Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have (629 Views)

Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by kepstone: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Nlanders, i am i a situation that i dont even know what to do.
So i was in church i met this pretty matured damsel came to church for the first time, i saw her and my spirit connected to her and it was instant attraction. We both look at each other always and we know some chemistry is between us. its been 3 months now i cant stop thinking about her, although i promised myself that i wont fall in love again due to my last experience and have been single for over a year now.
Well i eventually collected the girls number and we just clicked from first conversation till date. We practically talk or chat each passing dey and we are so closed but she has a serious relationship. She said lets just be friends and the situation surrounding her relationship is serious as wedding is already in view. She is everything i really desired in a woman and she just awesome and unique, each passing day i talk with her it melts my heart and she keeps vibes with me. I told her my feelings for her she just said let the will of God be done between us. I keep thinking about her at work, at home, she lights my day when i hear her voice we joke, we play we connect and we bond. My heart and intentions towards her are pure and genuine. Honestly i cried this morning after a long time that i found someone i loved and we connect but i cant have because she is in a serious relationship.
How best do i handle this, should i just fight this feeling, kill the feeling, i know if we continue like this she might eventually fall for me, many things are going through my mind. Maybe i should just forget her and let her be and wish her all the best. The guy is truly a lucky guy to have her. If she is on Nairaland and reading this i am not ashamed to tell you i love and need you in my life. Just that i wished i had met you much more earlier and i wont have let you go at all.
Need your candid advice please.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Goldbw122(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Many times so am still finding my level
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by JaneYave(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
On my mind right now is; Your are beautiful- James Blunt. .
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
So i was in church i met this pretty matured damsel came to church for the first time, i saw her and my spirit connected to her and it was instant attraction.
Don't worry about it, your spirits are already connected. Let the other marry the body
Body is temporary, spirit is eternal. tongue
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Pweetiedude(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
If chance is given, you no mind make you eliminate the other guy. The power of pussy is indeed great. You both are cheats.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by extol1(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2021
this op has a big problem, she told that she is in a relationship leading to marriage and even things are already in place for the lady's wedding. and here you are disturbing us that you love her. truth be told, with her narration to you, what you just want from her is to sleep with her and not the love you are telling us here.
recommendations: what you need right now is beyond spiritual matters but serious beating
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Spider20: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
A simp must always be a simp
I pity you Mr OP
Premium tears on ground
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by virginprincess(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Op like she said let the will of God be done, just relax if you two are not met to be don't worry, God will bless you with a better girl.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by SarutobiEky(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2021
Be like this OP dey craze
E say e cry this morning?
Oloshi. No go find your own babe. She sef get mind dey tell you "let the will of God be done btw us" infact una two dey mara. angry sad
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Raalsalghul: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2021
kepstone:
So i was in church i met this pretty matured damsel came to church for the first time, i saw her and my spirit connected to her and it was instant attraction. We both look at each other always and we know some chemistry is between us. its been 3 months now i cant stop thinking about her, although i promised myself that i wont fall in love again due to my last experience and have been single for over a year now.
Well i eventually collected the girls number and we just clicked from first conversation till date. We practically talk or chat each passing dey and we are so closed but she has a serious relationship. She said lets just be friends and the situation surrounding her relationship is serious as wedding is already in view. She is everything i really desired in a woman and she just awesome and unique, each passing day i talk with her it melts my heart and she keeps vibes with me. I told her my feelings for her she just said let the will of God be done between us. I keep thinking about her at work, at home, she lights my day when i hear her voice we joke, we play we connect and we bond. My heart and intentions towards her are pure and genuine. Honestly i cried this morning after a long time that i found someone i loved and we connect but i cant have because she is in a serious relationship.
How best do i handle this, should i just fight this feeling, kill the feeling, i know if we continue like this she might eventually fall for me, many things are going through my mind. Maybe i should just forget her and let her be and wish her all the best. The guy is truly a lucky guy to have her. If she is on Nairaland and reading this i am not ashamed to tell you i love and need you in my life. Just that i wished i had met you much more earlier and i wont have let you go at all.

You should have done some background check first: that will reveal her relationship status and whether you should approach or not.

Now you've committed yourself emotionally which is a hard place to get out off especially when you keep coming intact with same person. undecided
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by debbydams(f): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2021
Uummm cry cry
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Savie(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
You are nursing a heart break. Stop chatting and seeing each other and move on.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Laird(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
kepstone:

She is keeping You as plan B
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Godada(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2021

No she is keeping him as spare tire.

You know that spare tire is hardly used until the main tires develop issues.

Guy, nor dey fall anyhow.

Stop becoming emotionally invested in a woman that is not yours.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Lagos People So Cool / P / See The 86-year-old Grandma Who’s Still Dress Like A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.