, but for some of us, we enjoy our own company.

My first day in America, right at the airport in New York, there was this lady who just kept smiling at me. It was barely an hour since I arrived. I was too sure she knew me from somewhere, but I was wondering where that could be since I had just barely arrived. So, I kept staring at her and she kept smiling. The more I stared, the more she smiled. That night, I flew to Colorado where that scenario would recur multiple times. Initially, my impression was that people were extremely friendly here, since I had never been in a place where people would just smile at strangers after an eye-contact. Frown at them and they would still smile at you. I lived in the midwest, close to Canada, where the smiling habit is the norm. Drivers on the road who know you from nowhere will smile and wave at you. I never saw someone frown their face, ever! It took a while to get used to. These same people would go on to vote for Donald Trump, so I know they don't really like us or want us there - the smile is just their way of life. I've lived on the west coast and east coast since then, and I can tell a few changes. I'm traveling to the south for the first time by the end of this month, so I'm looking forward to what the experience over there would look like.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by NotGej: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2021
79733139:
Do not approach in places where everybody is in a hurry to go somewhere. Put the effort, dress up and deliberately go to places where everybody is in a social mood and make your approaches example: parks, gardens, beaches, hotel lounges, upscale bars, theme restaurants, amusement parks, museums, art exhibitions, concerts etc.

You would make a lot of approaches and adjust till you start getting results.

Why not just give up? You are not making sense. Listen to people with firsthand experience and not just your imagination.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by PhillyA: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2021
neurosci:

My first day in America, right at the airport in New York, there was this lady who just kept smiling at me. It was barely an hour since I arrived. I was too sure she knew me from somewhere, but I was wondering where that could be since I had just barely arrived. So, I kept staring at her and she kept smiling. The more I stared, the more she smiled. That night, I flew to Colorado where that scenario would recur multiple times. Initially, my impression was that people were extremely friendly here, since I had never been in a place where people would just smile at strangers after an eye-contact. Frown at them and they would still smile at you. I lived in the midwest, close to Canada, where the smiling habit is the norm. Drivers on the road who know you from nowhere will smile and wave at you. I never saw someone frown their face, ever! It took a while to get used to. These same people would go on to vote for Donald Trump, so I know they don't really like us or want us there - the smile is just their way of life. I've lived on the west coast and east coast since then, and I can tell a few changes. I'm traveling to the south for the first time by the end of this month, so I'm looking forward to what the experience over there would look like.

Even Americans who moved to new cities are lonely. As an example, type the question "Did you regret moving to Portland?" in Quora and read through all the answers. I'm certain the answer wouldn't change much if you replace Portland with Seattle, New York or LA.

America is the richest country on earth, yet many are homeless, and many sell their homes to pay for cancer treatment. Why do y'all think these contradictions happen? So because you can toast some girls in Nigeria you'll not be lonely here. Lol
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Draslo:
Introverts are lonely everywhere
It is extroverts that worry about loneliness.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by 79733139(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Human abilities are different. Just because you cannot do something or you are not interested in learning doesn't mean it can't be done. Every lady I have had any thing do with I met as a stranger whom I had to walk up to and say hi.

First hand experience my foot... some of these guys are overweight, poorly dressed guys with zero social skills who would even struggle to date a beautiful girl in Nigeria (except they spend a lot of money). Some of you guys are even scared stiff to approach ladies (who are strangers) in Nigeria.

Heck some of these guys would go to a party and still be looking for someone to introduce them to a lady they like (because they are afraid)... that's how bad it is for some of you...

NotGej:

Why not just give up? You are not making sense. Listen to people with firsthand experience and not just your imagination.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by 79733139(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Accepted. In that comment, I assumed that both people are in the same room and the lady was continuously smiling. I didn't see it as a passing smile on the street. My whole point still circles on putting efforts to make yourself interesting, improving your appearance and putting yourself in places where you can meet people... rather than complain about race or culture.

Sure, I enjoy my own company also but there are some limitations in always being alone (not lonely), I like having meaning relationships wherever I find myself in... so I always put effort in getting and sustaining them.

PhillyA:

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by FYsol: 12:54am On Mar 12, 2021
My brother, we will always idolise where we are not. Boredom in abroad is real. So real you go start to dey envy your guys back home.

