Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems (35259 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by theFilmtric: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2021

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2021
JastSiryin:
Simi should just shut the hell up abeg. She's becoming annoying. Tems is about to wear a thong and show some ass that no one asked for, and somehow, someone else is responsible for sexualizing her other than herself I don't know why women don't like taking responsibility for their actions, somehow it's always a man's fault.

When crude MISOGYNY overtakes basic comprehension...
Put your Vaseline away, nobody is showing your any thong.
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by brandsoncharlie: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

Because you voted for her to fix electricity and stop Fulani attacks?
Anyway, clueless Nigerians truly deserve their equally clueless leaders.

Meanwhile, Simi is creating JOBS with her music career...
And is helping feed the poor people that your leaders create in millions!

You're using Christmas rice from Simi to make noise, who did not share rice to orphanage during Christmas grin grin
List the jobs Simi has created through her music.
Your type na follow follow.

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

If someone asks you if that’s what your mother is doing, would you be offended?
>
My mom isn't a Nigerian, so the joke is on you boy.. cheesy
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by mayormick(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

When people say/do something PUBLICLY....
They lose all reasonable expectations of privacy.

Why should Simi admonish Samklef privately for what he said PUBLICLY?
Sadly, it’s this “go to his DM” mentality that often covers up things like rape culture and domestic violence in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, it seems that to most of the male commenters...
The most serious issue here is Samklef’s bruised ego and not his disgraceful MISOGYNY. SMDH
>
Personally, I don't care about samklef 'bruised ego' as you mentioned, do I even know him personally-NO, other than people mentioning about him been a producer or whatever; honestly I don't care about him. Please are you telling me because he made the post publicly he can't be corrected privately? Infact, correcting some people privately even mostly help in appealing to their sense of reasoning or do we have to be creating unnecessary enmity because we want to correct? However, are you terming that misogyny because of comment that was already trending and someone made a tweet of his own about it? Probably, Simi should have commented on others post that relate to that same issues then. Meanwhile I don't even care about the tweet, post, comment or whatever, I just feel she can do better abeg

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Walkee: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

ANOTHER PRIMITIVE CRUDE MISOGYNY TROLLING NAIRALAND, WHAT’S NEW? angry

Did your mother flaunt breast and nyash, remove her clothes everywhere to have sex and get pregnant?
Anyway, if you quit being a loser long enough to have kids, hoping you’ll have daughters who’ll be regarded as you regard women.

>
another fool on the loose. During the age of my mother, the men then had balls to put women in their place and subdue their curse of always wanting to be naked.
By the way, what's special about my mother? Is she not just another woman? The men of this age are a bunch of balless disgrace that's why you see even married women walking on the road almost naked. I naturally hate children whether male or female I don't care.
Women have low self esteem and literally zero in confidence. They try to hide their shame with this even more shameful behaviour that's why you see them padding up every part of their body and trying to display the padded body parts. A specie with self esteem and confidence will never have to mould up its face with different layers of colours and make ups thereby easily passing for a mannequin.

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Tonnyray: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:
When people say/do something PUBLICLY....
They lose all reasonable expectations of privacy.
Why should Simi admonish Samklef privately for what he said PUBLICLY?
Sadly, it’s this “go to his DM” mentality that often covers up things like rape culture and domestic violence in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, it seems that to most of the male commenters...
The most serious issue here is Samklef’s bruised ego and not his disgraceful MISOGYNY. SMDH
>
Sadly you're missing the point.
What was Simi's intention? For him to reassess the tweet and do the needful.
It could have been done in such a way as to avoid the unnecessary backlash. That's what maturity dictates. If I can achieve the same result without appearing to lessen the other person. We all make mistakes.

I'll cite a personal experience:

My uncle once shouted at and openly rebuked his wife at a family function just before all this Covid wahala. His wife simply apologized and everything went back to normal.
When they got in the confines of their home she changed it for him and expounded in detail what exactly transpired; how it was his sisters that were actually at fault and she (his wife he had publicly wrongfully insulted) was actually the one doing damage control.
Her facts and figures were indisputable. Truth is she was right. My uncle went on his knees for the first time in his life and begged for her forgiveness.
He told me in his own words his respect for her more than quadrupled from that night.
Now tell me, would she have been wrong to immediately put him in his place and tell him off in public, vindicating herself? The answer is no. She has every right to speak up there and then and defend her position.
Would it have been mature of her?
Would it have yielded the same result her equanimity and sobriety in the face of wrong accusation and provocation did?
I leave that to you.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

You're using Christmas rice from Simi to make noise, who did not share rice to orphanage during Christmas grin grin
List the jobs Simi has created through her music.
Your type na follow follow.

How many did you share?
How many did Samklef share?
How many did Buhari share?
How many did your leaders (who should be making sure people are not hungry) share?

