Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems (35252 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Omihanifa: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2021
But on a serious note tems ass is big
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by mayormick(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Honestly I don't know how most of these celebrities react most times, even those of us that are not even celebrities sef know how to correct with love. Go to his DM and chat one on one with him, unfortunately eye service and unnecessary craving for attention will not let them know the right things to do. Moreover, what is even wrong with the tweet, just because someone is a celebrity therefore he can't play around again?mtcheew

10 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by MysteryShopper: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Duplik8t77(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Only fools tweet/talk this way. Ordinary correction, he can't take. Uncultured idiot
it takes a fool to know a fool

8 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by slyd90(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Abi Aunty Simi dey vex cuz she no get yansh.....?

5 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Fash20: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
I no go lie you TEMS get big nyash no be small na dat her try me video i first see am and i shock

You no mean am

3 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by bluefilm: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Tems is not complaining.

But one ugly bitch is already going mad.

I think this is a clear case of unguarded jealousy posing as protection.

As for me, I can't wait to see the Tems bitch completely _naked.

Yes, I said it

Now Simi you can go an' hug a transformer!!!

17 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by pickatyouu: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
She don turn terms advocate.
Yeye dey smell.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by authority2006(m): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2021
delishpot:
Is that not the purpose of average naija man in this life? Men around the world are buying up AFRICA and other continents while the average Nigerian man just wants yansh and fv¢k and he is okay with life. He is even selling his country to chinko and other pale skins because he wants to gather yanshes and fv¢k. Perverted generations of mental and body slaves.

You can buy the rest of the continent now. Or, yanshes and fvckery never allowed you sef work hard and save enough?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by MyMouth(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Who the hell is Tems

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Allylic(f): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2021
ShackWes:
Dem don save this ugly Simi with marriage now she don turn feminist

Tems complain give you?

Wow...Who are you? Are you even human??

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Reex12(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2021
This ugly evening newspaper don turn feminist now but when she was single frolicking around with falz and the rest who dumped her ass she was singing a diff tune.left her expired pussy for adegold to wife up

e sure me say after her the firstkid adegold no go see that pussy again talkmore of her laps till they are ready to make anoda baby

6 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
All these toxic mumu women

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.
You sabi good thing
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Caseless: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2021
JaneYave:
It's always better to speak out against. Simi did what she thought could caution a brother, if he misunderstood it, it's his business. It is who loves you that calls you to order!
calling someone to order publicly is not love when u could DM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Pinkie2018(f): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2021
See who is talking.As if you were not born by a Nigerian woman.Continue fooling yourself as if Nigerian men are better.Everyday one crime to another. Check the perpetrators, they are 90% Nigerian men. Gigolo like you following foreign girls for their assets,fine etc. If they evaluate you character wise , financial wise,intellect wise ,you will not even reach Some Nigerian girls half. Learn to appreciate your own. I have noticed nairaland men are filled with Bill and vile words against women. Continue
DuBLINGreenb:

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by olisaEze(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

balderdash
Women get sexualized as a result of their behaviour

theFilmtricsay

Not trying to support anyone, but what did Tems ever do to you to deserve being sexualized?

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Pinkie2018(f): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2021
See who is talking.As if you were not born by a Nigerian woman.Continue fooling yourself as if Nigerian men are better.Everyday one crime to another. Check the perpetrators, they are 90% Nigerian men. Gigolo like you following foreign girls for their assets,fine etc. If they evaluate you character wise , financial wise,intellect wise ,you will not even reach Some Nigerian girls half. Learn to appreciate your own. I have noticed nairaland men are filled with bile and vile words against women. Continue
DuBLINGreenb:

Avoid women you hear

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2021
nateDZA:
lipsrsealed I muSt see that BOoty nyaSh tOo...I dey wait!
Confused creatures
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Confused creatures
He is not confused.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by VEXT: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2021
Women are known to display their unclothedness on social media and music videos,so why all this long talk.... ugly Simi..pity Adekunle..

