Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! (630 Views)

FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Re: Feminists: Who Pays For The Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Now with that topic, i expect 80% of women in the comment sections because this is a very direct question and this thread will help a lot of people to process a lot.

Here's the question: If You Believe That The Future Is Female As You Always Say, Pls Give Us Full Details On How You Are Working It Out In Your Own Space To Ensure That The Future Is Truly Effeminized. Also Explain To Us How You Intend To Make Sure That An Effemized World Is Safe For Everyone.

Genuine answers would be appreciated and if all you want to do is troll then it will be understandable that you have nothing resourceful to offer.
I await your replies
Re: A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! by blinking001(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
They'll have nothing meaningful to contribute....just wait and see...nairaland ladies are not serious people...spits

1 Like

Re: A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sapphire dives into this thread then she zoom zoom zoom. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! by Liposure: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
The future is united. Can never be female
Re: A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! by NoChill: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wow, since 2 pm, no reasonable input by any female. This is interesting. Or maybe they are not aware of the thread. Let me call on them

Zzor

Sapphire
Ladyf
Amatrasha
Amakavula
Re: A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! by Elixirsblog: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
I believe men and women should stop competing with each other. The future ain't female or male.. the future is Robot tongue
Re: A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! by Xenry: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
The future is FADED. sad

(1) (Reply)

(video): Anthony Joshua, DJ Cuppy In Hot Romance / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have / Full Video Of Yahoo Boys Sharing Money On The Street Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.