Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (70410 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / My Newly Wedded Wife / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by muzeze77: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
She should leave. Its not about the duplex, its about the lie. Small lies lead to big lies, and you don't want to start a marriage with a lie and there will be big lies ahead. When I married my spouse she said she was AA turns out she was AS , we had an SS who died. She said she went to Poly but turns out WAEC was written by ex. The educated person I thought I will marry wasn't that educated. you cannot build a happy home on a weak foundation

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Ishilove: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Apostle, where has thy hair gone to?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Mandela27: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gold digging farm tool
them catch am red handed
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by mayor10(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
He never complete the duplex na
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by idahme(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Downey:
B4 nko no be the lies wey we want be that?

Hahahahahahahahaha, most of ur gender mates will not accept the dude if he came out plain...... For Every girl with a good head on her body once a man start talking BIG you assume they are lies until proven otherwise but greed and insatiable quest for wealth without commiserate hardwork blind folds most ladies. She want marry duplex....

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
The story must probably be true because a pastor told it? Nigerians are such a gullible people.

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
extol1:

where in Ilorin?
they live somewhere along stadium road.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by idahme(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
pozehnani:

Nope, shes not. Every woman deserves some comfort

Yeah you are correct if they can afford the comfort themselves why not.....

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by YorubaPrince: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Edobabe20:
Thats how one keeps telling me he is a structural engineer but the only thing he has ever given me is 100 naira glo card when i told him i wanted to download Coming to America2 like wtf? can I use 100 naira card to discuss with him on phone? grin grin liars everywhere grin grin that's why i can't cheat or leave my bobo alone cuz he is soo real, if he has he will tell but if he doesn't he will tell and i keep praying to God to bless the works of his hands

Your father no fit afford glo card give you, abi? angry

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The truth is that most Nigerian ladies tend to respond to a guy's stimulus with speed once he's a sharp liar...

Na so my immediate elder brother successfully deceive one kwale girl give belle back then via say he lie for her say he dey work for shell

Na when the belle don show,na then the banny take discover say my brother na very popular carpenter for waffi
Haha
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
She should call it off,the foundation of anything matters a lot but unfortunately this one started on lies

What if he miraculously gets the duplex 2moro should she continue? Just asking o, I don’t support lies either grin
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Truthabulabula(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Always disgracing my gender.

If you don't have,you don't have.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
TWoods:

We are assuming she married because of the duplex... but that isn't necessarily true. If I were in her shoes, I would sue for divorce too. It's not because of the lack of a duplex but because if a man could maintain such an obvious lie for 3 years... what else is he lying about? How can you ever trust such a person again?
Lol that's to show you how they think with their small brain, the future is female, if you tell her the truth about yourself to her you are low-key and stupid, they always fall for bad boys stupid girl, If na good guy...
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Breastfeed: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
The lady is seriously not serious
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by weseyboy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
What's the title of this film.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
We4all:
Apostle Suleiman should shut up cos we ain't interested in his 'tales by moonlight'. He should go and settle with that pastor who called him out, then, he can begin to blab.

Is that all?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
pretydiva:
This is why as a guy, it's good to cut your coat according to your size, no go dey do pass your self

As a lady, don't marry for wealth, who get today fit no get tomorrow, who no get fit later get

Baby I no get now, I'm a graduate. I fit get tomorrow grin...Can we connect like Bluetooth pairs?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by BLAQDICE(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
They are both fraudsters and need to be arrested asap
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by dleaf: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
We4all:
Apostle Suleiman should shut up cos we ain't interested in his 'tales by moonlight'. He should go and settle with that pastor who called him out, then, he can begin to blab.
. Use "I " rather than using we ,I am very interested in His tales by sunlight Joor .Pastor Suleiman don't shup up Jare I am enjoying U , Continue .What U have said it's full of Lesson .
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by HacheNoire: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lies!
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by bluefilm: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
She finally discovered there was no gold whatsoever to dig. grin grin grin

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by haybhi1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Edobabe20:
Thats how one keeps telling me he is a structural engineer but the only thing he has ever given me is 100 naira glo card when i told him i wanted to download Coming to America2 like wtf? can I use 100 naira card to discuss with him on phone? grin grin liars everywhere grin grin that's why i can't cheat or leave my bobo alone cuz he is soo real, if he has he will tell but if he doesn't he will tell and i keep praying to God to bless the works of his hands

Imagine. You have a 'bobo' that you can affirm that he's real, yet your attention is drifted to another that sent you #100 recharge card. If he brought more and could up his lying game, that's how he'd have his way with you...and you'd sly your affirmed 'real' bobo. It's very obvious you were on verge of cheating (or actually cheating) on your bobo, the price wasn't just right enough.

Must you collect from someone to watch coming to America 2?
If he didn't come your way, won't you watch it?
Must satisfaction always be a crevice in you guy's life?

Na wa o. Na your bobo I pity Sha.

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by nonut: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
pretydiva:
This is why as a guy, it's good to cut your coat according to your size, no go dey do pass your self

As a lady, don't marry for wealth, who get today fit no get tomorrow, who no get fit later get
Preach what you can do.
Even you go still marry for wealth las las.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Fcwilly: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
How are we sure that the guy telling this story is no lying?

Attention seekers.

After praying for Iyamu during EDO State Election and prophecying that he will win, your next cash out go be to pray for tifnubu.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Originalsly: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Even if true.... why would a pastor be bringing people's personal business to SM and asking for advice? MoG indeed.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Harvest601(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2021
BTTS grin
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by toprealman: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2021
The guy was calling those things that be not as though they were....simples!
When a girl chooses to walk away because she is blinded by the present, let her walk!!

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kelvin3476: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2021
pretydiva:

NA U TALK THIS THING ?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by naijadrivablog: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Read this story on insta days ago

But why would a man lie to a woman just to marry her

Na so women don finish for this world
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Iatrogen: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2021
nairafamedotcom:
Lady seeks divorce after discovering her newly wedded husband lied about owning a well furnished duplex.

According to Apostle Suleman, he wrote on twitter;

See there photos HERE

We Nigerians are seriously and rapidly losing our traditions, I just saw a brother throw away the Moi-Moi wrap without licking it.

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kelvin3476: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
A similar thing happened to my uncle. He borrowed a car to woo and marry a lady. After all said and done the marriage packed up after three years they kept quarrelling even after having a daughter and a set of twin boys. Igbo people at ilorin tried to keep them together but the marriage was based on lies and material things and so couldn't stand the test of time. Na how to claim our children remain now
The children na una own. Una wan beg them to carry una children ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53