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by tonididdy(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2021
I ask again... Na so marriage dey sweet.

Simi self Don dey form elder wey dey advice and scold kids. undecided
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Freemasonry: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2021
JaneYave:
It's always better to speak out against. Simi did what she thought could caution a brother, if he misunderstood it, it's his business. It is who loves you that calls you to order!
My dear there’s a thin line between advise and insult, especially to our overly sensitive African senses. Even you wey write this thing now, e get the kind supposedly call to order wey person go give you for public, e go turn insult.
So it’s not just about intentions, it’s also about finding the right, time, place and words to convey your thoughts without bruising anyone’s ego.

Bottom line, Simi bleep up!

4 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2021
TRYING TO TYPE A THING ABOUT THIS BUT BAD THINGS KEEPS POPPING UP SO。。。。
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2021
Sexualization doesn't mean I shouldn't be interested in Tem's nudity.
What is Hell even saying??
I won't mind if she rides my dick like a talented dickrider!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by meobizy(f): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2021
Wasn’t this Tems heavily pregnant in her last video? I guess it was a potbelly from food then. Many women pray to get sexually objectified. Simi is only hating.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Splitmind: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2021
He only got hate because many people already don't like Samkleff, goes to show that it's not what you say but who says it that determines how much hate you get.

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Pinkie2018:
See who is talking.As if you were not born by a Nigerian woman.Continue fooling yourself as if Nigerian men are better.Everyday one crime to another. Check the perpetrators, they are 90% Nigerian men. Gigolo like you following foreign girls for their assets,fine etc. If they evaluate you character wise , financial wise,intellect wise ,you will not even reach Some Nigerian girls half. Learn to appreciate your own. I have noticed nairaland men are filled with bile and vile words against women. Continue
May your pussy get a fantastic dick.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Moodle: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

balderdash

theFilmtricsay

So what behaviour has Tems displayed to get sexualised?

The Terms I know never wears anything revealing.

Even her trousers are baggies

theFilmtric:

balderdash

is she not “showing yansh” in the new video?? Or did I read wrong??
Society made nonsense dressing normal -its okay
And the same society is making sexualization normal but its not okay abi?
Na her problem be dat abeg undecided
Behave like a sex object
Be seen as a sex object
Chikina

theFilmtricsay

Apparently you have not seen the video.

She did not show yansh

Infact, she still wore baggy clothes.

Go and watch it...or I should post it here for you?

The full video is not even out. WizKid only released a snippet....and she wore baggy.

Look for another excuse....on this one, you'll got it mixed up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by JastSiryin(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Simi should just shut the hell up abeg. She's becoming annoying. Tems is about to wear a thong and show some ass that no one asked for, and somehow, someone else is responsible for sexualizing her other than herself I don't know why women don't like taking responsibility for their actions, somehow it's always a man's fault.

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Freemasonry: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:
The Samklef guy is just too petty. Instead of him to apologize for his misguided posts, he choose to call Simi an ingrate. Now he is going to write an unending story on how he helped her reach the climax of her career.

Whatever he thinks he did for Simi، I don't care. One thing is certain, she has attained this height cos she is talented and got lucky. So, he should stop sulking and never try to sexualize a woman again. Not even if that woman is a prostitute cos some prostitutes still got class, and would never sleep with a certain kind of man.
You seem to forget that every profession has its own hazards.
Being sexualised is the hazard for being a prostitute or being in any line of work that employs sexually simulated or suggestive acts.
It is what it is!
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2021
delishpot:
Is that not the purpose of average naija man in this life? Men around the world are buying up AFRICA and other continents while the average Nigerian man just wants yansh and fv¢k and he is okay with life. He is even selling his country to chinko and other pale skins because he wants to gather yanshes and fv¢k. Perverted generations of mental and body slaves.
[Front=times]What about Nigerian women what are they doing? if not fvcking around, asking for 2k and gossiping Wetin them sabi? nonsense.[/font]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.