Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Finally I Did It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally I Did It. (3106 Views)

Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Did It. by Jeon(f): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
99thEnemy:

From this excessive euphoria I am observing, OP will gather his whole heart, mind, soul, energy, finance etc... then he will throw away the little grain of sense he has before jumping into the hole where he longs to be.

grin

sometimes I wonder if you have brain or you aren't ashamed of writing some useless comments here forget the fact that this faceless forum.
Re: Finally I Did It. by Jeon(f): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
That's your opinion..
same application to u.
Re: Finally I Did It. by lilvicky68(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

same application to u.
Sorry I was thinking you have sense until I checked your profile and saw that you were following Zzor and fati.. lol..what was I even expecting..

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Did It. by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

Sorry I was thinking you have sense until I checked your profile and saw that you were following Zzor and fati.. lol..what was I even expecting..

dumb mud

happy cool?
Re: Finally I Did It. by Jeon(f): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

and what's your business if I'm following them?

what about you that stated " every virgin male are chronic masturbators" what was I expecting?

humans are different don't tell me everyone is corrupted like you.
Re: Finally I Did It. by lilvicky68(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

and what's your business if I'm following them?

what about you that stated " every virgin male are chronic masturbators" what was I expecting?

humans are different don't tell me everyone is corrupted like you.
Stop crying like baby for me I'm not your mama..
Re: Finally I Did It. by Jeon(f): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
Stop crying like baby for me I'm not your mama..
come up with a better quotation.
Re: Finally I Did It. by Jeon(f): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:

I can see ur hand job.. liking ur post[ the little words we exchanged] by yourself with the other account.

Re: Finally I Did It. by ena5four(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I so much like innocent and naive guys,I mean those inexperienced decent virgin guys,they are the real deal

Pls how old are you?
Re: Finally I Did It. by Kriss216: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

I can see ur hand job.. liking ur post[ the little words we exchanged] by yourself with the other account.
Obviously, you're sick.
Re: Finally I Did It. by Jeon(f): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Obviously, you're sick.
Oya run go take treatment.
Re: Finally I Did It. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

sometimes I wonder if you have brain or you aren't ashamed of writing some useless comments here forget the fact that this faceless forum.

You even noticed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally I Did It. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
ena5four:

Pls how old are you?
Zzor tell him you are Thirty Something lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Finally I Did It. by theFilmtric: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Sorry, I was wrong. Obviously, you're evening newspaper.
why are you arguing? cheesy That's one of Fati2001's monikers
theFilmtricsay
Re: Finally I Did It. by femi4: 6:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Englishisamust:
Finally, I was able to woo a girl successfully today after 21 years of not able to hold a single conversation with a girl thank you God. My first achievement in 2021. I know many will call me a simp I don't care . Pls I will call her this night I don't know what I will say to hold conversation longer and more fun.

Expert help on this I bi novice for this thing grin grin. Let me go and hear final say by banky W make I use ginger my self small. You can check my post last year when I want to kill myself because of inability to toast a girl.

God has finally pick my call grin am so happy.
You can discuss Buhari n covid vaccine with her. That's a romantic topic
Re: Finally I Did It. by Sluvist(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2021
99thEnemy:

From this excessive euphoria I am observing, OP will gather his whole heart, mind, soul, energy, finance etc... then he will throw away the little grain of sense he has before jumping into the hole where he longs to be.

grin

He is just a beginner, by 25 he may have passed primary level in the dating. So, many things awaits him to learn along the way. Just advice him to man-up for the issues that comes up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extramarital Sex Is Sweeter For Married Women / Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men / I Need Advice, My Wife Just Changed - A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.