Meanwhile, successful artists generate jobs and livelihoods for a host of Nigerians...
From the professional (producers, lawyers, DJ’s, marketers, promoters, managers, designers, etc.)....
To artisans and unskilled (security, electricians, technicians, builders, roadies, etc.).
Only clueless people do not realize that it’s an industry and an economic sector. SMH

Meanwhile, if you want to know about her views on terrorism, see the following tweet...
https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1363097085797613569
>
Next time, try to “follow follow” sense! angry
>

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
My mom isn't a Nigerian, so the joke is on you boy.. cheesy

Little wonder you were crudely raised... grin
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Walkee:
another fool on the loose. During the age of my mother, the men then had balls to put women in their place and subdue their curse of always wanting to be naked.
By the way, what's special about my mother? Is she not just another woman? The men of this age are a bunch of balless disgrace that's why you see even married women walking on the road almost naked. I naturally hate children whether male or female I don't care.
Women have low self esteem and literally zero in confidence. They try to hide their shame with this even more shameful behaviour that's why you see them padding up every part of their body and trying to display the padded body parts. A specie with self esteem and confidence will never have to mould up its face with different layers of colours and make ups thereby easily passing for a mannequin.

A crude and sexist misogynist raised by a crude and sexist misogynist then? Little wonder you don’t know better...SMH
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tonnyray:
Sadly you're missing the point.
What was Simi's intention? For him to reassess the tweet and do the needful.
It could have been done in such a way as to avoid the unnecessary backlash. That's what maturity dictates. If I can achieve the same result without appearing to lessen the other person. We all make mistakes.

Hopefully, to let people know that it’s not OK...
Without public “rebuke” people will think these sorts of crude misogyny is OK.

Like the examples I used, where sometimes even police try to keep it “private”...
That’s why so many Nigerians still think rape and domestic violence should be settled privately.
>
PS: Btw, wrt the peculiar family example you used...
The sisters walk away thinking they’re right and thus likely to repeat same behavior.
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
mayormick:
Personally, I don't care about samklef 'bruised ego' as you mentioned, do I even know him personally-NO, other than people mentioning about him been a producer or whatever; honestly I don't care about him. Please are you telling me because he made the post publicly he can't be corrected privately? Infact, correcting some people privately even mostly help in appealing to their sense of reasoning or do we have to be creating unnecessary enmity because we want to correct? However, are you terming that misogyny because of comment that was already trending and someone made a tweet of his own about it? Probably, Simi should have commented on others post that relate to that same issues then. Meanwhile I don't even care about the tweet, post, comment or whatever, I just feel she can do better abeg

Yes, if you make a misogynistic comment to a trending misogynistic subject, YOUR comment is still YOUR misogyny....
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Walkee: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

A crude and sexist misogynist raised by a crude and sexist misogynist then? Little wonder you don’t know better...SMH
>
actually I like being called a misogynist. It's makes me feel fulfilled knowing that I have not failed as a man. Being branded a misogynist means you have risen above all shenanigans and pity party of the feminines
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by JastSiryin(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

When crude MISOGYNY overtakes basic comprehension...
Put your Vaseline away, nobody is showing your any thong.
>
Bruh... I'm currently listening to "Hud Dreems" by Knxwledge... I don't listen to much of Nigerian music that much let alone music videos.

I don't give a rats ass if Tems wants to wear a thong or not.

If she did though, she'd definitely be in the know that men like Sam Klef would be watching. So let's not feign ignorance.

I didn't see anything misogynistic in what he said. Simi was only seeking clout with her SJW bullshxt that she's on. You obviously don't know what you're talking about
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Tonnyray: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2021
9jaRealist:
Hopefully, to let people know that it’s not OK...
Without public “rebuke” people will think these sorts of crude misogyny is OK.
Like the examples I used, where sometimes even police try to keep it “private”...
That’s why so many Nigerians still think rape and domestic violence should be settled privately.
The sisters walk away thinking they’re right and thus likely to repeat same behavior.
You are equating saying "I wanna see her phat ass in the upcoming video" to committing rape and domestic violence now right? I strongly believe you're better than this. I hate to argue just for the sake of arguing.
Simi messed up. This is not a case of rape or domestic violence. This is a simple case of an eediot who used distasteful words for a woman that he actually probably thought were complimentary.
9jaRealist:
Your knowledge of proper family dynamics is suspect. In your opinion now she should have given those sisters of his hot hot and scattered someone's traditional wedding right? FYI she did the right thing. It was not in her position to correct her sisters-in-law. She rightly left that to her husband (their brother who summarily dealt with them dispassionately when he got the full picture of what went down). It would also have been counterproductive to engage her husband in public in that fit of anger. This is how you test and know who is mature and who is not. Any f00l can give it back hot hot. That requires no wisdom, tact, decorum or home training. Wise ones put the end in view. Is maintaining being right in the public view of people who really don't give a fvck about you or your marriage worth sacrificing the integrity and delicate fabric of your marriage for? They don't teach these things in school.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by delishpot: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

You can make your point without being a despicable racist...smh
>
Go tell that to the race that wants to see Africans destroyed not me. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Jim Iyke Looks Good In Short Denim / Funny Toheeb Recreates Expensive Beyonce Look, Got People Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.