Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (70478 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / My Newly Wedded Wife / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by mrwonlasewonie: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Judymedline:

Must " pastor shut up" be there?
Though your view is on point.
YES!

when I see sexism or judging one party and absolving the other I will say that.besides nobody is above correction, pastor or not
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by mrwonlasewonie: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Let's be calming down abeg o ago use stick commot your teeth
who you dey threaten? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by mrwonlasewonie: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Am certain he showed her his people. They couldn't have gotten married without that. D guy had a good excuse which was "let's avoid temptation". But d lady was enjoying d free food at d eatery for 3years so it didn't really matter
both of them are fools, simple,plain and short!
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2021
bigfish3k:

You are right
I know a friend's cousin that this happened to.
The guy claimed to own the mansion in festac he was staying at festac to marry the girl.
The marriage packed up after the real owner of the house came back from abroad and reclaimed his property

It was a pathetic situation
Individuals should cut their coat according to their size

What I think is the cause of these lies is because some men want to marry ladies above their class
So they get to lie to get such ladies
yes my dear and many ladies out there are only out for material things.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2021
extol1:

that is around taiwo oke.
yes dear.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
IS SHE FRM A WEALTHIER FAMILY TO UR UNCLE ?
not at all just that she is a graduate and more educated and working in a bank. My uncle is doing well now. Am just watching to see the outcome. That woman will come back with her two legs when she sees that money have started flowing again in his life
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
She banned him from seeing the kids. How did she do that ? With court order ?
Not at all. The power of education and big grammar. When an illiterate married a master degree owner, then be rest assured that the money just have to be flowing otherwise, the woman go japa many atimes unless she is from a good home and brought up in the fear of the lord

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by viceddy95(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2021
Wickedfacts:
Johnson Suleiman is a renowned liar, caught lying on his pulpit. He's no different from the imaginary groom he's talking about.
Did he lie against you or any member of your family? If not, shut up and stop displaying your stupidity here...

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by kingdman: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2021
smile11s:

Are you okay? Why can’t he tell the stupid pastor to shut up?
will u keep quiet,,son of devil

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Ktunzmusic: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2021
If you believe you can achieve anything. Just pray, believe and work no matter the hurdles. Don't give up. You will make it. Remember to seek God first.

We are Taking over. Links below.

https://push.fm/fl/umwfqbtk
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by perdollar(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2021
The parable of the duplex by Apostle Suleiman
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kelvin3476: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
Not at all. The power of education and big grammar. When an illiterate married a master degree owner, then be rest assured that the money just have to be flowing otherwise, the woman go japa many atimes unless she is from a good home and brought up in the fear of the lord
Ok ADA
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kelvin3476: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
not at all just that she is a graduate and more educated and working in a bank. My uncle is doing well now. Am just watching to see the outcome. That woman will come back with her two legs when she sees that money have started flowing again in his life
And u believe ur uncle will accept her back ?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
And u believe ur uncle will accept her back ?
honestly, I can't vouch for him
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kelvin3476: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
honestly, I can't vouch for him
Aah ah ur uncle fit be wrapper oh . Lets pray the best happens

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Aah ah ur uncle fit be wrapper oh . Lets pray the best happens
Amen dear
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by bigfish3k: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
yes my dear and many ladies out there are only out for material things.
It should be love first
Then material things should be an added advantage

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nostradamus: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2021
The marriage was built on lies.

Sad!!
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by terrezo2002(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin The guy lied to get the lady The lady Married because of the duplex.
Marriage Built on lies and Vanity! Leaving the Marriage is not the answer! They both need Godly Counseling!
Wise saying

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by nokingasgod: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
The guy lied to get the lady
The lady Married because of the duplex.

Marriage Built on lies and Vanity!
Leaving the Marriage is not the answer!
They both need Godly Counseling!

Godly counselling from Apostle Suleiman abi?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by The6thAustralia: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Have you heard about palmplay? See help me click on this link and click on give helping hand. Palmpay will give you 2k and some airtime. Palmplay app is a banking app

But please use my referral link so that, I can help you follow your referral link too. so that you'll get your 2k too

My link is on my profile and signature
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by tmoney2471: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Lori iro,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
please contact me for business transaction
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Poanan: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2021
InfernoNig:
The guy is mad. The lady is madder and both of the are the maddest. Liar and Golddigger can't combo. Let them go their way.

Stop that! how can you say the lady is mad. The liar who calls himself a man, shouldn't get love by deception.

Like a guy once said, "that currency called love does not pay the bill." There are guys here who said any lady they want to marry must earn at least 250k and that was two years ago. In my opinion what the lady seeks is not divorce cos there was no marriage in the first place.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Poanan: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:
So she married because of the duplex
Nigeria girls are truly useless

so what about the liar. if it was a female that lied cos of her age. You people will flood here and say things.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Poanan: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Asour:

Your judgement of the matter missed an Important point.

She may not have married because of a purported duplex but a certain level of expectation.

Someone who can lie about owning a duplex (who would be found out almost immediately is certainly a chronic liar — the foundation of his commitment to her was built on lies).

Could he also be a Thief claiming to be an Engineer? Etc.

If the story is real may God guide them through this.

Exactly! for me the lady should divorce the man. A chronic liar is something else.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Organizer111222(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Why is this guy lying?? Maybe his church members are dullards? How will she not know his house until after they left the wedding venue ?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Parasitic gal, Atleast u mentioned what he has given u, but I'm sure you've never given him anything before, entitled modafucker
Why do you sound so pained! Broke moderfucker!
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Tonytonex(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2021
LOL...
na so one babe lie to me say she be virgin. me too lie to her say I dey build duplex. na so this babe begin dey show me love like say I be her papa. omo! me no dey marry you.

but there's this girl that I love so much. but she doesn't want to accept me.

it's like I will apply this principle. cause I know she won't say no.
after our honey moon, if she want divorce, no probs.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2021
tmoney2471:
please contact me for business transaction
can we talk on WhatsApp sir,I don't get pm,09026963421
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2021
noble2faith:

You can't cheat your Bobo yet you collected a card of ₦100. If he had given you ₦20,000 worth of recharged card, you would have been dancing to his tunes by now.
Dancing to his tunes how? I only wanted to drain him since he can't leave me alone
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Your father no fit afford glo card give you, abi? angry
Why do you sound pained? na me tell you make you broke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.