I was in Euless Dallas for a meeting and decided to relax for another 6 weeks, it's a white community and most of my guys dey fashe 8am to 9pm. The 2 months is the most boring period of my life. I almost called my airline to bring my return ticket forward.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by slashthroat: 3:52am On Mar 12, 2021
DrAkpa:

wtf is this low self-esteem mkpi?
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by TheCongo2: 2:24am On Mar 14, 2021
neurosci:

My first day in America, right at the airport in New York, there was this lady who just kept smiling at me. It was barely an hour since I arrived. I was too sure she knew me from somewhere, but I was wondering where that could be since I had just barely arrived. So, I kept staring at her and she kept smiling. The more I stared, the more she smiled. That night, I flew to Colorado where that scenario would recur multiple times. Initially, my impression was that people were extremely friendly here, since I had never been in a place where people would just smile at strangers after an eye-contact. Frown at them and they would still smile at you. I lived in the midwest, close to Canada, where the smiling habit is the norm. Drivers on the road who know you from nowhere will smile and wave at you . I never saw someone frown their face, ever! It took a while to get used to. These same people would go on to vote for Donald Trump, so I know they don't really like us or want us there - the smile is just their way of life . I've lived on the west coast and east coast since then, and I can tell a few changes. I'm traveling to the south for the first time by the end of this month, so I'm looking forward to what the experience over there would look like.

Gbam...
This is the reason why visitors to North America would swear that there is no racism in the US or Canada because every white they met was smiling at them.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by TheCongo2: 2:47am On Mar 14, 2021
neurosci:

Who told you they are looking for only Nigerian men? I can bet they're far more interested in white boys, but when the white boys are not approaching nko, what do you expect them to do? They have to focus on where they stand a better chance.

You are the best
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by TheCongo2: 2:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Mcslize:

Lol not for a guy like me. Before you meet a girl, stop making her feel like she is the price. Consider yourself a high value man, and you will have no issue talking to any girl being white or black.

And mind you, talking to a girl is a skill. If you are humorous, innocently naughty, you won't have issue talking to ladies. If our black girls can be so mean and men still talk to them, how much more of friendly white girls.

A white girl can just walk passed you and smile at you. How many of our ladies here do that?

That smile alone is an ice breaker if you know what I meant.

Knowing how to handle ladies is a universal skill. It is not for everyone and not for guys that have low self esteem.

Are you in a relationship?
If so why do you keep approaching ladies ?
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by TheCongo2: 3:02am On Mar 14, 2021
stubbornman:

Guy when you get abroad you can really contribute to this conversation ,don't just sit in your house in Nigeria and form scope master.

grin grin you have me cracked rolling on floor with this one.
What is that guy thinking any way?
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by TheCongo2: 3:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Dybala11:

I see your tactics, it's easy to sit behind your keyboard in Nigeria and type whatever you like. It's easy to make assumptions on the cultural and behavioral set up of the whites even without having a direct contact with any of them. A guy who claims that he's living with those people have given you both a first hand and research proof of what is happening there and all you can do is dismiss his whole argument however factual it seems with just mere assumptions from your thought. Typical Nigerian, I do that too at times though so I understand quite well. grin

Lol...
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by felt: 4:18am On Mar 14, 2021
bigjackass:
I see many videos and photos of my guys and girls having fun with other people all the time. They are not lonely. You will only feel lonely if you are one of those that tries to avoid associating with other Nigerians abroad

90% of what you see online is fake happiness. Most people will tell you that it's just for the gram, and would rather be at home chilling with the boys. Infact many don't like the food you even see online too and rather eat local meals.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by TheCongo2: 5:12am On Mar 14, 2021
felt:

90% of what you see online is fake happiness. Most people will tell you that it's just for the gram, and would rather be at home chilling with the boys. Infact many don't like the food you even see online too and rather eat local meals.

This is what my dad always says. Not sure of how true this is.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Mcslize: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2021
TheCongo2:

Cuz I don wise up.

Our mumu don do.
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by Memberclub(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2021
ASUNDER:
Well for any Nigerian lady who is lonely and lives in England or Wales, I am a good fun 5"8 professional hight value millenial guy. I WILL NOT MARRY YOU AND WILL NOT BE EXCLUSIVE. But if you are nice, cheerful and open minded, we can regularly enjoy each other's company. My DM is open
ladies are looking for 6'2 men lol
Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me by 79733139(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Let me assume you asked me that question. Because guys wouldn't stop approaching a lady even if she is in a relationship (she would still keep some as friends or "back-burners" just in case) so to keep the balance I will always approach and keep myself attractive to women.

TheCongo2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State / Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.